PWG 2005 Awards!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

PWG 2005 Awards!

Postby SoCalAndy » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:49 pm

You know the drill. Type in who/what you feel was the best "_____" of 2005.

Match Of The Year: Super Dragon vs. Kevin Steen Guerrilla Warfare Match-12/16
This match was amazing. Both men brought their A-Game and put on a great hardcore match. The brawl around the gym was one of the most insane things I've seen, and the angle leading up to the match was well built up. The heat between these two was so intense and so amazing, and the barbwire board spot was sick. Truely awesome match.

Honorable Mention: AXP vs. Arrogance Mask vs. Titles Match-7/9

Wrestler Of The Year: Super Dragon
This year PWG had so many great wrestlers work on their shows, and it was hard to think of the best wrestler this year. I honestly think Dragon was the best wrestler in PWG this year. His matches with Kevin Steen where amazing, his Guerrilla Warfare match with Excalibur was brutal, and his match with Samoa Joe at All Nude Revue has to be one of the Top 5 matches in PWG history.

Honorable Mentions: Kevin Steen and Chris Bosh

Tag Team Of The Year: Arrogance
Along with the steady string of amazing matches, Scott Lost and Chris Bosh both did really well as singles wrestlers and played their rolls perfectly. They also helped make elevate the tag team titles and had tons of great title defenses against a wide variety of teams. Their matches with the AXP this year where also fantastic and they have put on the best preformences on many shows this year.

Honorable Mention: Aerial Xpress

Show Of The Year: Battle Of Los Angeles Night 2
BOLA weekend was filled with many great matches, but night two was the better night. Many MOTYC such as American Dragon vs. AJ Styles, Chris Bosh vs. Quicksilver, and the insane 8 Man Tag Team Match made this event special. Everyone brought their A-Game for this event. The final PWG match for James Gibson was also a great moment as was his farewell from the fans. PWG put on a lot of great events this year, but this one event topped them all in my mind.

Honorable Mention: All Star Weekend Night 1

Breakout Wrestler Of The Year: Davey Richards
Davey started out the year wrestling for Pro Wrestling WAR and was getting a lot of hype, and while they helped give Davey a spotlight in SoCal, PWG made Davey a star. PWG picking up Davey might be the smartest move they've made this year as he is still young and has a great future ahead of him and can help carry PWG within the next few years.

Honorable Mention: Alex Koslov

Promo Of The Year: Chris Bosh calls Christopher Daniels a walking penis
SoCalAndy

Postby Lord Akiyama » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:15 pm

Match of the Year: AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels Title vs. Title Match - 5/13
I know a lot of people frown upon hour long matches, calling them boring and lacking flash that people wanna see. But AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels, who were already having the best feud in professional wrestling, produced an excellent contest that was based on strategic mat-based wrestling. It was a game a chess between these two and I fully believe that this was the best match for either man as they really gave it their all for a full hour.
Honorable Mention: Super Dragon vs. El Generico vs. Kevin Steen 3-Way Dance Title Match - 4/1

Wrestler of the Year: AJ Styles
This was AJ Styles' year in professional wrestling and his PWG performances were of no exception. In addition to a run with the PWG Heavyweight Championship, he gave the company some great lifts in fan interest with some incredible matches with the likes of Super Dragon, Christopher Daniels, James Gibson, American Dragon, Jack Evans and Kevin Steen.
Honorable Mention: Christopher Daniels

Tag Team of the Year: Arrogance
SoCalAndy pretty much listed off why.
Honorable Mention: 2 Skinny Black Guys

Show of the Year: The Battle of Los Angeles, Night Two
See SoCalAndy's reasons.
Honorable Mention: Undecided

Breakout Wrestler of the Year: Davey Richards
Once again, SoCalAndy hit the points.
Honorable Mention: Undecided

Promo of the Year: Undecided
Lord Akiyama

Postby Xavier » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:50 pm

Match of the Year - Super Dragon Vs Kevin Steen - Guerrilla Warfare.

- This match was insane. However I think that AXP/Arrogance mask/titles could easily be a pick for MOTY. Both had a ton of storyline built up and tons of emotion going into the matches. However I really felt Steen/Dragon put a solid end to their year long feud in that match leaving everything they had on the table.

Wrestler of the Year - Kevin Steen

-A toss up between Super Dragon/Steen/AJ Styles. I gave the edge to Steen however because I havent seen a match of his in PWG this year that I didnt like. Dragon could get the nod for both Guerrilla Warfares alone and Styles could get it for putting on all those great title defenses.

Tag Team of the Year - Arrogance

-No contest. Arrogance is possibly the greatest team PWG has ever seen grace its ring. The perfect balance between Bosh and Lost is what makes Arrogance work so well in the ring. Bosh's mic skills + Lost's wrestling in the ring = pure gold!

Breakout Wrestler of the Year - Davey Richards

-Another no contest. When the year began I had no idea who Davey was. He went from being a So. Cal nobody to wrestling Samoa Joe and Low Ki in the blink of an eye. Every match has been solid and he has gained a pretty big following. From basically being unknown to being Tag Team Champions with Super Dragon and having great match after great match he is easily the breakout star of the year. I wouldnt be surprised at all if at this time next year he was holding the PWG Title and being voted on as Wrestler of the Year.

Promo of the Year - Chris Bosh calls Christopher Daniels a walking penis.

-The promo that will forever haunt Daniels. Hilarious because it seemed to come out of nowhere. Whenever I think about the Bosh/Daniels match I hear the chants of "FALLEN PENIS!" in my head. And Bosh tried to draw a penis on Daniel's head.
Xavier

Re: PWG 2005 Awards!

Postby Mac Machine » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:00 pm

Match Of The Year: Super Dragon vs. Kevin Steen Guerrilla Warfare Match-12/16
- Off the top of my head, I want to think there was another. It's just hard sometimes since the shows are so good to single out one match. This had build, was insane, and had loads of drama.

Honorable Mention: AXP vs. Arrogance Mask vs. Titles Match-7/9

Wrestler Of The Year: Chris Bosh
Goes from being in the best tag team, helping Scott take Sky's mask, cut the best promos this side of the Atlantic, held his own against some of the top talent in the country, wins the Battle of LA against freakin AJ and beating James Gibson along the way, had amazing matches with Steen, and is way set up to be a huge main eventer for who knows how long. No one had a better year.

Honorable Mention: Kevin Steen
(I can't say Dragon, he spent most of the year on the receiving end of feuds. Joe and Steen were getting the best of him. Besides the Tag Title run, he was fighting back from loses this year.)

Yeah, Yeah...So they were good

Honorable Mention: Aerial Xpress

Show Of The Year: "Chanukah Chaos (The C's Are Silent)"
So you think I'm crazy right? Sold show, was my favorite. Two big drama filled matches (I quit and Joey/Steen), All the others were sold matches.

Honorable Mention: Tie with like almost all the rest of the shows. Hard to really choose.

Breakout Wrestler Of The Year: Kevin Steen/b]
If you look at the cards, he went from having his first PWG match in Nov 04, to huge Main Eventer and Champ. When the year started he wasn't even a regular, just another outside talent to showcase. But slowly he grew, big matches, ends up being Dragon #2, wins the freakin title! And feuds with Bosh and Dragon (he freaking had Dragon's number all year until the blow off). Davey is a good choice but Steen came out of no where to be a Super Star.

Honorable Mention: Davey

[b]Non Wrestler of the Year: Dino F'n Windwood.

He had a great year and really grew on the fans. He freaking should be getting a title shot against Joey after how he OWNED! Joey this year.

Honorable Mention: Ric Knox (just cause I love the guy!)
Mac Machine

Postby MrPWG » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:02 pm

Let me first preface this by saying I am one of the NEW PWG Fans this year. I don't know the history of all the wrestlers or the company and I have only been to 6 Shows this year. Therefore, I will be picking my candidates from the shows I have Witnessed live from the PWG Arena.

Match of the Year - Arrogance vs. AXP - Titles vs. Masks - The 2nd Annual PWG Bicentennial Birthday Extravaganza Night One

Honorable Mention - El Generico vs. Jack Evans - All Star-Weekend 2: Electric Boogaloo Night 1

Wrestler of the Year - Christopher Daniels

Honorable Mention - Joey Ryan

Honorable Mention - 2 Skinny Black Guys

Breakout Wrestler of the Year - Davey Richards

Promo of the Year - Bosh vs. The Smoking Cock Champion - Chanukah Chaos (The C's Are Silent)
MrPWG

Postby Kamikaze » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:10 pm

Lord Akiyama wrote:Match of the Year: AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels Title vs. Title Match - 5/13
It was a game a chess between these two and I fully believe that this was the best match for either man as they really gave it their all for a full hour.

Playing rock paper scissors to pass time is giving it their all?

Match of the Year - (I've only seen 3 shows :oops: ) Super Dragon vs. Quicksilver (Zombies Shouldn't Run)

Honorable Mention - Chris Hero vs. Scott Lost (Straight to DVD)

Wrestler of the Year - Kevin Steen

Honorable Mention - Chris Bosh

Honorable Mention - 2 Skinny Black Guys

Breakout Wrestler of the Year - Davye Richards

Promo of the Year - Excalibur saying "You can never trust a Mexican"
Kamikaze

Postby astro_zombie » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:45 pm

Match of the Year
Super Dragon v. Kevin Steen Guerrilla Warfare Match

Wrestler of the Year
Super Dragon

Tag Team of the Year
AXP

Show of the Year
BOLA

Breakout Wrestler of the Year
"Mr. Intensity" Davey Richards

Promo of the Year
Chris Bosh/Christopher Daniels "Walking Penis"
astro_zombie

Postby evilpaz » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:21 pm

I've only been to 3 PWG shows and only started going to indy shows the past few months.

Match of the Year
Super Dragon v. Kevin Steen - Guerrilla Warfare

Wrestler of the Year
I dunno.

Tag Team of the Year
I dunno.

Show of the Year
Chanukah Chaos (The C's Are Silent)

Breakout Wrestler of the Year
Davey Richards

Promo of the Year
I dunno.

I guess I'll do a better one next year.
evilpaz

Awards

Postby Raven Crow » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:58 pm

Match of the Year.:Kevin Steen vs Chris Bosh for the PWG heavyweight title.

A great match between two of the biggest stars in PWG.

Wrestler(s) of the Year: (Tie) Kevin Steen/Chris Bosh

These two took the momentum and ran with it.

Tag Team of the Year:Arrogance

Scott Lost and Chris Bosh dominated the the tag scene not just in PWG but throughout all of So Cal.

Event of the Year: All Star Weekend

Great event with the only downpoint being the departure of "Tard Boy"

A talented young athlete.

Promo of the Year: The Bosh/"Tard Boy" feud.

By everyone's reaction, whether or not they want to admit it, this was pretty big.

Feud of the Year: Bosh/"Tard Boy"

That "Tard Boy" must of known something if everyone gets upset at the mere mention of his name.

SPECIAL CATEGORY Fan of the Year: "Tard Boy"

BRAVEST FAN EVER!!!!!!!! Enough said.
Raven Crow

Postby It's A Bomb » Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:42 am

Match of the Year: Super Dragon vs. Kevin Steen Guerrilla Warfare
-As cliche as it sounds, the build up for this match was amazing. The angle went through so many different chapters and the twists and turns where well done. The match itself also had a lot of awesome drama and amazing brawling. The teasing of all the weapon spots where amazing and the crowd was really into this. Utter chaos, utter brutality, and non stop fun.

Honorable Mention: AXP vs. Arrogance Mask vs. Titles Match
Not to be out done, but this match was special. Everything in this match worked well. Along with the Steen/Dragon feud, this match had an amazing story and the history behind the match was great. And the unmasking of Scorpio Sky was such an emotional moment that couldn't be topped this year.

Also, much love for the Scorpio Sky vs. Scott Lost I Quit Match. That match was so awesome, yet I sadly feel that it's going to be looked over by many people in this thread.

Wrestler Of The Year: Tie: Super Dragon/Chris Bosh
I couldn't pick one person. Dragon had an outstanding year and had some of the best matches this year. His title run was the second best title run in my mind this year and his run as tag champ with Davey Richards has been fun to watch. Bosh also had tons of great matches this year, and his showing in BOLA was awesome. I remember when he was just some goofy white kid who would come out to "Holding Out For A Hero" at Rev Pro and getting on the nerves of fans and not being in great shape to becoming a star in less than a year. He's gotten in better shape and has improved so much. Both these guys deserve so much respect.

Honorable Mention: Kevin Steen who had the best PWG title run this year.

They meshed so well as a team. They went from "makeshift tag champs" to one of the best tag teams in the indy wrestling scene within a few months. They both have great movesets and can get the crowds really into their matches. They had the best tag team match this year with the AXP and their match with Los Luchas at Card Subject To Change was "off the charts" so to say.

Honorable Mention: The Aerial Xpress

Show Of The Year: All Star Weekend Night 1
Too many great shows this year, but this one show was something special. It felt like all the hard work, all the effort, all the hours spent working on trying to make PWG a hit paid off with this event when 500 fans showed up to the show. Not only did PWG bring out a huge crowd, but the wrestlers brought their best efforts to make this show special.

Honorable Mention: BOLA Night 2

Breakout Wrestler Of The Year: Tie: Chris Bosh/Davey Richards
I could go for the cliche answer and say Davey Richards, but Bosh really broke out in a big way. He went from being another guy you see on the shows, to being one of the most popular wrestlers in the promotion. I would have to say that he's a lot more over than AJ Styles is in PWG. Davey also had a great year and went from being a nobody to wrestling some of PWG's top stars in a matter of months.

Honorable Mention: NEMESIS! *Floorpunch* *Spinkick* *Pose*

Promo Of The Year: Scorpio Sky coming back talking about his time in Africa and Myspace.

Going off topic a little here:

I know a lot of people frown upon hour long matches, calling them boring and lacking flash that people wanna see. But AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels, who were already having the best feud in professional wrestling, produced an excellent contest that was based on strategic mat-based wrestling. It was a game a chess between these two and I fully believe that this was the best match for either man as they really gave it their all for a full hour.

While I can respect the fact that you are capable of forming your own opinion, I really have to comment on this. The reason people didn't like the match wasn't because it went slow and lacked highspots, it was mostly because they wrestled a poor match with little meaning. It just felt like they went an hour for the sake of going an hour and goofed off most of the match. I don't see how doing comedy spots and making fun of fans who wear Hardy Boyz shirts makes an excellent mat based contest. Plus the majority of the match was spent stalling and using rest holds. They didn't tell a story and just had a match where they goofed around a lot. Insted of calling it a game of chess, I'd compare it to a fart contest.
It's A Bomb

Postby Aaron » Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:05 am

Can we do this in a couple of months when we all have the latest DVDs? lol

I can't vote on half of them fairly so will only vote on those I can:

WRESTLER OF THE YEAR
Super Dragon

TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR
Arrogance

BREAKOUT STAR OF THE YEAR
Kevin Steen

I don't think before this year that Kevin Steen was well-known, and certainly nto a big player in PWG. That changed though, didn't it! :D I've already tipped Davey to be the braekout star of 2006 so it would be dumb of me to name him the break out star this year. (I bet I don't know the true meaning of "breakout star". . .)
Aaron

Postby SuperSteen » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:19 pm

Match of the Year: PWG Championship - Kevin Steen vs. Chris Bosh

The two of them had a great match that really could have gone either way. Then there was the added bonus of the two of them stopping in the middle of the match and just busting up laughing.

Wrestler of the Year: "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen

Kevin had great matches this year. He beat AJ for the title, had a good set of matches against Bosh, a very intense feud with Dragon, and only lost the title because Joey paid off the ref.

Tag Team of the Year: Two Skinny Black Guys (El Generico and Human Tornado)

Here you have two guys who appeared to have been just thrown together and ended up forming a great tag team. They compliment each other well, bring a lot of comedy to the show, and ended up capturing Tag Team Gold.

Show Of The Year: Birthday Bash - Night 1

PWG went all out with some awesome feuds and great matches to celebrate their 2nd birthday!

Davey has only been wrestling one year and he really made a name for himself in PWG. His stiff martial arts and quick and never say die attitude in the ring really helped him gain support from the fans. To show how far he has come in such a short time, he was given a match against TNA X-Division Champion Samoa Joe.

I don't think Alex Koslov wrestled enough this year to be mentioned, but I think he has a good shot at this award next year.

Feud of the Year: Scott Lost/Scorpio Sky

Arrogance and AXP already had a nice feud going over the Tag Team Titles and when Scott pounded Sky and took his match, that set the wheels in motion for a great singles feud. They had some great matches and ended the feud with the great "I Quit" match.
SuperSteen

Postby Chivo » Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:41 pm

Honorable Mention: NEMESIS! *Floorpunch* *Spinkick* *Pose*

*Picks up change*

Nemesis is so awesome, PWG needs more Nemesis.
Chivo

Postby The Masked Akeem » Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:40 pm

Interesting choices so far. As always, one can only base the responses on what they've seen, so here goes..

Match Of The Year: American Dragon vs AJ Styles, Battle of Los Angeles Night 2. I don't know how this has translated to DVD, but it was the best match i've seen in person in 2005.

Honorable Mention: Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles, All-Star Weekend Night 1.

Wrestler Of The Year: AJ Styles

Just way too many good matches, clearly over with the fans, he put over both Steen and Bosh, and is really a tremendous worker. Plus he happened to be involved in the 2 best PWG matches of 2005. I suppose it helps that he was also involved in some awesome TNA matches this year as well, which only cements him as a great worker.

Honorable Mentions: Super Dragon, Samoa Joe. (American Dragon would be here if he had worked PWG more often.)

Bosh and Lost made a great tag team, and I think it is a mistake for them to be singles. They're so much better as a tag team, where both can cover for the other's weaknesses and accentuate the strengths.

Honorable Mention: AXP

Show Of The Year: Battle Of Los Angeles Night 2

Honorable Mention: Battle of Los Angeles Night 1. (these were really good shows)

Breakout Wrestler Of The Year: Kevin Steen

I hope Steen takes Super Dragon to dinner at some point when they're not killing each other, because Super Dragon really made him a serious name on the indy scene outside of Quebec. Samoa Joe and AJ Styles also put Steen over as well. While Steen is not as good a worker as those 3, there's clear potential for him to be. And certainly having the PWG title is a major feather in his cap.

Honorable Mention: Davey Richards

Feud of the Year: Super Dragon vs Kevin Steen.

While I'm clearly not in love with the Guerrilla Warfare match as much as others are, it's clear that part of the reason this match got over so big, was because of the great backstory of sheer hatred between the two. It came across as more than just a hardcore match. It was special, and it was the blowoff to a feud that I hope never really ends.

Honorable Mention: Nothing comes close.

Throwing in two new categories:

Most Underrated: Hook Bomberry. Those who have seen Hook really wrestle, know he's far more capable and talented of doing greater things than tagging with Topgun Talwar in comedy matches that seem to have run their course. I would really like to see Hook wrestle Rocky Romero at some point, as I think those two would have a really nice hard-hitting technically sound match which can only elevate both of them out of mid-card or opening match status.

Honorable Mention: Rocky Romero

Most Overrated: Human Tornado
I really like Tornado, but he's living off his natural charisma/character, and ability to sell very well. His glaring weakness is his strikes and limited offense. I really feel Tornado has the potential to improve upon these things, and hope he does in 2006.

Honorable Mention: Ballard Brothers.
I know they have respect as trainers in So Cal, but very rarely do they have good matches, and even less so in 2005.

Former PWG Wrestler you most want to see BACK in 2006: Bobby Quance.
The Masked Akeem

Postby SuperSteen » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:24 pm

Has anyone in PWG thought of creating some kind of "official" awards? Set up some of these categories and have people e-mail their votes in to PWG and then at the Jan. 21 show announce the winners and post them on the website. These guys work hard all year and deserve some official recognition from the fans.
SuperSteen

Postby Matt » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:40 pm

Match Of The Year Hmmmm, tough choice. I have only seen All Nude Revue and ASW, so I'll have to go with Dragon-Joe from All Nude Revue.

Runner Ups: Styles-Dragon from ASWN2, Styles-Joe from ASWN1 and Dragon-Gibson from ASWN1

Wrestler Of The Year Super Dragon easy. Every show he's near the top of the card, putting on great matches. One can argue that guys like Joe or Styles had better matches, but Dragon is one of the few guys to be there every show and be doing this.

Runner Ups: Chris Bosh (Amazing wrestler and amazing matches, promos, and feuds this year) and Kevin Steen, who while I may not really like I have to say that many people love him, he plays his character very well and is a great guy to build a fed around.

Tag Team Of The Year Arrogance. Great title reign.

Runner Ups: The Aerial Xpress.

Show Of The Year I can't give a very good opinion due to the lack of stuff I've seen.

Breakout Star Of The Year Davey Richards. He went from being in multi man matches to being a tag team champion with Super Dragon. The guy has all the potential in the world. Like others have said, Kevin Steen could very well have this title since he went from being in a token match with Generico to being champion.

Most Improved I have to say AXP. Last year, I didn't really like them and thought that they had to be carried by guys like Super Dragon in all their matches. But after watching them from the three shows I've seen this year, I have to say that they went from being token high flyers that are carried to being not just a very verstile tag team but very well rounded wrestlers.

Most Underrated Hmmmm, hard to choose. Maybe Alex Shelley, since he's an amazing wrestler that doesn't get much above matches with Puma or something.

Most Overrated Joey Ryan :x I'm sorry, I just don't like the guy. I will never see why people like him or why he gets the hype or anything he gets.

Here's hoping to an even better year in '06, PWG!
Matt

Postby MrPWG » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:51 pm

SuperSteen wrote:Has anyone in PWG thought of creating some kind of "official" awards? Set up some of these categories and have people e-mail their votes in to PWG and then at the Jan. 21 show announce the winners and post them on the website. These guys work hard all year and deserve some official recognition from the fans.

I actually conversed about this very topic with Dino Winwood via emails on myspace. I remember a month or so ago on the old forums was a topic about donig a PWG Winter Formal or Prom type idea. Getting the fans/wrestlers to dress up in tuxedos and such to help play up the gimmick. Why not parlay that into a PWG Award Show. Perhaps the PWGrammys? Or the Academy of PWG Awards? Ideas, Thoughts???
MrPWG

Postby Peace » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:38 pm

I'm never good at picking just one winner in certain categories, so in some I will list my top choices.

Match of the Year: (in no particular order)

-Loser Bracket 8 Man at BOLA Night 2: C'mon. C'mon. Tell me...TELL ME you were not marking out and going nuts with the rest of the crowd chanting "PWG" at the end of this match. TELL ME. Cuz I won't fucking believe you.

-AJ Styles vs American Dragon at Night 2 of BOLA: Great match. Possibly the best technical match that I have ever been privelaged to be in the house for.

-AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe Night 1 of ASW 1: Shut the fuck up if you didn't feel the intensity coming out of the ring for this one.

-Super Dragon vs Kevin Steen @ Night 1 of BOLA: In my opinion, their best match. This match was sick. And it had such a big match feel as it closed out the show in the Night 1 of the greatest weekend in SoCal history.

AxP vs Arrogance @ Night 1 of the 2 Year Anni Show: Sky with his Rock-esque comeback at the end of the match had the crowd on its fucking feet. The match was great and this one should really have a strong chance of getting the PWG Match of the Year award.

Wrestler of the Year: Kevin Steen Kevin Steen. One of the best heels I have seen in a minute. Although his intensity has worn off a bit, which saddens me.

Super Dragon. Why is SD on this list? Because he's Super fucking Dragon, duh! But to be honest, SD has to do something to win back the crowd. As of late, the crowd has not beeen a group of rabid marks like they/we used to be for SD not too long ago.

American Dragon: He's had a great year in PWG.

AJ Styles: I hate giving props to non SoCal talent for the work they have done in a SoCal ring, but Styles has stepped up and repped PWG strong with his run as the champ.

Tag Team of the Year: Arrogance. They made the PWG tag titles actually mean something and put on good match after good match. 'Nuff said.

Feud of the Year: Kevin Steen vs Super Dragon. No explanation necessary. AxP vs Arrogance is a very close second though.

Breakout Superstar: Tie between Davey Richards and Kevin Steen. Both made a name for themselves in the Guerrilla this year and how!

Show of the Year: Hands down, Battle of Los Angeles Night 2. Joe/Nosawa vs Topgun/Ebessan, The Tourney, that Eight Man...the feel in the Guerrilla Gym *PWG YOU NEED TO DUB THE JCC THIS ALREADY!* and just that hot ass crowd. Great show. And I wish I could go back to relive it.
Peace

Postby astro_zombie » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:00 pm

Peace wrote:the feel in the Guerrilla Gym *PWG YOU NEED TO DUB THE JCC THIS ALREADY!*

they already got a name for it... its called the Sweatbox
astro_zombie

Postby Peace » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:19 pm

astro_zombie wrote:
Peace wrote:the feel in the Guerrilla Gym *PWG YOU NEED TO DUB THE JCC THIS ALREADY!*

they already got a name for it... its called the Sweatbox

Scrub dubbed it the Guerrilla Gym and it shall be the Guerrilla Gym 4 Lyfe!
Peace

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum