Joe missing euro shows , Roderick scheduled for FIP tonight

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby WrestlingFanMatt » Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:08 pm

I'd love to hear what from the guy who was pissed about Joe or Strong not showing. There's nothing you can do about it and everyone knows the four most important words in wrestling "CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE." Hell, didn't make the last show in So Cal and he called at 4:30 on the day of the show when it was a 7pm bell time. So don't get all pissy because one guy didn't show. Just be happy that PWG came over to Europe and entertained the fans.
WrestlingFanMatt

Postby noah_ther » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:23 am

Is it just me or lately has PWG had some really weird booking problems with talent that isn't SoCal based? I mean it started a few shows ago and it seems like at least a couple wrestlers cancel each show now. I know it happens and all but until about 4 shows ago I don't remember this being a huge problem before. I always enjoy the shows live, but you gotta admit that you can't help but feel even a little disappointed when some of your favorite guys don't show up. I know everyone works extra hard to make up for those last minute changes and its fully appreciated but I hope this is just a weird anomaly.
noah_ther

Postby onlxn » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:29 am

It seems that there's an increasing trend of TNA guys being pulled due to injury. Unfortunately, I can only imagine that this trend will continue, as TNA seems to be getting more hands-on with its talents' schedules every month. I mean, Joe and Daniels *are* So-Cal-based, so that's not the whole problem...
onlxn

Postby jamianity » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:08 am

onlxn wrote:It seems that there's an increasing trend of TNA guys being pulled due to injury. Unfortunately, I can only imagine that this trend will continue, as TNA seems to be getting more hands-on with its talents' schedules every month. I mean, Joe and Daniels *are* So-Cal-based, so that's not the whole problem...

Daniels lives in Florida
jamianity

Postby SoCalAndy » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:03 pm

Daniels lives in SoCal. He drove to the last show to sell his merch, and went home early.
SoCalAndy

Postby jamianity » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:16 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:Daniels lives in SoCal. He drove to the last show to sell his merch, and went home early.

I remember reading that he moved to Florida to please the TNA execs a about a year or so ago.
jamianity

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum