Chris Bosh

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Chris Bosh

Postby TPO » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:56 pm

Throughout the past couple years, there have been a few guys who I've been watching constantly in PWG and quickly became my favorites. Among those are Chris Bosh, Davey Richards, Kevin Steen and Alex Shelley. In May, PWG lost Alex Shelley as a full-time wrestler. Then in August, someone who's face I always picture when I think of PWG, Chris Bosh, takes an extended break from professional wrestling due to injuries. Now, Kevin Steen will be taking an extended break, who I'm not blaming in any way. I totally understand it and he will come back when he's ready.

I will alway support PWG and buy every DVD release. But my spirit would raise really high if Bosh were to return soon. I feel so down after all of my favorites left, and two from professional wrestling, period. What do you think the chance is of Chris Bosh returning soon? I know there has been no official word of retirement. So he's not retired. When do you think he will return? I think it would really add the extra flavor for PWG, the same flavor they've had for the past four years. I've been missing Bosh since August. I really hope he returns soon. I'll keep supporting PWG in whatever direction this goes. I just want Bosh back.
TPO

Re: Chris Bosh

Postby WannaB » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:14 pm

TPO wrote:I know there has been no official word of retirement. So he's not retired.

Just because there hasn't been an official statement doesn't mean that he isn't retired.
WannaB

Postby TPO » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:17 pm

WannaB wrote:
TPO wrote:I know there has been no official word of retirement. So he's not retired.

Just because there hasn't been an official statement doesn't mean that he isn't retired.

It doesn't mean he is retired either. It could go either way. I guess we just have to see how it all unfolds.

Even without some key guys, PWG is doing awesome at the moment. If Bosh and Steen don't return for a while, I'm sure PWG will do just fine. I just hope they do return in the near future.
TPO

Postby CheMateo » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:27 pm

TPO wrote:
WannaB wrote:

It doesn't mean he is retired either.
Yeah but it is highly unlikely that Bosh will return. I know TigerDriver98 posted some comments from Scott Lost, don't remember from where, which made it sound like Bosh was pretty happy without wrestling in his life and that we shouldn't hold our breath the Bosh will be back. It's sad to see Bosh leave especially without some sort of retirement match. I just like to see wrestlers get a nice send off. But PWG will manage to move along. With Steen's absence and Bosh's retirement it does at least open the doors for new wrestlers to come in.
CheMateo

Postby TPO » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:50 pm

Oh, well if Bosh is pretty happy without the traveling schedule, I'm happy for him. I hope he enjoys life without having to worry about all the nagging injuries. That's probably a breath of fresh air for him. I know the door is always open for him. So if he ever does decide to come back, I would definitely welcome him back.

I kind of figured he was missing wrestling due to his injuries and it kind of made me feel depressed about the whole situation. I just wasn't sure. Nice to see an update. But I'm relieved to know that he is fine with how things are now. That's pretty much it. If he's happy, I'm happy.
TPO

Postby El Generico Mark » Thu May 09, 2013 1:30 am

I think there should be a Chris Bosh/Scott Lost life update, what are they up to now?
El Generico Mark

Postby rohgenextfan » Thu May 09, 2013 7:46 am

El Generico Mark wrote:I think there should be a Chris Bosh/Scott Lost life update, what are they up to now?

Scott Lost is now an artist:

1. http://www.scottlostcomics.com/

2. He can be followed on twitter here: https://twitter.com/ScottLost
rohgenextfan

Postby camstun187 » Thu May 09, 2013 2:09 pm

^^Yeah, he posts his work frequently on Facebook.

He's damn good at it, too.

Also, he eats a fuck ton of food. Regularly posts pictures of stuff that he's eating all the time.

Him and Kingston are the only ones worth keeping on facebook, wrestling-wise.
camstun187

Postby TigerDriver98 » Thu May 09, 2013 7:38 pm

I heard Chris Bosh found religion and is happy living life away from wrestling. It'd be great to see him back in the ring again, but there is probably no chance of that ever happening.
TigerDriver98

Postby OSKMIA » Thu May 09, 2013 8:21 pm

TigerDriver98 wrote:I heard Chris Bosh found religion and is happy living life away from wrestling. It'd be great to see him back in the ring again, but there is probably no chance of that ever happening.

Good for him...
OSKMIA

Postby jboyaquar » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:33 am

TigerDriver98 wrote:I heard Chris Bosh found religion...

re: BOLA 2005, I find this ironic
jboyaquar

Postby RatedRorayJames » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:37 pm

I miss him so much...
RatedRorayJames

Postby El Asian » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:17 am

Well speaking of Bosh, mentioned before but Kevin Owens reunited with Bosh while at Royal Rumble, pretty cool that despite Bosh is done with wrestling, he still keeps in touch with some old friends.
El Asian

Postby bford24 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:14 am

Wrestle Circus is doing a probable Scorpio Sky vs Joey Ryan match and since Bosh lives in Texas he should totally make an appearance during that match.
bford24

Postby abouttreefitty350 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:48 pm

I want Chris Bosh and Top Gun Talwar to be surprise entrants in BOLA.
abouttreefitty350

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum