Chanukah Chaos and Astonishing X-Mas DVD Thoughts

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby MrPWG » Fri May 12, 2006 2:13 pm

Paul Burns wrote:Question, do you guys say that kinda shit to MrPWG when he's in person at PWG shows? Or is it restricted to the internet?

Also, MrPWG, do you bring that belt with you to live events?

It's restricted to the internet...And in regards to the belt, I don't even own it...I borrowed it from Joey the night he won it and took a picture with it...I love how everyone assumes that it's my belt and that I'm just gonna put it on the line against every jabroni out there in internetland that has a problem with me (For whatever reason)...
MrPWG

I'd fight MrPWG on the street, out of respect to PWG

Postby SoCalAndy » Fri May 12, 2006 2:45 pm

Everyone is making fun of you, not assuming the belt is yours. Now stop ruining my thread, asshole.
SoCalAndy

Postby It's A Bomb » Sat May 13, 2006 7:06 pm

MrPWG wrote:I love how everyone assumes that it's my belt and that I'm just gonna put it on the line against every jabroni out there in internetland that has a problem with me (For whatever reason)...

People have problems with you because you're an asshole. Plus you're a liar who tried to make it seem like two wrestlers went out of their way to attack someone in a wheelchair. Plus you're ugly and you call people jabronis and your head is squate. Oh, and you smell like shit. Also, you talk shit on your friends on this board. Not cool dude.
It's A Bomb

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum