Excalibur clip request

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Excalibur clip request

Postby theboy » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:14 am

I know the chances are slim, but I'm making planning to do a Excalibur music video and if somehad had his promo where he said:

"I'm going to get you back, it might not be today, it might be tommorow, but it might be six months down the line where you wake up having to take the biggest shit of you life...and here I come popping out the toilet! Suprise Nigga'! Waiting with a fucking brick, to bash your fucking head in!"

If someone could upload this promo and post the link here (or PM me) I would hugely appreciate it.

Or anyother awesome Excalibur promo would do. I have alot of PWG DVDs but none of his promos would really work as they are him talking about how black Super Dragon is or how Top Gun is stealing his money from the pay window.
theboy

Postby Paul Burns » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:26 pm

Wow cool. I'm planning an Excalibur music video myself, but I don't have that promo either! Its from one of the earlier shows, which name escapes me!
Paul Burns

PWG-Unit...

Postby MrFantastic » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:33 pm

The promo was on Pimpin' in High Places... But it is not an extra, it is after his Hair vs. Mask match against Chris Bosh.
MrFantastic

Re: PWG-Unit...

Postby Lee » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:48 pm

MrFantastic wrote:The promo was on Pimpin' in High Places... But it is not an extra, it is after his Hair vs. Mask match against Chris Bosh.

Oh, that's why I haven't seen it.. I've yet to get that dvd.
Lee

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum