Random PWG Comments Thread

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets

Re: Random PWG Comments Thread

Postby toby80 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:29 am

pwggrodd wrote:Meltzer seems to think that NJPW wants Ricochet to become their new Prince Devitt. Hard to say if that will really effect PWG or not, due to the infrequency of PWG events.

Yeah I hope he's still able to do PWG shows. After appearing in tags for the best part of the last year or so, he seems set for a big push in the singles scene. It would be great to see him challenge for the likes of BoLA and the PWG World title. It's fantastic to see him achieving so much in Japan this year though. Richly deserved.
toby80

Postby pwggrodd » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Matt Sydal vs. Ricochet and Trent? vs. Curt Hawkins. Make it so, PWG.
pwggrodd

Postby Garden State Saint » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:04 pm

Curt Hawkins vs. Chuck Taylor....winner gets to be the true best friend of Trent?.
Garden State Saint

Postby Garden State Saint » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:37 pm

Ambrose hit The Nigel on Smackdown tonight. It had to be stated somewhere.
Garden State Saint

Postby pwggrodd » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:56 am

What do you guys want to see from PWG after BOLA? Personally, I'm hoping for a B show in October, and All Star Weekend XI to close the year in December.
pwggrodd

Postby eastbay510 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:49 pm

I want to see a feud, my friend SlayJay, who is on this fourm suggested mabey between Trevor and Cedric. They are already wrestling or teaming in almost all their PWG matches so far, they know each other very well, and they came in together.

I'd like to see Gulak and Busick become regulars.

I really hope O'Reilly stays champ for a very long time, have Bryan Danielson ROH title type reign.
eastbay510

Postby pwggrodd » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:53 pm

Well, I think Gulak and Busick are both placed in matches that are tailored to their strengths, so they should impress. And if they do that, they should be in. Speaking of things I'd like to see, I've noticed that EVOLVE 34 and 35 will be taking place September 13-14, and Zack Sabre Jr. is scheduled for both shows. If Sabre is going to start appearing on a more regular basis in the US, I'm hoping that BOLA won't be his only appearances for PWG. I'm also hoping that Matt Sydal continues to make appearances in between his Dragon Gate commitments. I'm also still hoping for Uhaa Nation, Jonathan Gresham, and Timothy Thatcher to make debuts sometime as well, maybe at another All Star Weekend.
pwggrodd

Postby KickToKill » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:55 am

Would like to see more Peter Avalon, I think he could be a top heel, Like in a sleazy Joey Ryan kinda way
KickToKill

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum