PWG Title to be defended in Arizona on Saturday!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

PWG Title to be defended in Arizona on Saturday!

Postby ozmania » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:02 am

ozmania

Postby Aaron » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:58 pm

Whats the best source of DVDs for this? Also for Best of the West too. . .
Aaron

Postby astro_zombie » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:31 am

card looks like a fun time. i always like joey ryan vs. scott lost.
astro_zombie

Postby TigerDriver98 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:25 am

Hmm, according to this promotions website. The Joey Ryan Vs. Scott Lost PWG World title match never happened. Niether was on the show at all. Shame, it would have been a good match.

However, PWG's Frankie Kazarian did win some kind of tournament on the show.
TigerDriver98

Postby astro_zombie » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:10 am

TigerDriver98 wrote:Hmm, according to this promotions website. The Joey Ryan Vs. Scott Lost PWG World title match never happened. Niether was on the show at all. Shame, it would have been a good match.

However, PWG's Frankie Kazarian did win some kind of tournament on the show.

well damn... oh well. :?
astro_zombie

Postby SoCalAndy » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:20 am

From a Joey Ryan Myspace thingy:

For those wondering why I didn't wrestle in AZ on Sat...
Body: Here's a little story that I like to call "The Blythe Have Eyes."

Like most horror movies, this story starts out with car trouble in the middle of nowhere.

Scott, Candice, Tornado & Ron REALLY wanted to go to Wallmart

Scott & Tornado were really happy to be stuck in Blythe.

Finding a bone on the ground was a comforting feeling.

We figured we get one last picture of all of us alive. Everybody kept saying that I was gonna be the first to be killed. WTF! (Not pictured - Shirley on the phone)

Like a good horror movie, we decided to get drunk.(Andy's note: :( First smoking, now drinking. WTF Joey?)

Moments before a drunk Scott completely offends Candice's Dad, who at that point was our only hope of getting home that night.

Meanwhile in Arizona...

You smug bastard Frankie!

THE END.

Apologies to anyone who bought a ticket to see me in Arizona. And lets not kid ourselves - that was everybody who went! =)
SoCalAndy

Postby WannaB » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:07 pm

I just saw that on Myspace. Fucking hilarious. Too bad they didn't make it to the show.
WannaB

Postby rpwguy » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:00 pm

In case anyone is interested:

The RPW show on 4/22 in phoenix went off quite well considering the bad luck that occured.

Frankie came up huge for rpw that night wrestling 3 times, he had a great 15 min. match with local wrestler Miracle Mike James (in which frankie had james tied up in the tree of woe and delivered a very stiff van terminator)

He also tore the house down in the main event againt another very talented local wrestler xxx lawerence tyler. They went 30 min. taking out a merch table, 5 rows of chairs and frankie was thrown from the top of the bleachers tumbling down each step to the bottom.

Top Gun had yet another classic comedy tag match. He teamed with Jack Durango vs. HRW's Diablo and Sexy Sonny Samson. Durnago ( a local cowboy wrestler about 260 hit a perfect moonsalt for the win.

DVD should be out in 4-6 weeks

Can't wait to have Joey and the boys back down so we can have that PWG World Title match
rpwguy

Postby Paul Burns » Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:18 pm

LOL that Joey Ryan myspace/picture story is excellent :D
Paul Burns

Postby HeartPunch33 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:35 pm

Funny things about Joey's tale of car problems: Isn't it gay to drink wine coolers, let along drink them with another guy? Also pretty funny to see Tornado wearing a shirt with his own logo on it. Pretty good stuff nonetheless. At least Lost was drinking a beer......
HeartPunch33

Postby dxreydx » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:38 pm

What's wrong with wine coolers? Maybe they didn't want just juice and wanted something with lak haha
dxreydx

Postby naosix » Mon May 01, 2006 11:41 pm

Kazarian (that is such a fun name to say) vs Lawrence Tyler at the April 22nd show is MOTY for Arizona indy feds. Whe XXX threw Frankie into the chairs, myself and the people I was with had to jump out of the way.

The match was one of the best I have seen in a while. Best I've seen in person. But then again, I haven't seen many matches in person...
naosix

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum