Hardy in PWG?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Hardy in PWG?

Postby TigerDriver98 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:12 am

Meltman wrote:
npdavis wrote:
Meltman wrote:Man, look at this. A whole article written about a Tweet that had nothing to do with PWG. It's the first sentence that gets me that most. It sounds so factual, yet couldn't be more untrue. Just like Hollywood tabloids.

So you know for a fact that PWG never discussed bringing in Jeff Hardy? You sound so factual, so I'm assuming you talked to the owners and/or an inside source.

"PWG" showed up on Hardy's Twitter, the article posted here was written based on that single update, and then everyone realized he was talking about his band.

Do the math.

I'm thinking their idea of "preliminary internal discussion" was basically this Twitter post from Matt Jackson to Joey Ryan after the Hardy
"PWG" comment:

"Hey @joeymagnumryan, I wonder if @jeffhardybrand is busy in late November?"
TigerDriver98

Postby Meltman » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:39 am

I never saw or heard of the Tweet you posted up until now. In this case, I stand corrected.

Either way, based on recent events, it's certain he won't be booked. :!:
Meltman

Postby Whoblehwah » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:18 pm

They better not book him for BoLA. We lost Danielson and McGuiness. If they get replaced by Hardy then that'll just be sad.

Unless they book Hardy v. Necro No DQ. I'm all for that. <_<
Whoblehwah

Postby GravityMan » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:42 pm

If PWG needed a guy who addicted to steroids, pills and cocaine, they could just call Top Gun Talwar back instead of calling Jeff.
GravityMan

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum