PWG T-Shirts

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

PWG T-Shirts

Postby nonhipster » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:07 am

Can someone please, please, please re-print the old school PWG t-shirt? Am I alone in thinking that if they sold those shirts at shows it would bring in a lot of extra cash? Maybe it's just me because I DONT HAVE ONE.

That said, the new Generico shirt is rad. But $20 for a t-shirt is pretty steep.

Just get them printed cheap and sell them for $10 like any underground band would. If I had a PWG shirt I would wear it all the time.

Fix this please.
nonhipster

Re: PWG T-Shirts

Postby shettler » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:02 am

I'm with you!
shettler

Postby Whoblehwah » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:01 pm

$20 for a t-shirt isnt that bad.......
Whoblehwah

Postby IronMonkey » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:46 pm

unfortunately this isn't the 1st time the question of when PWG will print up more shirts has been asked.... to no avail. You would think that instead of printing up Bosh / Hybrid Dolphins they'd make some shirts that people actually would spend their money on. (and just the regular PWG logo- no Che, no Malcom X etc) Fingers are crossed that they'll have some made up for WR4!
IronMonkey

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:26 pm

nonhipster wrote:Can someone please, please, please re-print the old school PWG t-shirt? Am I alone in thinking that if they sold those shirts at shows it would bring in a lot of extra cash? Maybe it's just me because I DONT HAVE ONE.

That said, the new Generico shirt is rad. But $20 for a t-shirt is pretty steep.

Just get them printed cheap and sell them for $10 like any underground band would. If I had a PWG shirt I would wear it all the time.

Fix this please.

$20 bucks is not steep mate. Besides your supporting the company so they have to make money. You can't compare them to bands, because lets be honest. Most bands suck and never make it anywhere and PWG has been around for a long time now. Plus they have expenses such as Ring crew, Ring Rental, Venue rental, Sound, Wrestlers, Flights, Security, The Website, DVDs, Chair Rentals and Replacements. Etc, etc.

It's PWG, people would buy them regardless just to have a piece of PWG history. Many people don't have them. I think what we need to do is fill up Silverback's mail box demanding T-Shirts. 1 year of waiting for one is too much for me. I want one now dammit!!!!!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby chris2355 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:53 am

PWG would make a killing off shirts. The OG forest green sold like hotcakes. As did the red colorway.

I would like to see a laker theme PWG shirt. It would sell like crazy!! Gold print on purple tee. Or to keep the regional flavor alive, gold print on baby blue tee, or yellow print on maroon??

ORRRRRRRRR just reprint the OG forest greens. Can't go wrong with black too.
chris2355

Postby Meltman » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:03 am

This is the biggest no-brainer for me. A logo shirt is the most basic product a fed could make. All these fans (including me) are demanding it... make it happen!
Meltman

Postby deadmandevilman » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:08 pm

I think 20 is fair, but I would buy more shirts at a 15 or 10 dollar option. I got a BOLA shirt which was good, i want a gorilla head one to complement it.
deadmandevilman

Postby PWGnorthern » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:22 pm

if we encourage it enough and demand it, i think we could get some... i definately would buy one
PWGnorthern

Postby Madvillian » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:25 pm

I've been wanting me a PWG logo t-shirt. Even if they just did a pre-order, you'd think enough people would pre-order, they would have enough money from it to make the t-shirts and turn a profit. Also, the PWG logo from the Sells Out dvd, the blood splatterd one, would make an awesome t-shirt, I'm thinking of getting that tattooed actually.... Double also, a PWG sweatshirt and beanie would sell like tickle me Elmos at Christmas time, hot fire.
Madvillian

Postby IronMonkey » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Madvillian wrote:If they just did a pre-order, you'd think enough people would pre-order, they would have enough money from it to make the t-shirts and turn a profit. also, a PWG sweatshirt and beanie would sell like hot fire.
IronMonkey

Postby kikrusher99 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:12 am

For an event the caliber of Kurt Russlemania, PWG it would be asinine if they didn't take this opportunity to print more Guerrilla shirts as well as make some Kurt Russlemania shirts. Please PWG listen to the boards and print more shirts! :mrgreen:
kikrusher99

Postby camstun187 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:20 am

I concur. I'd buy the reg. logo shirt!
camstun187

Postby mhdogg » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:13 am

I too vote for a reg logo t-shirt and a reg logo skull cap.
mhdogg

Postby KickToKill » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Is there anywhere online that I can get the Generico shirt? I'm fortunate to have 2 of old the green PWG shirts but what I've really wanted for years is the Super Dragon shirt
KickToKill

Postby IronMonkey » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Fingers crossed that they'll have some PWG logo shirts @ WrestleReunion! Also, I'm selling my 2008 BOLA shirt on ebay right now-
(http://shop.ebay.com/ereko3/m.html?_nkw ... ksid=p4340)
If anybody from here is the winning bidder, I can give it to you on either night (Fri or Sat) of WrestleReunion, which would save you a few $s on shipping...
IronMonkey

Postby kikrusher99 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:27 pm

Yeah PWG WE NEED SHIRTS!!!
kikrusher99

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Yeah I'm really itching to get my first pwg shirt, like someone said I hope they'll have some at wrestleunion
Souf Centrol

Postby kikrusher99 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Yeah i'd love a red rev logo shirt and a "Super Dragon just ate my sandwich" shirt if they made one.
kikrusher99

Postby IronMonkey » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:16 pm

PWG = Shirt Fail (yet again)
-I must've overheard at LEAST 20 -if not more- people over the course of the night @ the merch table asking about "logo" shirts. Seriously PWG, I can recommend a really good t-shirt screenprinter to you if need be- they're local, have super quick turnaround, and would be able to do a simple one color shirt for really cheap. My business orders from them every two weeks- usually 5 dozen shirts each order, and we always have them within a week. Just let me know- I can get their info to you.

kikrusher99 wrote: "Super Dragon just ate my sandwich" shirt if they made one.

:lol:
IronMonkey

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum