PWG T-Shirts

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: PWG T-Shirts

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:57 pm

I say every show before it starts we chant "where are our shirts" like me, krusher and madvillian did yesterday. I'm going to do that at the feb 27 show
Souf Centrol

Postby tigerbomb87 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:43 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:I say every show before it starts we chant "where are our shirts" like me, krusher and madvillian did yesterday. I'm going to do that at the feb 27 show

The look on your face when you found out they didnt have shirts was fuckin depressing. LOL

I wanted my damn shirt. I came alllll the way from the bay area to get mine but noooope.
tigerbomb87

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:31 pm

tigerbomb87 wrote:
Souf Centrol wrote:I say every show before it starts we chant "where are our shirts" like me, krusher and madvillian did yesterday. I'm going to do that at the feb 27 show

The look on your face when you found out they didnt have shirts was fuckin depressing. LOL

I wanted my damn shirt. I came alllll the way from the bay area to get mine but noooope.

lmao yeah man I was hurt, I didn't get a ROH shirt because I wanted 2 PWG shirts instead of 1 of each

Yop man I'm so damn serious about chanting that EVERY SHOW, I think he will get the message sooner or later. Excaliber couldn't say anything to us just look at us. The someone in the crowd yelled "this is not reseda!" lol They don't have the shirts there either
Souf Centrol

Postby tigerbomb87 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:04 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:
tigerbomb87 wrote:

lmao yeah man I was hurt, I didn't get a ROH shirt because I wanted 2 PWG shirts instead of 1 of each

Yop man I'm so damn serious about chanting that EVERY SHOW, I think he will get the message sooner or later. Excaliber couldn't say anything to us just look at us. The someone in the crowd yelled "this is not reseda!" lol They don't have the shirts there either

It was funny seeing the regular pwg crowd vs the regular crowd. I felt a LITTLE bad for the TNA marks in the front row during the bucks match but as soon as one of them said that indy's are sub-par i just started in on them.

But ya man i didnt buy a fucking THING from the ROH table because i was hell bent on getting GOOD pwg shirts. Me and my buddy were on the same shit like WTF is this?

I still bought the Kurt Wrestlemania shirt tho. Its dope.
tigerbomb87

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:34 pm

I was going to get a Hero shirt but he took to long to come sell his shit and at intermission I was goign to get one but bout time I came back from uh err....yeah. They were already starting
Souf Centrol

Postby AmericanWolvesMark » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:58 pm

I too was pretty pissed that they didn't have the green PWG logo shirt. But, I didn't leave all that upset since I ended up getting a Scott Lost sweatshirt and and awesome Arrogance t-shirt (the back says watch your balls ) on clearance for $15.
AmericanWolvesMark

Postby kikrusher99 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:18 pm

I picked up a blue Joey Ryan (wearing right now), a KRM shirt and a Chris Hero beanie. Major pissed that we drove from Oly, WA and now PWG shirts. I was thinking WTF does PWG not like money?
kikrusher99

Postby Souf Centrol » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:18 am

kikrusher99 wrote:I picked up a blue Joey Ryan (wearing right now), a KRM shirt and a Chris Hero beanie. Major pissed that we drove from Oly, WA and now PWG shirts. I was thinking WTF does PWG not like money?

Yeah I know right, I was going to get a hero beenie sine yours looked so cool. He'll be at the next show so I'll have another chance
Souf Centrol

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Yeah, I saved some money for the PWG shirt on Saturday, so I missed out on an Austin Aries shirt I wanted the day before. But the KRm shirt is funny as hell and I got the new Generico shirt, so I don't feel too bummed out. I was hoping Hero would have the bleeding logo shirt, but he didn't, so I sprung for the hoodie.

Maybe next show?
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Meltman » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Can somebody post a pic of the KRM shirt or the Arrogance shirt (never seen that one).
Meltman

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:11 am

So they announced they will have SHIRTS at the next show! Guess they did listen to us!!! I wonder how fast before they will be gone!!! I know I"m getting mine on the 27th!!!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:58 am

I hope they bring fat guy sizes so I can get mine too.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:53 pm

So they announced they will have SHIRTS at the next show! Guess they did listen to us!!! I wonder how fast before they will be gone!!! I know I"m getting mine on the 27th!!!

Where did you hear that at?
Souf Centrol

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:11 am

They announced it in the AS THE WORM TURNS thread. Silverback announced it.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby Souf Centrol » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:05 pm

Yeah I seen it after I posted here lol no edit button so...
Souf Centrol

Postby thrillaveza » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:17 pm

they need to make more smalls. it seems that every time that i'm there at the merch table they only have M-XL
thrillaveza

Postby Souf Centrol » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Or you need to grow lol j.k
Souf Centrol

Postby shettler » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:59 am

Shirts are now in-stock!
shettler

Postby Meltman » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Hell yes, I ordered a black + green yesterday. So happy they put the shirts back online.

Now if only we got those badass Super D. & Excalibur shirts back in stock. My Super Dragon shirt has holes in the armpits I've worn it so damn much.
Meltman

Postby Meltman » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:11 pm

Also I keep hearing about Scott Lost shirts, Arrogance hoodies, stuff like that. Why not sell those on the PWG shop too? I'd love to get my hands on random stuff like that, but only locals seem to have the opportunity.

It would only help sales.
Meltman

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum