PWG T-Shirts

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: PWG T-Shirts

Postby Souf Centrol » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:12 pm

One step at a time, I doubt they print up any other shirts if these don't sell. They had a gang of shirts at the show, I wonder how many did they sell. I did want the guerrilla shirt though. The more we support the more we get
Souf Centrol

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:13 pm

I wish PWG and the wrestlers would carry more 2X shirts. Looking around, I would say a fair number of us wear 2x, so it seems like the way to go. Hero didn't have nay 2x either, and I already have Generico's. I'm glad I scored a 2x PWG shirt, but could have missed out.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby bws30 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:17 pm

El Hijo del Generico wrote:I wish PWG and the wrestlers would carry more 2X shirts. Looking around, I would say a fair number of us wear 2x, so it seems like the way to go. Hero didn't have nay 2x either, and I already have Generico's. I'm glad I scored a 2x PWG shirt, but could have missed out.

Amen! Hooked a "big-guy" up. Then again....I would probably be broke and out of house and home if they stocked bigger sizes :lol:
bws30

Postby nckodo » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:34 pm

El Hijo del Generico wrote:I wish PWG and the wrestlers would carry more 2X shirts. Looking around, I would say a fair number of us wear 2x, so it seems like the way to go. Hero didn't have nay 2x either, and I already have Generico's. I'm glad I scored a 2x PWG shirt, but could have missed out.

Yes,
I was so excited to see the shirts were back and stock in disappointed to see that 2XL was not available
nckodo

Postby KickToKill » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Meltman wrote:Now if only we got those badass Super D. & Excalibur shirts back in stock.

I REALLY hope those shirts come back in stock
KickToKill

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:27 pm

I dont care If Im paying $20 or $30...
I am willing to drop whatevers on a company like PWG...
Now, I know its hard enough to get 2XL shirts... but PLEASE PWG!!!! Get some 3XL!!!! :cry:
Im down to spend like $100 worth on Tee's if they were 3XL..... :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:29 pm

nckodo wrote:

Yes,
I was so excited to see the shirts were back and stock in disappointed to see that 2XL was not available

I asked Chris Hero if he had any 3XL shirts... he said no, however... he was cool enough to tell me that if I twitter him nxt time, he'll bring a couple more 2XL and 3XL.... AWESOME!! :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby Madvillian » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:12 pm

I finally got my PWG shirt today! Thanks in part to KiKrusher99 & Souf Centrol, u guys the shit. And thank the hell out of PWG for listening to us and making these sweet fucking tees.
Madvillian

Postby Meltman » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:43 pm

KRM and BOLA shirts are on sale on the merch page now.
Meltman

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:15 am

Madvillian wrote:I finally got my PWG shirt today! Thanks in part to KiKrusher99 & Souf Centrol, u guys the shit. And thank the hell out of PWG for listening to us and making these sweet fucking tees.

No prob man

Meltman wrote:KRM and BOLA shirts are on sale on the merch page now.

KRM is being sent out? Gotta get that
Souf Centrol

Postby Colt Banana » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:48 pm

I just ordered the classic green logo, Bola 2009, the KRM shirt (so psyched those 2 came out online!) and everything from Guerre Sans Frontieres to KRM plus pwg sells out vol. 2. I love my birthday :)
Colt Banana

Postby Meltman » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Just got my black & green shirts in the mail. Thanks for listening PWG.
Meltman

Postby Tarfoo » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Not take anything away from all the t-shirt mania, but I think the BOLA shirt looks kinda weird in its orangeish coloring. What happened to the blue logo?

Tarfoo

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:56 pm

I'ma get a BOLA shirt instead of KRM. I would love the revolucion shirt. Its been sold out for a while but is still on the page so hopefully those are printed out soon
Souf Centrol

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:30 am

I was at KRM, and not BOLA, and I have the KRM shirt. But I would feel weird buying the BOLA shirt, because it is like saying you were there, or that is the implication. I feel like I should only wear shirts of shows I've been too.

Also, looks like the main PWG shirt in Green is now available in 2x.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Souf Centrol » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:03 pm

If that case I should never wear a lakers jerset since I have yet been to a lakers game. That logic is flawed, I think if you wear a shirt its because you like the look or/and what it stands for. Which is...........PWG, I wasn't at bola either but I will wear the shirt whenever I order it..

If everybody went with that logic then they wouldn't sell as many shirts and we would have wasted their times by nagging them about the shirts

Question to everybody: When do you wear your shirts?

I was only going to wear my wrestling shirts to shows until I wore my pwg shirt to the club lol I was fresh
Souf Centrol

Postby Meltman » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:39 pm

El Hijo del Generico wrote:I was at KRM, and not BOLA, and I have the KRM shirt. But I would feel weird buying the BOLA shirt, because it is like saying you were there, or that is the implication. I feel like I should only wear shirts of shows I've been too.

I have band tour shirts of tours I was never at. It's all about whether you think it looks cool or not.
Meltman

Postby Madvillian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:Question to everybody: When do you wear your shirts?

I was only going to wear my wrestling shirts to shows until I wore my pwg shirt to the club lol I was fresh

llol, I wore my PWG shirt to the club last night too. I'm gonna try and where it all over the place, rep PWG to the fullest 8)
Madvillian

Postby Colt Banana » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:19 pm

@Souf, I wear wrestling t-shirts to most places, school, gym, etc. The rule I follow is that if the t-shirt looks cool, then wear it. I've got Beer Money, MCMG, BOLA 2008, and a few others like Dragon Gate. Most are black so if you throw on a white shirt over it your set.
Colt Banana

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:51 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:If that case I should never wear a lakers jerset since I have yet been to a lakers game. That logic is flawed, I think if you wear a shirt its because you like the look or/and what it stands for. Which is...........PWG, I wasn't at bola either but I will wear the shirt whenever I order it..

If everybody went with that logic then they wouldn't sell as many shirts and we would have wasted their times by nagging them about the shirts

I wasn't nagging. I didn't say that it isn't cool, just that I personally felt weird. Do your thing.
El Hijo del Generico

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum