PWG Involved In Some Cool Sounding Wrestle Jam Thing!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

PWG Involved In Some Cool Sounding Wrestle Jam Thing!

Postby Rish To The Rosh » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:09 am

From [url="http://dragongate.puroresufan.com/"]DG USA[/url].
Also announced today was the WRESTLE JAM project. This will be a festival of sorts, and will showcase a Japan vs. US vs. Mexico theme. The hope is to show off the different fight styles of DG, ROH, AAA, etc on one show. CIMA mentioned he hoped to perhaps have a ladder match, and have all 4 members of Generation Next over. Overal negotiations about participation are ongoing. This will happen over 5 days:
7/8 Kawagoe Pepe Hall Atlas
7/9 Differ Ariake
7/10 Yokohama Red Brick Arena
7/11 Kira Messe Numazu
7/12 Korakuen Hall

And from today...
The participation pool for Wrestle-Jam was announced. In addition to the DG roster, Generation NEXT, King Shisa, and The Turboman, there will be representatives from AAA, ROH, APW, and PWG.

Sounds lots of fun, will be interesting to see what guys will be representing the promotions. The interaction of some people should be great, wtih lots of different styles in the mix and everything.
Rish To The Rosh

Postby Wreckless » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:22 am

wow this sounds amazing super dragon is the easy choice for pwg along with maybe richards,scott lost an scorpio
Wreckless

Postby Dropkickthesick » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:10 am

i cant wait to see this
Dropkickthesick

Postby SoCalAndy » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:51 am

I don't know why, but I think Chris Bosh could be there. It would be awesome to see Bosh in Dragon Gate.
SoCalAndy

Postby TigerDriver98 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:58 am

B-Boy mentioned in a blog that:
"In July I should be working in Japan for Dragon Gate, I have been in talks with Cima and looks like I should be there in July."

So he's probably one of PWG's reps.

I'd also like to see: Human Tornado, Scott Lost, Joey Ryan, Chris Bosh, Davey Richards. El Generico, Scorpio Sky, Alex Koslov, Super Dragon and Quicksilver go over there. I know that's way too many guys for this. But still... I'd like to see them all get a chance at one time or another.
TigerDriver98

Postby Hulkushi » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:59 pm

We could have a Dragon Fatal Fourway
Hulkushi

Postby WannaB » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:10 pm

*salivates at the possibilities*

This should be awesome. I can't wait to find out more info on all of this.

And yes, if Bosh is included it would be great.
WannaB

Postby WannaB » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:32 pm

Yep, Bosh is in there and so is B-Boy.

This was taken from Chris' Myspace Blog which he just posted a few minutes ago.

Going to Japan YAAHHHHH!

My first BLOG WOW i feel like such a myspace fag now, but i guess i owe it to the fans to let them know about this. Being a SOCAL wrestler for the past 3-4 has been a lot of fun. I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly of this crazy world of pro wrestling. Ive got to wrestle in many different promotions. I went from the Chris Bosh that no one absolutely cared about, to the Chris Bosh that everyone talked about. Sometimes i feel there is nowhere else for me to go in this world of pro wrestling although i want so much more. Pro Wrestling Guerrilla has been my platform for success, they've always believed in me and pushed my talent for as far as it can reach and i thank them for that because no one else really has. But due to the beautiful thing called INTERNET and TAPE/DVD TRADING & DISTRIBUTION. PWG has become one of the top indy companies in the US but not only the US but overseas as well. Now enough of me writing a damn documentary. Due to all that, a really nice man by the name of CIMA from Dragon Gate promtion in Japan which was formerly known as Toryumon caught eye to me here on myspace, and lucky enough for me i put a couple matches of me from YOUTUBE on here and he took a great liking to me and was trying hard to get me on this Wrestle JAM tour. So just 3 days ago, i found out for sure that i will now be attending this big Dragon Gate tour which is suppose to comprise of the some of the best indy talent of Mexico, America, and DG's own. So I Chris Bosh along with Bboy will be representing PWG in Dragon Gates wrestle jam tour. I would like to thank all the fans, and PWG for making this happen. Im really excited and now all there is left to do is just get crazy and tear the house down in Dragon Gate.
WannaB

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum