an archive for all the press releases

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

an archive for all the press releases

Postby El Asian » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:54 pm

I've asked this maybe once but I'm wondering if PWG ever plans to have an archive for all press releases since the Debut Show to now, they've always been fun reads plus it be interesting for new fans to see how PWG has become since it started and maybe explain why certain shows are named the way they are
El Asian

Re: an archive for all the press releases

Postby deadmandevilman » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:54 pm

agreed
deadmandevilman

Postby Souf Centrol » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:20 pm

That is actually a great idea
Souf Centrol

Postby Lord Akiyama » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Totally, man. Those press releases have great historic value.
Lord Akiyama

Postby TigerDriver98 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:54 pm

You can always just search SoCalUncensored for the old press releases. Here is a link: http://www.socaluncensored.com/modules.php?name=Search

One of my favorites:

http://www.socaluncensored.com/article243.html

"...City of Commerce, California - With Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's (http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com) "Are You Adequately Prepared To Rock?" just mere days away, questions are flying left and right about this show such as "Is the show in a bad neighborhood?", "How much for kids?", and "Will Joey Ryan hit on my girlfriend?" While we didn't intend to answer any of those, our financial advisor, Joel J. Silverman, said we really should.

The show is not in a safe neighborhood, and the area itself is dangerous to the following ethnicities: African American, Hispanic or those of Latin Origin, Caucasian, Asian, and those of all others. PWG will not be held responsible for muggings, assaults, murders, or all other criminal activities committed against/by you or your party.

Tickets are General Admission, and are $18 for ages 12 and up, $12 for ages 12 and younger (International studies have concluded that while $12 may seem like a very low price, most children ages 6-12 have a higher per capita income than most adults ages 13-95, so we're banking on that extra money going toward wonderful PWG Merchandise, such as DVDs!) and children 3 and under are free (Infants are by far the poorest age group of any, so PWG is actually giving back to the our under privileged fans, and the community in general.)

Lastly, Joey Ryan WILL hit on your girlfriend..."
TigerDriver98

Postby Whoblehwah » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:57 pm

Lmao! Thats awesome. I think its an awesome idea.
Whoblehwah

Postby Meltman » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:54 am

Love the idea, they should totally do this. Those press releases are hilarious.
Meltman

Postby El Asian » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:07 pm

yeah TigerDriver but I really don't like searching through to find certain shows, I would prefer if PWG lists the shows and it would be filled with all press release from that show and maybe have press release for DVD releases or other stuff
El Asian

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum