Wrestleunion 5.....BACK IN LA!!!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Wrestleunion 5.....BACK IN LA!!!

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:55 pm

I can't wait, I'm getting the big package this time so I can get to go to the meet and greet

I am pleased to announce that WrestleReunion will return to Los Angeles in 2011. The weekend of Jan 28-30th will bring us back to the City of Angels. We have listened to the comments and feedback of the fans who have been asking since Jan 30th if we would come back to Los Angeles. We will use the same host hotel the LAX Hilton. We do listen to all input that the fans give since they are a huge reason why WrestleReunion events are must see events. We want to once again express our sincerest thanks to all the talent and fans that participated at WrestleReunion 4

We will soon announce an on sale date for tickets and a more improved format to make things better for our fans. Be watching www.WrestleReunion.com for all announcements regarding our 2011 event.

Sal Corrente
Owner/Founder

http://www.geekweek.com/2010/02/wrestlereunion-5-will-return-to-la-in-2011.html

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/129140/Various-News:-Next-WrestleReunion,-Young-Bucks-Dragon-Gate,-More.htm

Both links say the same thing, I just never heard of geekweek and looked up another site. I posted both in case you never heard of it either
Souf Centrol

Re: Wrestleunion 5.....BACK IN LA!!!

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:24 pm

I suggest that people get the front row VIP. Not only are the front row tickets great, but you get the meet and greet, and you basically get to cut to the front of all the lines. Just not having to stand in too many lines is awesome, but the package is cool altogether.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Madvillian » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:24 pm

All I hope is PWG keeps with tradition and has Kurt Russellreunion 2.....and has some damn PWG shirts this time :x
Madvillian

Postby El Asian » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Madvillian wrote:All I hope is PWG keeps with tradition and has Kurt Russellreunion 2.....and has some damn PWG shirts this time :x

personally, I kinda hope they name the show after another great actor of our time, maybe Bill Murraypalooza or Morgan Freemanfest

as for what I like to see improve for next year, either sell tickets for 1 night online instead at the door and hopefully either ROH does better for their next outing here in LA or get another fed, maybe DGUSA or something, to have a show during the WrestleReunion weekend instead
El Asian

Postby Lord Akiyama » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:51 pm

I am of the opinion that next year they should have more speaking panels. I'd be interested in hearing stories on certain subjects. Like a feud and rivalry, or the anniversary of a particular event, or memories of tag teams, etc.
Lord Akiyama

Postby Souf Centrol » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:24 pm

Lord Akiyama wrote:I am of the opinion that next year they should have more speaking panels. I'd be interested in hearing stories on certain subjects. Like a feud and rivalry, or the anniversary of a particular event, or memories of tag teams, etc.

Yeah that would make buying the big package more worth it
Souf Centrol

Postby drop19 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Panels would be tremendous. They really help at comic conventions once you've exhausted the whole dealer/autograph thing. Is it too early to hope for Bobby Heenan as a guest? I'd pay for a Sueprticket today if he was on the list.
drop19

Postby deadmandevilman » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:59 pm

I would love to see a show every night of the convention. DGUSA or Chikara or even both. And another PWG supershow would be awesome.
deadmandevilman

Postby tigerbomb87 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:30 pm

LOL...saw this and im going. Getting VIp tickets this time. Fuck it. LOL fuck lines.
tigerbomb87

Postby Lord Akiyama » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:01 pm

One panel I would definitely pay Superticket price for would be like a Great Debate type event with the best talkers going at it freestyle.

Something like Jim Cornette vs. Larry Sweeney for example.
Lord Akiyama

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:56 pm

Lord Akiyama wrote:One panel I would definitely pay Superticket price for would be like a Great Debate type event with the best talkers going at it freestyle.

Something like Jim Cornette vs. Larry Sweeney for example.

They didn't have panels, but they had a Breakfast with the older guys, like Bruno Sammartino, Larry Z, Stan Hansen and Animal. I actually sat with Bruno and it was pretty cool. Not the exact same, but they did talk wrestling and did a Q&A.

The only bad thing about VIP stuff is sometimes you end up with TOO much time. Get to the front of the line, get your pic, and then wait a while. I spent too much on dealers.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby El Asian » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:08 pm

just to update, looks like there will be a 4th day for WrestleReunion 5, there's gonna be one on the 27th according to the website
El Asian

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Awesome!!!
I will be getting one of the 1st or 2nd row packages this time..
Its a good thing I didnt purchase the Super Ticket...
I was 1 of 5 who won the raffle on Saturday at Wrestlereunion IV... I got the upgrades Super Ticket for Sunday (like a $125 upgrade,I think)
It was awesome...
Hopefully, I will win AGAIN next year :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:48 pm

Just saw on the website that tix go on sale MAY 22ND!!!!! :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Sat May 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Wrestlereunion.com posted this on their website earlier today :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

WrestleReunion will be offering tickets for sale on May 22nd @ 10am eastern time. You can order the VIP Photo Pass for only $99. This will allow you to take one photo with your own camera of each WrestleReunion guest. There will also be a VIP Autograph Pass for only $99. This pass will allow you to get two autographs from each WrestleReunion guest.

For those that would like both the Photo & Autograph Pass, if you order before Nov. 1st you can get both at the discounted price of only $149. Beginning Nov. 1st the price will return to the regular price of $199.

VIP Ticket Holders will be assigned a number based on the when you order your ticket. This number will determine your place in line for autographs, photo ops, and will give you priority upgrade opportunities to purchase admission to the Breakfast (or Lunch) with Champions, exclusive Video Promos, and the two live wrestling event tickets.

VIP Ticket Holders will have exclusive entrance into the VIP bonus Q&A Sessions. This will include THREE Q&A Sessions currently scheduled for Thursday Night, Friday 10am-Noon, and Friday 2-4pm.

Live Wrestling Events will be held on both Friday & Saturday nights.

There will be autograph & photograph sessions on both Saturday & Sunday.

Be sure to check back for even more news in the coming weeks and don
The_Sharpshooter

Postby Souf Centrol » Sat May 01, 2010 5:08 pm

I bet they do the front row is vip thing again, I wanna get that package but my girl will be with me and no reason to get 2 vip packages when I just want the front row seats
Souf Centrol

Postby jacob_burman » Sun May 02, 2010 12:49 am

tickets on sale already? man, i hope they still got VIP tickets in June. Main question is, with the convention there for a few days, I need to look into hotels lol.
jacob_burman

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Sun May 02, 2010 9:19 am

jacob_burman wrote:tickets on sale already? man, i hope they still got VIP tickets in June. Main question is, with the convention there for a few days, I need to look into hotels lol.

To my understanding, the convention will be open all 4 days (thurs-sun).
The_Sharpshooter

Postby Madvillian » Sun May 02, 2010 10:26 am

has there been anything confirmed that WR5 will even feature PWG? I hope it does, and i hope they replace the ROH show with Dragon Gate. Looking forward to Nipsey Russellreunion!
Madvillian

Postby Mr. Vegas » Sun May 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Madvillian wrote:has there been anything confirmed that WR5 will even feature PWG? I hope it does, and i hope they replace the ROH show with Dragon Gate. Looking forward to Nipsey Russellreunion!

I don't think it has actually been conformed that PWG will once again be at WR5, but I would be shocked if it isn't. On the Sunday morning of WR4, the day after PWG's Kurt Russellreunion, I was on the elevator with guy who runs WrestleReunion (I think his name is Sal or Saul?). I asked him if he was pleased with how things went this weekend and he immediately started talking excitedly about the sold out crowd for Kurt Russellreunion (over 1,100 people in attendance is what I heard). So based on his positive reaction to PWG and the fact that WrestleReunion was later confirmed to return to Los Angeles and the fact that the WR5 shows can be booked well in advance, I think PWG will be back at WR5.

And I couldn't agree with you more about Dragon Gate. I like Ring of Honor and if it is once again ROH and PWG at WR5 then that's cool. But, IMO, if Dragon Gate repalces ROH then it's even better.
Mr. Vegas

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum