As The Worm Turns DVD In Stock & Ready To Ship!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

As The Worm Turns DVD In Stock & Ready To Ship!

Postby PWG_Silverback » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:01 am

Good news everybody! As The Worm Turns on DVD is now in stock and ready to ship to customers around the world! If you didn't have a chance to see this event live on February 27, now is your chance to relive the magic that took place in Reseda, CA on that fateful Saturday! For the first time after winning the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship, Kenny Omega defends his title against Davey Richards! Plus, the Young Bucks defend the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag Team Championship against 2 Skinny Black Guys of Low Moral Fiber (El Generico & Chuck Taylor), and so much more! Don't miss your opportunity to see this monumental event; order As The Worm Turns on DVD immediately!

As The Worm Turns on DVD features every single match from this tremendous night of professional wrestling, complete with commentary recorded live at the event! As The Worm Turns on DVD is only $14.99 (plus shipping & handling) and is now available to purchase on the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Merchandise Page. Order your copy today!
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Re: As The Worm Turns DVD Available for Pre-Order!

Postby Meltman » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:12 am

Awesome, I'm about to pre-order this along with KRM and the 2 nights of BOLA. Maybe some more. Cannot wait to watch it.
Meltman

Postby Left Of The Dial » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Can't wait to relive this one!
Left Of The Dial

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:59 pm

I can't wait to see davey win again, I hope the celebration made it to the dvd. It was epic
Souf Centrol

Postby Devil » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:07 am

Souf Centrol wrote:I can't wait to see davey win again, I hope the celebration made it to the dvd. It was epic

Yeah we get to see Souf's epic celebration.
Devil

Postby Chris Bosh » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:54 pm

This is a personal oppinion and just that.... why the people from pwg dindt care at making some i dunno, flyers, more videos on youtube, the page is actualized every ...2 months??, they dont have a twitter account.... i mean you guys are growing nice and fast, why did you just stuck there and dndt make changes like that so all your fans from Internet (almost all) can follow and cheer for the company in a better way.
Chris Bosh

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:08 am

It cost money to make flyers, plus the shows are packed. This last show alot of people had to stand, so people know about pwg. Those that didn't learned at wrestleunion. As far as people on the internet, in the wrestling faction I'm in they know about pwg and they are clear across the country. I don't know what more you want bro, anybody that knows and loves indys know about pwg
Souf Centrol

Postby talley_1986 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:15 am

Souf Centrol wrote:It cost money to make flyers, plus the shows are packed. This last show alot of people had to stand, so people know about pwg. Those that didn't learned at wrestleunion. As far as people on the internet, in the wrestling faction I'm in they know about pwg and they are clear across the country. I don't know what more you want bro, anybody that knows and loves indys know about pwg

It could always be more though. I was a fan of ROH for a few years before I got into PWG. I'm sure I'm not alone. The original PWG Sells Out DVD was a great start, but PWG could always do more to shorten the time from when someone finds out about ROH to when they find out about PWG. As Bosh said, a Twitter account could be nice. If they don't have a facebook account, that could be wise as well.
talley_1986

Postby Tarfoo » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:14 am

talley_1986 wrote: If they don't have a facebook account, that could be wise as well.

They have a fan page, but it's hardly ever updated.
Tarfoo

Postby talley_1986 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:25 pm

Tarfoo wrote:
talley_1986 wrote: If they don't have a facebook account, that could be wise as well.

They have a fan page, but it's hardly ever updated.

It's little things like that that could be improved to bring in fans faster. Just adding little updates to keep fans interested while there's a gap between shows is always good. I really loved when they gave a preview of the 8 person tag from Kurt Russellreunion on Youtube. Doing something like that would be good for As the Worm Turns.
talley_1986

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:40 pm

They did have a promo for as the worm turns with the cutlers, I'm on my sidekick so it would be a lot for me to look for it but yeah I agree they should have a facebook page. Might make one for them and keep it updated. Kikrusher might be down to help me since we're going to make a pwg edit pack for fire pro returns

As far as twitter, following joey and lost is just as good. Might make one of those as well
Souf Centrol

Postby abouttreefitty350 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:They did have a promo for as the worm turns with the cutlers, I'm on my sidekick so it would be a lot for me to look for it but yeah I agree they should have a facebook page. Might make one for them and keep it updated. Kikrusher might be down to help me since we're going to make a pwg edit pack for fire pro returns

As far as twitter, following joey and lost is just as good. Might make one of those as well

Nice to see there is a Fire Pro fan here! I LOVE that game. Best wrestlng game ever.
abouttreefitty350

Postby Meltman » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:48 am

Highspots.com says this will be out in early April. If so, that's great news. Faster DVDs are such a perk.
Meltman

Postby zombiegeeknecrocult » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:35 am

abouttreefitty350 wrote:
Souf Centrol wrote:They did have a promo for as the worm turns with the cutlers, I'm on my sidekick so it would be a lot for me to look for it but yeah I agree they should have a facebook page. Might make one for them and keep it updated. Kikrusher might be down to help me since we're going to make a pwg edit pack for fire pro returns

Nice to see there is a Fire Pro fan here! I LOVE that game. Best wrestlng game ever.

Dude, that games is awesome... once you get the timing down! :(
zombiegeeknecrocult

Postby BillJames » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Pre-Order mine 2 or 3 weeks ago can't wait to see Kenny Omega vs. Davey Richard
BillJames

Postby zombiegeeknecrocult » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Can't wait for Hero vs. Shelley!
zombiegeeknecrocult

Postby shettler » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:40 am

Any word on when this becomes available?
shettler

Postby tmac9311 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:09 pm

yeah what is the average time, this will be my first PWG DVD and curious to know the usually length of time. LAst Time they had BOLA at KRM, did they have KRM at As The Worm Turns?
tmac9311

Postby fatallylost » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:44 am

tmac9311 wrote:yeah what is the average time, this will be my first PWG DVD and curious to know the usually length of time. LAst Time they had BOLA at KRM, did they have KRM at As The Worm Turns?

I want to say they did, but, I can't recall. I know KW was available earlier tonight, but, As the Worm was not. So, I imagine it'll be another week, or two.
fatallylost

Postby BillJames » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:20 am

is there any updated when this is coming out i Oder this with a pwg t shirt i really want my shirt high spot said early April it is pass that
BillJames

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum