Malachi Jackson

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby camstun187 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:05 am

haha what twitter page is this? If you're reading this Joey Ryan, just know that I would proudly let you screw my mom....if she was a milf...

Cuz really, that's just what bringin' sleazy back is all about
camstun187
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:10 am

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby Souf Centrol » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Definitely. I'm giving him a chance. But I think he should work heel some more, because he seems to have more of a spark.
And get him in new ring gear. Maybe separate him from his brothers.


Yeah he should stay heel, and I say melechi/taylor for ddt4 if I haven't already. I don't mind his in ring gear but a change would be nice

Isn't is like 4 or 5 jackson brothers, hell we might see them soon if they wrestle. Young bucks trained the cutlers and melechi(I believe) so they might train them too.

I finally got a reason to use twitter, what's joey and melechi's twitter and any other pwg twitter
Image
Image
Souf Centrol's Music
Twitter: SoufCentrol
#PWGkliq
User avatar
Souf Centrol
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Matt Flash wrote:Nothing he does is believable. I don't care if he does a million flips in a match. Jack Evans made and makes it work. Malachi still looks like a goofy kid, about 16 years old, and even when he does something impactful (His charging forearm on LTP to start the match at As The Worm Turns) it's immediately let down when he does something retarded like a ROARING CHOP. I'm sure he could be a fine wrestler someday, but Jesus Christ, not in PWG and not right now.

He's in Southern California. Would it kill him to wear a mask and hide the fact that he's a pube? It's not like he couldn't still be a Jackson and leech off of his brothers' heat.

Can't satisfy them all. ^

Not everyone has to have the face for wrestling. If your focused on that then you might be missing the bigger picture.

I don't think he's leeching of his brothers, I think he is trying to find his own character as well. We are literally watching him grow. And personally, from day one until now, I have seen all his matches thus far in PWG and he's getting better and better. In time he will grow into his own person.

As I said before, he's doing great. PWG has faith in him as do some of us. I think he will go a long way. And thats what matters the most.

Some people are so analytical that they think they know what everyone would enjoy in the business. It's not about that. Just like in anything, you see someone you like and they grow on you. Plain and simple. Mal may be related to his brothers, but he is not trying to be his brothers. Far from it.

And as for the comment of the million flips, I don't mind those, sometimes those are more exciting then 60000 roaring elbows.
What's Your Core?
"OLE!" - El Generico
ULTRA COMBOOOO BUSTER!!!! K.O!!!!
ImageImage
#PWGkliq
#iwantwrestling
User avatar
DjEn3rgy21
 
Posts: 521
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:49 pm
Location: North Hollywood, CA

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby Souf Centrol » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Yeah so you basically don't like malachi because he's not jack evans? You make it sound like evans is the only person that can flip

Also he wrestles different than his bros and as far as a face for wrestling.....what the hell does that mean. This isn't wwe you don't have to look a certain way, you just have to have talent in which malachi does and if you're looking at their face while they perform then there is something wrong with you. As long as they put on a good show, I don't care what they look like
Image
Image
Souf Centrol's Music
Twitter: SoufCentrol
#PWGkliq
User avatar
Souf Centrol
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:28 am

Souf Centrol wrote:Yeah so you basically don't like malachi because he's not jack evans? You make it sound like evans is the only person that can flip

Also he wrestles different than his bros and as far as a face for wrestling.....what the hell does that mean. This isn't wwe you don't have to look a certain way, you just have to have talent in which malachi does and if you're looking at their face while they perform then there is something wrong with you. As long as they put on a good show, I don't care what they look like

Well said my friend. Well said.
What's Your Core?
"OLE!" - El Generico
ULTRA COMBOOOO BUSTER!!!! K.O!!!!
ImageImage
#PWGkliq
#iwantwrestling
User avatar
DjEn3rgy21
 
Posts: 521
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:49 pm
Location: North Hollywood, CA

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby r1wchamp » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:
Definitely. I'm giving him a chance. But I think he should work heel some more, because he seems to have more of a spark.
And get him in new ring gear. Maybe separate him from his brothers.


Yeah he should stay heel, and I say melechi/taylor for ddt4 if I haven't already. I don't mind his in ring gear but a change would be nice

Isn't is like 4 or 5 jackson brothers, hell we might see them soon if they wrestle. Young bucks trained the cutlers and melechi(I believe) so they might train them too.

I finally got a reason to use twitter, what's joey and melechi's twitter and any other pwg twitter


Yeah Scott Lost, Chris Hero, Karl Anderson, both the Young Bucks, The Cutlers, Colt Cabana just to name a few.
Malachi's is malachibuck and for the most part its just their name except Karl Andersons is Machinegunka.
Just go on and search people.
Oh and mine is twitter.com/PlatinumJP if you care :)
r1wchamp
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Yeah I found malachi's and joey's from google. I got scott lost from joey, and so on. I just saved like that, I was chatting with malachi yesterday. Found out he's a mavaricks fan

Mines is soufcentrol

Duh huh lol I'll save you
Image
Image
Souf Centrol's Music
Twitter: SoufCentrol
#PWGkliq
User avatar
Souf Centrol
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby Tarfoo » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:17 pm

El Hijo del Generico wrote:I was just looking at twitter, and both Malachi and Joey have commented on this thread. The powers above they listen! Let Malachi work heel some more!


You know too much. Prepare to be killed in your sleep. Trust no one.

*24 clock ticking*
Image
Tarfoo
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby Tarfoo » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:19 pm

Late to the party, joke ruined.

Shoulda seen that second page damnit.
Image
Tarfoo
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby bford24 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:Yeah I found malachi's and joey's from google. I got scott lost from joey, and so on. I just saved like that, I was chatting with malachi yesterday. Found out he's a mavaricks fan

Mines is soufcentrol

Duh huh lol I'll save you


Dallas Mavericks? If that is true he instantly moves up in my list of favorite wrestlers.
bford24
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:18 pm

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:09 am

bford24 wrote:
Souf Centrol wrote:Yeah I found malachi's and joey's from google. I got scott lost from joey, and so on. I just saved like that, I was chatting with malachi yesterday. Found out he's a mavaricks fan

Mines is soufcentrol

Duh huh lol I'll save you


Dallas Mavericks? If that is true he instantly moves up in my list of favorite wrestlers.


The man indeed said that
Image
Image
Souf Centrol's Music
Twitter: SoufCentrol
#PWGkliq
User avatar
Souf Centrol
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby Alan4L » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:36 am

He's obviously got lots of talent and natural athletic ability, but you know what he needs....

a year - 2 years in a Japanese dojo, having matches where he's only allowed wear black trunks and black boots, is only allowed to strike and chain wrestle and loses every match by a crab hold.

I'm serious.

He's got all the complicated stuff down pat but he seems to not have the base underneath it all.

I really think he could be awesome. He just needs some tweaking.
Alan4L
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:08 pm

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby Matt Flash » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Yikes, not what I meant when I said Evans does flips and makes them work. I just said that as a pre cursor, that my problem has nothing to do with his work per se or the fact that he does a bajillion flips. That's fun enough, and obviously works wonders on the live crowds, because they pop like crazy for it. I don't. I just can't believe anything he does in the ring. What he looks like is irrelevent if I believe in what he's doing. Kevin Steen has a terrible body, and is either racked with acne, or a beard to cover up the acne. But I BELIEVE what he's doing in the ring, so that kind've stuff makes no difference to me.

And I'm well aware Kobashi does Roaring Chops. It's a little bit more believable from Kenta funking Kobashi than Malachi Jackson. Do you see what I'm trying to say here? I simply don't believe what Malachi does in the ring, and I offered that maybe a mask would fix that, because of his pubescent looking face.

And don't give me the BS that I'm being too analytical. I'm more than willing to give him a chance. I said flat out I think he's going to continue to get better, that's obviously. He's got more than enough skill. He simply needs more seasoning in lower feds where he can work on a personality. In PWG, he's just going to be worried about hitting his spots and working the live crowd with said spots. That's fine for a while, but I just personally need more after a certain point. Personally, I actually REALLY liked his first match with Phoenix Star, and I wasn't even there live for it. I didn't hate on him from the start. It's just been a slow and steady decline in interest from me.

Send him to Japan, like Alan4L said. It worked wonders for Ryan Taylor. Dude used to weigh like a buck 20 soaking wet. Now he's got muscle and size and looks WAY more believable.
User avatar
Matt Flash
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:37 am
Location: Oxnard

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby thrillaveza » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:51 pm

i don't really have a problem with him. he's pretty talented, just kind of lacks a defined character (in my opinion); but he'll get there. i think the only reason why i wouldn't like him, it'll be because i'm a lazy ass who is just jealous of malachi cause he's younger than me and is doing something i always wanted to do... and i'm 20.
thrillaveza
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:45 pm

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby zombiegeeknecrocult » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:58 am

I like CK. When I first read the results for DDT 2009, I heard about his debut and totally wrote him off as a nobody that will probably never make it.

After I purchased that DVD I saw a little promise. Skip to Speed of sound and Guerre Sans Frontieres or whatever its called and CK had gotten way better. Upto the point where I marked out for a few moves he did. I like the corkscrew stunner thing he does. I saw his match at Kurt Russellreunion and this dude is getting way better. At this rate, by the end of this year, he'll be pretty damn close to being a star.
zombiegeeknecrocult
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:36 am

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby zombiegeeknecrocult » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:00 am

and for the record, hit me up at twitter,the name is zombiegeeknecro
zombiegeeknecrocult
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:36 am

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby JAG » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Mal is not PWG material yet. I would not care if i saw him in any other so cal indy fed. I feel PWG is the so cal big leagues so to speak. Too much other talent in so cal that deserves that spot. What can you say though? Like many things in life its who you know and he knows the current tag team champs. Much rather see more: Ryan Taylor, Brandon Gatson, Liger Rivera, peter avalon
User avatar
JAG
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:29 pm

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:34 pm

JAG wrote:Mal is not PWG material yet. I would not care if i saw him in any other so cal indy fed. I feel PWG is the so cal big leagues so to speak. Too much other talent in so cal that deserves that spot. What can you say though? Like many things in life its who you know and he knows the current tag team champs. Much rather see more: Ryan Taylor, Brandon Gatson, Liger Rivera, peter avalon


Well good thing you don't book pwg, I think they pick who they see fit and I doubt it's just because he's the bucks brother. I mean give the man SOME credit
Image
Image
Souf Centrol's Music
Twitter: SoufCentrol
#PWGkliq
User avatar
Souf Centrol
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby Meltman » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:45 am

Dude, they came out and introduced him before his debut match. You know exactly why he was hired.

That being said, he has improved. At this point may as well keep that spot.
Meltman
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:37 pm

Re: Malachi Jackson

Postby Matt Flash » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Meltman wrote:Dude, they came out and introduced him before his debut match. You know exactly why he was hired.

That being said, he has improved. At this point may as well keep that spot.

Well he was a replacement, after Zokre couldn't show up after his... burrito incident... and the card got reshuffled. He just happened to have his gear that night and was lucky enough to impress enough. The reason he got the first shot was just being in the right place at the right time. He's obviously done more than enough to stick around for most people. Not me, but then I'm the minority it seems, so what do I know? I just hope they keep him in opening matches for a while. Let him actually grow out of that as opposed to "He's been on the roster for close to a year, now, maybe we should move him up the card?". PWG more than has enough guys higher on the card to let Malachi get better without forcing it.
User avatar
Matt Flash
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:37 am
Location: Oxnard

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests