PWG's Summer 2006 Schedule

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby SoCalAndy » Wed May 03, 2006 4:56 pm

You're the type of bitch don't appreciate shit, never had shit, so you won't be shit. That pussy there, couldn't satisfy a hair on my body, treat me like a lolli and slob me down.
SoCalAndy

Postby eastcoastbias » Fri May 05, 2006 9:29 pm

That does it you clowns ! It's pistols at 20 paces ! This is a buliten board. Not the f'n Oxford Debating Society. Either meet in person and finish each other off or agree to disagree because right now you're trying to sort knat sh*t from pepper. No one care THAT much !
eastcoastbias

Postby SoCalAndy » Fri May 05, 2006 10:55 pm

Welcome to last week, bro. Don't like it, don't read. Start a thread with unfunny show name ideas or call some fan you don't like retarded to offset the intelligence going on here. Smart posts hurt my brain like whoa.

*Took me 15 minutes to write all those posts*
SoCalAndy

Postby eastcoastbias » Sat May 06, 2006 12:54 am

Sooo sorry !!! Didn't realize I was offending Vince McMahon III here. You are God's gift to this board !! Mom must be so proud !! BTW when are you moving out or getting your first job ?
eastcoastbias

Postby Big Joe » Sat May 06, 2006 6:53 am

Andy > You
Big Joe

Postby SoCalAndy » Sat May 06, 2006 10:32 am

eastcoastbias wrote:Sooo sorry !!! Didn't realize I was offending Vince McMahon III here. You are God's gift to this board !! Mom must be so proud !! BTW when are you moving out or getting your first job ?

Tomorrow dude, I promise. Super serious this time, no joke.

You like PWG bro?
SoCalAndy

Postby eastcoastbias » Tue May 09, 2006 2:24 am

Actually I do. A lot.

Short story long. As my screen name suggests I'm from the East Coast. My very first wrestling card was 12/86 at MSG. The main event was Hogan vs. Kamala. I must have gone to the garden at least 20 times for shows and another dozen or so at the Meadowlands WWF & NWA/WCW. I went to college in South Jersey about 20 minutes outside Philadelphia in the fall of 1994. Hmmm.. 1994...Philadelphia...E-C-W, E-C-W !! Going to the ECW Arena is a real adventure. South Philly is real fun. After ECW shut down I went to other indy groups. 3PW. CZW. Then I was able to go see almost all of ROH's first year shows in Philly. Great stuff.

Then I moved to LA in the fall of '02. I kept up w/ the Philly scene and went to the UPW show that had the Outsiders and Ken Shamrock on it. Then I got wind of PWG. Went to "Card Subject to Change" w/ Super Dragon vs. Homicide. The gym reminds me of the Murphy Rec Center in Philly ROH used the first year. The quality of the matches was very good. The use of humor surprised me a bit but it didn't take away from the quality. I was used to American Dragon being a straight forward wrestler and in PWG he does some humor. Anyone remember the airplane spin ? The cards had local talent and many names I knew from ROH. In the past some of the shows I've been to I had more fun doing a MST3K type commentary on the action with my friends than the actual matches. Not the case with PWG. Except for that horrendous Joey Ryan / Chris Kanyon match from 12/05. Other than that I can't really recall any duds in PWG. It's been money well spent.

So short story long, I like PWG.
eastcoastbias

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:12 pm

eastcoastbias wrote: Other than that I can't really recall any duds in PWG. It's been money well spent.

I double dog dare you to buy the musical.
Kamikaze

Postby Big Joe » Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:16 pm

What the fuck are you talking about? The Musical was awesome.
Big Joe

Postby Paul Burns » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:05 pm

Big Joe wrote:What the fuck are you talking about? The Musical was awesome.

No shit! The X Foundation/Thomasellis was solid, lets not forget the AWESOMENESS of Hardkore Kidd/Lit+Deranged. The whole event was really really solid and the commentary throughout the event alone is enough to etch this badboy deep into my heart.
Paul Burns

Postby ROshamBO » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:41 pm

eastcoastbias wrote:That does it you clowns ! It's pistols at 20 paces ! This is a buliten board. Not the f'n Oxford Debating Society. Either meet in person and finish each other off or agree to disagree because right now you're trying to sort knat sh*t from pepper. No one care THAT much !

actually its a message board not a buletin board
ROshamBO

Postby onlxn » Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:09 am

Huh, just noticed that there's only one show in August. Seems smart, as there's no reason to run a bunch of shows before BOLA. Too bad that it conflicts with an ROH show (no Danielson, Strong, Aries, Sydal, and probably a bunch of others), but still should be fun...
onlxn

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum