Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Titannica on Saturday, April 10!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Titannica on Saturday, April 10!

Postby Meltman » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:33 pm

According to the results page, Bonham's Destroyer is called "Hammer of the Gods".

That's awesome.

Show sounds amazing too. If Davey/Roddy was better than their Threemendous II match then I don't even know what to think. Can't wait to see it.

Please speed up your production PWG. Your shows are too good to wait so long to see.
Meltman

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:47 pm

Is it me, or was last nights show a HELL of a lot better than it looked on paper? I wasn't expecting a stinker, but I was not expecting the show we got last night. The local guys really stepped it up last night (even Malachai).
Fsportsentertainment

Postby jacob_burman » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:01 pm

I wrote an article about the show here:

http://hittheropes.com/wrestlingarticle ... ca-results

This is my second PWG show and I haven't followed the Indys for a long time, but hopefully I put everything over and I cannot wait for the DVD to come out. The show was way better than what I expected.
jacob_burman

Postby krayzie Bone » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:08 pm

I knew the show was gonna be good, and it was everything I thought it was gonna be. The secret to great indy wrestling is not to book same old big names over and over again but to give the young hungry talent an opportunity to show their skill and thats exactly what PWG did. Also what makes a good wrestling show is a diversity of different styles. Last night we saw a bit of comedy, a bit of brawling, technical, strong style, it was a diversed show and thats why the show was awesome.
krayzie Bone

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:32 pm

I had a ball last night, the funniest moment was when I boo'd Bohnam and he was like "boo?" then I said Malachi's gonna kill you. He was like "who..this guy" The canadian destoyer looks awesome in person. I can't wait until the next show
Souf Centrol

Postby DD GOLIATH » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:58 pm

JUST WENT TO THE SHOW AND JUST LIKE ALLWAYS PWG CAME THRU WITH A GREAT CARD!A COUPLE THINGS IVE BEEN WAITING TO SAY ON HERE!FIRST,ID LIKE TO ADDRESS THE PEOPLE WHO COME TO A PRO WRESTLING SHOW AND COMPLAIN LATER ABOUT THE FANS IN THE CROWD WERE TO UNRULY?WELL LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS WAS THE GREAT SPORT OF PRO RASSLIN!JACK!WHERE THE FANS SCREAM AND YELL AND ACT TOTALLY INSANE!NOW THERE IS A THING ABOUT FAN EDICIT,U DONT TOUCH THE WRESTLERS U DONT RUIN THE SHOW BY ANY OF UR ANTICS SUCH AS JUMPING IN THE RING DURING A MATCH BCUZ U WILL GET UR ASS KICKED!U DONT THREATEN THE WRESTLERS!AND HAVE RESPECT FOR THE CHILDREN AROUND YOU IDIOTS!OTHER THAN THAT U CAN YELL SCREAM, CUSS,OR CLAP BECAUSE THIS MY FRIEND IS PRO WRESTLING!NOT THE FUCKING OPERA!LEGION HALL #308 SERVES CHEAP ALCOHOL AND WE LOVE IT!BUT THAT NO GOOD LEGION LARRY HAS NOW STOLEN TWO OF MY LIGHTERS AND NOT GIVEN ME MINE BACK!LARRY IM 225 LBS OF TWISTED STEAL AND SEX APPEAL,THE LADIES CHOICE THE PEOPLES VOICE AND THE PEOPLE SAY GIVE US OUR LIGHTERS BACK!OR MAYBE A FREE DRINK TO MAKE UP FOR IT.WHY NO LIGHTERS IS HE AFRAID WE ARE GUNNA BURN IT TO THE GROUND?I THINK NOT.MAYBE A SIGN WULD HELP.THE LEGION MAKES GOOD MONEY OFF OUR NIGHT OF EXCITEMENT AND UNRULY BEER DRINKING.LARRY WE LOVE U BROTHER BUT UR KILLING US!
DD GOLIATH

Postby BadFurDay » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:09 pm

BadFurDay

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:15 pm

DD GOLIATH wrote:JUST WENT TO THE SHOW AND JUST LIKE ALLWAYS PWG CAME THRU WITH A GREAT CARD!A COUPLE THINGS IVE BEEN WAITING TO SAY ON HERE!FIRST,ID LIKE TO ADDRESS THE PEOPLE WHO COME TO A PRO WRESTLING SHOW AND COMPLAIN LATER ABOUT THE FANS IN THE CROWD WERE TO UNRULY?WELL LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS WAS THE GREAT SPORT OF PRO RASSLIN!JACK!WHERE THE FANS SCREAM AND YELL AND ACT TOTALLY INSANE!NOW THERE IS A THING ABOUT FAN EDICIT,U DONT TOUCH THE WRESTLERS U DONT RUIN THE SHOW BY ANY OF UR ANTICS SUCH AS JUMPING IN THE RING DURING A MATCH BCUZ U WILL GET UR ASS KICKED!U DONT THREATEN THE WRESTLERS!AND HAVE RESPECT FOR THE CHILDREN AROUND YOU IDIOTS!OTHER THAN THAT U CAN YELL SCREAM, CUSS,OR CLAP BECAUSE THIS MY FRIEND IS PRO WRESTLING!NOT THE FUCKING OPERA!LEGION HALL #308 SERVES CHEAP ALCOHOL AND WE LOVE IT!BUT THAT NO GOOD LEGION LARRY HAS NOW STOLEN TWO OF MY LIGHTERS AND NOT GIVEN ME MINE BACK!LARRY IM 225 LBS OF TWISTED STEAL AND SEX APPEAL,THE LADIES CHOICE THE PEOPLES VOICE AND THE PEOPLE SAY GIVE US OUR LIGHTERS BACK!OR MAYBE A FREE DRINK TO MAKE UP FOR IT.WHY NO LIGHTERS IS HE AFRAID WE ARE GUNNA BURN IT TO THE GROUND?I THINK NOT.MAYBE A SIGN WULD HELP.THE LEGION MAKES GOOD MONEY OFF OUR NIGHT OF EXCITEMENT AND UNRULY BEER DRINKING.LARRY WE LOVE U BROTHER BUT UR KILLING US!

At first I didn't get where you were going with this but I agree we should get our shit back. They didn't take my lighter last time so I don't know why they took yours. He probably didn't have one because I believe I've seen Legion Larry smoke before.

The thing that gets me is when the security treats me like I'm a fucking criminal and search me a little TOO hard. Like cuz I'm black I must wanna bring a knife or gun in to hurt the wrestler I don't like or something. This time though the brother checked me and I got a simple search like everyone else. It felt nice for once.....wait that didn't come out right lol

Legion Larry is getting out of hand, Roddy threw down the mic last night when he told Davey to come out and Larry was giving him shit about it

As far as the kids, I'm sorry bro but when you get a bunch of grown DRUNK adults together don't expect them to not curse or watch there mouths. I be feeling for the parents though lol the PWG crowd is pretty raw. Who has complained about the crowd, I haven't heard any complaints

I screamed "free beer" and "free liqour" at Larry last night, he looked at me like I was stupid lol
Souf Centrol

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:24 pm

fatallylost wrote:That was a pretty damn good show. I'm not sure if something happened, or if it was just "for show" so to say. But, The Briscoes music played, and Roderick came out, and called Davey out. So, it seemed as though the world title match was supposed to be last.

But, it could just have been part of the story too.

Also, Briscoes said they'd be back, for those who missed out.

When did you get those pics? At the end, intermission or during the show. I usually try to stick around and get pics but I didn't see anyone out
Souf Centrol

Postby DD GOLIATH » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:38 pm

A FEW MONTHS BACK I READ ON THE PWG WEBSITE SOMEONE POSTED SOMETHING ABOUT THESE DRUNKEN ASSHOLES!WELL I SAT RIGHT BY THE GUYS AND THEY WERENT THAT BAD.THEY WENT AS FAR AS TO PUT ONE GUYS PICTURE UP AND CALL HIM THE RING LEADER!ME AND MY FRIEND WERE CRACKING UP BCUZ WE KNEW WHO THEY WERE.MY FRIEND TALKS TO THEM SOMETIMES WHEN WE GO.ANYWAYS I JUST CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE WANT TO BE SO UPTIGHT YOU KNOW.I MEAN ITS PRO WRESTLING MY FRIEND.I BRING MY KIDS BUT I KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT ITS A WRESTLING SHOW SUMTIMES PEOPLE DO GET CRAZY BUT MY KIDS LOVE IT AND ALL THEY KNOW IS "PWG" THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN TO WWE YET.ONCE I TAKE THEM THEYLL PROBABLY WONDER WHY THEY CANT GO UP TO THE WRESTLERS AND TAKE FREE PICS WITH THEM AND SIT FOUR FEET FROM THE RING OR JUMP IN THE RING AFTER A TITLE CHANGE!THE INDIES IS GREAT BUT PWG IS BY FAR THE BEST ON THE WEST COAST!OH AND LARRY HAD A WHOLE BIG COFFEE CAN FULL OF LIGHTERS!WHEN I GUY AT THE DOOR SAID PEOPLE ARE ASKING FOR THERE LIGHTERS BACK SHULD I GET THE CAN AND HAND THEM OUT HE SHOOK HIS HEAD NO MY 10 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER TOLD ME THAT RIGHT AFTER IT HAPPEND.AND I KNOW ITS JUST A TWO DOLLAR LIGHTER BUT ITS JUST THE "PRINCEAPALTIES SMOKIE!"
DD GOLIATH

Postby El Asian » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:43 pm

I know your upset with the situation but just turn off the CAP LOCKS at least
El Asian

Postby DD GOLIATH » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:54 pm

OH AND THE SAME GUYS CALLED MY FRIENDS THE REDNECK WITH THE FU MAN CHU AND THE LITTLE BOY WITH GLASSES.AND SAID THEY WERE TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL!EVEN THOUGH I LOVED THE "REDNECK WITH THE FU MAN CHU" COMMENT AND THE LITTLE BOY WITH GLASSES IS 36 YEARS OLD,OH AND EL ASIAN this is for you jack!woooooooo
DD GOLIATH

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:
fatallylost wrote:That was a pretty damn good show. I'm not sure if something happened, or if it was just "for show" so to say. But, The Briscoes music played, and Roderick came out, and called Davey out. So, it seemed as though the world title match was supposed to be last.

When did you get those pics? At the end, intermission or during the show. I usually try to stick around and get pics but I didn't see anyone out

I caught Davey and got a pic! The white whale! I never thought I'd be able to corner him, good thing I was rocking the American wolves shirt.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby fatallylost » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:32 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:

I got all but The Cutlers after the show. I was actually sitting a few rows back, towards the ladies room. I waited around longer than usual cause I was gonna say hey (and my buddy is the one who tends to want to go, as he doesn't care about meeting anyone)

The only pics I didn't get were with Excalibur, Johnny Goodtime, and Roderick. I saw them around, but they were too quick for me.

Also, I was gonna comment/add to what DD said, but my eyes started bleeding with all the caps, and no spaces between sentences. dude, I failed English in school, but, I still type normal.

Also, my buddy had his lighter taken as well. I know they've done that with sharpies and all that too.

And, not to point this out, but, I get the "barely"/"casual" pat down, if you wanna call it that. So, if you want to bring a knife in to attack the guys you don't like, let me know.

That last remark was obviously joking. I'm far too lazy to remember to bring my camera case home from my friends house, let alone remember that shit.
fatallylost

Postby fatallylost » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:34 pm

El Hijo del Generico wrote:
Souf Centrol wrote:

I caught Davey and got a pic! The white whale! I never thought I'd be able to corner him, good thing I was rocking the American wolves shirt.

I saw him once, after a show last summer. It looked like he was texting someone, and didn't seem all that happy. So, I just gave him his props, and didn't want to bother him.
fatallylost

Postby jacob_burman » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:04 am

Souf Centrol wrote:
DD GOLIATH wrote:JUST WENT TO THE SHOW AND JUST LIKE ALLWAYS PWG CAME THRU WITH A GREAT CARD!A COUPLE THINGS IVE BEEN WAITING TO SAY ON HERE!FIRST,ID LIKE TO ADDRESS THE PEOPLE WHO COME TO A PRO WRESTLING SHOW AND COMPLAIN LATER ABOUT THE FANS IN THE CROWD WERE TO UNRULY?WELL LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS WAS THE GREAT SPORT OF PRO RASSLIN!JACK!WHERE THE FANS SCREAM AND YELL AND ACT TOTALLY INSANE!NOW THERE IS A THING ABOUT FAN EDICIT,U DONT TOUCH THE WRESTLERS U DONT RUIN THE SHOW BY ANY OF UR ANTICS SUCH AS JUMPING IN THE RING DURING A MATCH BCUZ U WILL GET UR ASS KICKED!U DONT THREATEN THE WRESTLERS!AND HAVE RESPECT FOR THE CHILDREN AROUND YOU IDIOTS!OTHER THAN THAT U CAN YELL SCREAM, CUSS,OR CLAP BECAUSE THIS MY FRIEND IS PRO WRESTLING!NOT THE FUCKING OPERA!LEGION HALL #308 SERVES CHEAP ALCOHOL AND WE LOVE IT!BUT THAT NO GOOD LEGION LARRY HAS NOW STOLEN TWO OF MY LIGHTERS AND NOT GIVEN ME MINE BACK!LARRY IM 225 LBS OF TWISTED STEAL AND SEX APPEAL,THE LADIES CHOICE THE PEOPLES VOICE AND THE PEOPLE SAY GIVE US OUR LIGHTERS BACK!OR MAYBE A FREE DRINK TO MAKE UP FOR IT.WHY NO LIGHTERS IS HE AFRAID WE ARE GUNNA BURN IT TO THE GROUND?I THINK NOT.MAYBE A SIGN WULD HELP.THE LEGION MAKES GOOD MONEY OFF OUR NIGHT OF EXCITEMENT AND UNRULY BEER DRINKING.LARRY WE LOVE U BROTHER BUT UR KILLING US!

At first I didn't get where you were going with this but I agree we should get our shit back. They didn't take my lighter last time so I don't know why they took yours. He probably didn't have one because I believe I've seen Legion Larry smoke before.

The thing that gets me is when the security treats me like I'm a fucking criminal and search me a little TOO hard. Like cuz I'm black I must wanna bring a knife or gun in to hurt the wrestler I don't like or something. This time though the brother checked me and I got a simple search like everyone else. It felt nice for once.....wait that didn't come out right lol

Legion Larry is getting out of hand, Roddy threw down the mic last night when he told Davey to come out and Larry was giving him shit about it

As far as the kids, I'm sorry bro but when you get a bunch of grown DRUNK adults together don't expect them to not curse or watch there mouths. I be feeling for the parents though lol the PWG crowd is pretty raw. Who has complained about the crowd, I haven't heard any complaints

I screamed "free beer" and "free liqour" at Larry last night, he looked at me like I was stupid lol

So Legion Larry is his name. Yeah, that kind of threw me out of the zone when he talked shit to Rodney. It's like dude, they packed the house, the feelings are going to be intense, just STFU and let these guys do their thing. If the mic breaks, take it out of their check or something. And that sucks about the pat down. The guard was a bit too "friendly" with me this time. Def not used to that =/ As for the kids, well, it's an Indy show and even if the crowd isn't cursing, the wrestlers sure are. This really isn't a WWE show haha.
jacob_burman

Postby DD GOLIATH » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:43 am

Fatally lost?or whatever ur name is?Ur the jabronie that put that guys picture up!The Bald guy that bothered u!What a jobber you are!Hey since you are such a good typer why dont you go out buy yourself a skirt and blouse and get a job as a secretary! As for me brother i will be working with the men jack!See im just a common man who doesnt have the time to pander to keyboard typing little guys such as yourself brother!You have such a problem with these guys why dont you just tell them! are u sure ur not Necro Butcher?
DD GOLIATH

Postby Zwarrior2 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:09 am

BurningHammerMark wrote:
Zwarrior2 wrote:
TigerDriver98 wrote:Was there any mention of DDT4 at all last night?

The Briscoe's saying they would be back was the closes think to a mention.

Overall fun card, I think BHM was a little over the top with his ratings but not to crazy. The Briscoe's tossed Nick (I believe) so far I was sure he was going to go back thru the entry curtain.

How do you think I was over the top?

I would probably have everything down half a star or so. That's all I meant.
Zwarrior2

Postby BadFurDay » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:01 am

DD GOLIATH wrote:Fatally lost?or whatever ur name is?Ur the jabronie that put that guys picture up!The Bald guy that bothered u!What a jobber you are!Hey since you are such a good typer why dont you go out buy yourself a skirt and blouse and get a job as a secretary! As for me brother i will be working with the men jack!See im just a common man who doesnt have the time to pander to keyboard typing little guys such as yourself brother!You have such a problem with these guys why dont you just tell them! are u sure ur not Necro Butcher?

You're badass brother, you're bad ass. That's for sure.

And my irony is gold.
BadFurDay

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:33 am

DD GOLIATH wrote:Fatally lost?or whatever ur name is?Ur the jabronie that put that guys picture up!The Bald guy that bothered u!What a jobber you are!Hey since you are such a good typer why dont you go out buy yourself a skirt and blouse and get a job as a secretary! As for me brother i will be working with the men jack!See im just a common man who doesnt have the time to pander to keyboard typing little guys such as yourself brother!You have such a problem with these guys why dont you just tell them! are u sure ur not Necro Butcher?

D-. I graded it down for grammar, flaming ability, and failure. Nice try though.
El Hijo del Generico

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum