kikrusher99 wrote:I hope the Bucks lose there first match, make the rest of the night feel like anything could happen and guarantee new tag champs.
Tarfoo wrote:Although there's no majos difference to other's, my 8-team lineup would be something like...
1. Dynasty International (Joey Ryan & Karl Anderson)
2. Men of Low Morale Fiber (Kenny Omega & Chuck Taylor)
3. The Cutlers (Brandon & Justin Cutler)
4. The Brandon Experience (Brandon Bonham & Brandon Gatson)
5. The Hooligans ( Paul London & Brian Kendrick)
6. The Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli)
7. The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson)
8. 2 Skinny Black Guys (El Generico and the possibly returning Human Tornado)
Gatson and Bonham would be this years Strong & a flippy guy, of course with a different and better name than the one I came up "in a hurry". The KOW would lose to a team with less experience (2nd round) and make it THE ULTIMATE UPSET~! Ultimately, the MOLMF would go on to the finals, face the Bucks for the 3rd time and finally get the job done. Non-tourney action would include Lost challenging Richards for the World Title plus something awesome done with the women and local newcomers.
I heart fantasy booking.
Ahh, the fantasies.
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] and 4 guests