Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's SEVEN on Friday, July 30, 2010!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's SEVEN on Friday, July 30, 2010!

Postby Souf Centrol » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:20 pm

I liked seeing new talent and hopefully some more could be brought in to see if they could hang. Hopefully Avalon will be back.

I wouldn't mind seeing some new woman, LeRae and Von Eerie need some comp even though I enjoy then beating on the guys. I hope Von Eerie can be booked for the next show, she was missed at 7
Souf Centrol

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:24 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:. I hope Von Eerie can be booked for the next show, she was missed at 7

On Saturday I saw her on Lucha Libre on tv. It was cool.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby fatallylost » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:48 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:I liked seeing new talent and hopefully some more could be brought in to see if they could hang. Hopefully Avalon will be back.

I wouldn't mind seeing some new woman, LeRae and Von Eerie need some comp even though I enjoy then beating on the guys. I hope Von Eerie can be booked for the next show, she was missed at 7

I saw Buggy at the show. Hopefully that'll mean they'll bring her in soon. I'm bummed that I didn't get a pic with her. I try my best to not bother people, so I was gonna wait til the end of the show. But, she took off before the ring cleared.
fatallylost

Postby Detroitboi » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:I liked seeing new talent and hopefully some more could be brought in to see if they could hang. Hopefully Avalon will be back.

Right! Can we get Sara Del Rey or something
Detroitboi

Postby El Asian » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:00 am

Detroitboi wrote:

Right! Can we get Sara Del Rey or something

I've always suggested PWG to bring in some women, I would love to see PWG bring back Sara Del Ray (who is actually 1st woman ever to wrestle in PWG, some history there), Daffney, and even Lizzy Valentine while also bringing in Cheerleader Melissa and Amazing Kong and obviously, bring in more local females as well among with other local guys for PWG to bring in while putting those female wrestlers not only against each other but against other men as well, one woman I hope PWG looks into bringing in is Manami Toyota, a joshi legend who is actually wrestling in the US in September

speaking of Christina, don't know why but I would love to see PWG book Christina Von Eerie vs Davey Richards for the title, I think it would be a really interesting match
El Asian

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum