Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion
Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets
Recently retired So Cal indy star Human Tornado is currently in the hospital with blood clot in his lungs. Poor guy, hope he get's better soon. His Facebook Status update:
"Craig Williams ?....in the hospital...blood clots in my lungs...no joke hospitals are scary just like lil wayne!"
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:26 am
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
shit, hopefully he'll be okay
- Posts: 1928
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:07 am
damn that sucks...but he's the human tornado...he's the man...he'll be alright!
"John, these 65,000 idiots think were taking them to the Super Bowl!"
- Posts: 261
- Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:09 am
- Location: Bakersfield, California
hope he's better soon.
L bo is the name, in ya mouf4sho
- Posts: 351
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:14 am
I hope everything turns out alright for him.
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:31 pm
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
Damn, hope the best for Tornado. If the clot was in his balls of steel, he'd have no problem. (bad joke)
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:10 pm
- Location: Oly, WA
Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 5 guests