The Curse of Guerrilla Island takes place October 9, 2010!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The Curse of Guerrilla Island takes place October 9, 2010!

Postby dirtydutch » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:15 pm

who's Carson?
dirtydutch

Postby The Franchise13 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:09 pm

I mean Gatson... I was using my phone to enter that message. Stupid spell check...
The Franchise13

Postby dirtydutch » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:32 pm

that's a mighty weird spell check

but anyways I'm with you for Gatson/Carson winning the strap. I think it be good for PWG to have a "homegrown" champ. I mean if Joey wins what was the point of BOLA does he get an automatic rematch if he loses it? Hero wouldn't be terrible but nothing to make the crowd pop and Claudio well it would be nice to see him get it but only if he was gonna come out every month or every other month and defend it or drop it at the next show but that wouldn't make any sense since it would be to probably one of the 3 guys in this match.

PS when are we gonna get Steen back for a night
dirtydutch

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:20 am

Only 2 More Fucking days left!!!!!!!! I'm freaking excited!!!!!! BEER!!!!!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby krayzie Bone » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:05 am

dirtydutch wrote:that's a mighty weird spell check

but anyways I'm with you for Gatson/Carson winning the strap. I think it be good for PWG to have a "homegrown" champ. I mean if Joey wins what was the point of BOLA does he get an automatic rematch if he loses it? Hero wouldn't be terrible but nothing to make the crowd pop and Claudio well it would be nice to see him get it but only if he was gonna come out every month or every other month and defend it or drop it at the next show but that wouldn't make any sense since it would be to probably one of the 3 guys in this match.

"Hero wouldn't be terrible but nothing to make the crowd pop"? There are promotions out there that would kill for Hero to become their champion, fans all over the world pay money to see Hero perform, you wanna tell me that Hero winning the belt twice would be so terrible? Don't speak for entire PWG crowd, speak for yourself.
krayzie Bone

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:29 am

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:Only 2 More Fucking days left!!!!!!!! I'm freaking excited!!!!!! BEER!!!!!

I really hope it's not what....12 buck pitchers.....was it 12 bucks. I can't remember but the shit is getting expensive.
Souf Centrol

Postby LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:08 am

Yeh i remember just a few months back pitchers of Bud-Lite were $7. Ah, the good ole days.
LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK

Postby dirtydutch » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:22 am

krayzie Bone wrote:
dirtydutch wrote:that's a mighty weird spell check

"Hero wouldn't be terrible but nothing to make the crowd pop"? There are promotions out there that would kill for Hero to become their champion, fans all over the world pay money to see Hero perform, you wanna tell me that Hero winning the belt twice would be so terrible? Don't speak for entire PWG crowd, speak for yourself.

I do believe I was speaking for myself and that was my opinion. and the same can be said for you please don't speak for other promotions only speak for yourself, it's your opinion that other promotions would "kill" to have him as champ. are you a promoter or a booker of another indie show so it's just your opinion.
dirtydutch

Postby krayzie Bone » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:21 am

I'm good friends with some promoters and I've been around wrestling for 20 years, I regularly talk on the phone and suggest my booking ideas to a promoter as well, oh by the way, that promotion is also being filmed by SMV, so no I'm not just a fan. But enough of self advertisement so I will stop right there, but when I tell you things about Hero, I'm not making it up or just give you my opinion I'm giving you the business my dude.
krayzie Bone

Postby Meltman » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:59 am

How long did you hold Ian Rotten's ballbag on top of your tongue for that to happen?
Meltman

Postby krayzie Bone » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:11 pm

Why do you assume its Ian Rotten? lol Just get a life dude, this is a PWG board, I'm not going to advertise other promotions and who I work for on this forum, so lets get back to the topic. Tomorrow shoud be a great show.
krayzie Bone

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:26 pm

In MY opinion, Hero blows!! :mrgreen:

With that said...
1 more day baby!!! By this time 2morrow, I shall be in line a little drunk and really faded :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:29 pm

LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK wrote:Yeh i remember just a few months back pitchers of Bud-Lite were $7. Ah, the good ole days.

I know...
I think it was DDT4 when I last bought a $7 pitcher beer. Didnt drink at Dio! or Se7en...
At BOLA' i paid $15 for a pitcher of Stella...
The_Sharpshooter

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:31 pm

The_Sharpshooter wrote:In MY opinion, Hero blows!! :mrgreen:

With that said...
1 more day baby!!! By this time 2morrow, I shall be in line a little drunk and really faded :mrgreen:

here here my good man!!! And so will the others in attendance hahaha

Time to drink some beer and light some trees!!! I mean we do have to get into the Guerrilla Island spirit! haha
DjEn3rgy21

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:
DjEn3rgy21 wrote:Only 2 More Fucking days left!!!!!!!! I'm freaking excited!!!!!! BEER!!!!!

I really hope it's not what....12 buck pitchers.....was it 12 bucks. I can't remember but the shit is getting expensive.

lol there are liquor stores in walking distance and break times as well as intermission, that's where we power drink mate
DjEn3rgy21

Postby krayzie Bone » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:57 pm

It seems like some of you are more thrilled about a beer then about wrestling. Isn't it better just to go to the bar and drink, this way you can get really drunk and won't disrupt the enjoyment of wrestling fans who came to see wrestling. May be if you put your pitchers and your blunts down, you might realize that Hero is actually one of the best. But yes it takes sober mind to do so. Shit may be if I was drunk and high all the time I would probably cheer for Tozawa or Chuck Taylor lol
krayzie Bone

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:59 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:It seems like some of you are more thrilled about a beer then about wrestling. Isn't it better just to go to the bar and drink, this way you can get really drunk and won't disrupt the enjoyment of wrestling fans who came to see wrestling. May be if you put your pitchers and your blunts down, you might realize that Hero is actually one of the best. But yes it takes sober mind to do so. Shit may be if I was drunk and high all the time I would probably cheer for Tozawa or Chuck Taylor lol

Mate seriously your bitching is getting old, how about worrying less about what we like and more about you trying to always start up on everyones threads.

Not all of us like Hero
Not all of us care what you think
Its your opinion, great but don't keep being an ass about it to try and get your dry point across.
You want to come off as mature but you keep arguing like a 4 year old having a tantrum.
You assume you know too much about us others yet you have no clue who we are.

Plain and simple, we want to have fun, that is our choice, we have our own reasons why we love PWG. Your coming off like some bantering twat over and over wanting to get in everyones business. Personally it's bloody annoying already. One thing is having an opinion, another is making yourself look like a total ass clown.

Seriously it's getting to the point where you want to play heel on a message board that it's got old and stale. Same old dance by a one trick pony.

So please for the last fucking time, just stick to the topic and not about what only revolves in the world in your head.

I was sober when I didn't like hero and I'm still sober that I don't like Hero. I'm not doubting his athleticism, or his talent, but his gimmick and his moves have grown tiresome and repetitive. We like new, fresh and surprising. As do many others. Not everyone will see on the same playing field but at least we all agree we have our own reasons to like wrestling. Even someone like yourself has to agree with that common bond. So seriously enough, even Silverback already said it, just stick to the topic and not about what half of us are doing with our own personal lives.

Cheers
DjEn3rgy21

Postby krayzie Bone » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:44 pm

PWG is still booking Hero this means fans like him, you are making it seem like I'm the only one that likes Hero? If I disagree with your statements, I have the right to express my views on this message board. I don't attack you or others, I attack views, wrestling views. I don't talk about your private life, I talk about the shows and the workers ( in this case Chris Hero) how is it all irrelevant to the topic? When someone says Hero sucks, I say he is awesome, that's all its been about, but you trying to shut me up, so that you can bash Hero freely and no one can say shit?

I don't try to play a heel on the message board, I'm an adult. You can manipulate the English language and label my posts as "bitching" I can say the same thing about you, I just choose not to, cause unlike you I was raised to respect others, but to respect others doesn't mean to go along with what they say, its also to point out where they might be wrong. I'm not some ipod, facebook, twitter addict, I live real life with real people homeboy, I come from the old school and I don't give a fuck if you don't agree with my shit. Sorry for being so immature but I don't like grown men playing with rubber dolls, I'm not a big fan of performing wrestling moves on toys or dolls, am I a dickhead cause of that? Well you be the judge, I still don't give a mother fuck.

And don't ever say you share some bond with me as a wrestling fan, I've seen your kind in my 20 years of being around Indy wrestling and we got nothing in common, now should I call you ass clown as you called me? No I'm an adult so I don't even know what it means. I told PWG before if they want to ban me from the message board they can do so. As long as I can still order my tickets through their website, its all good.
krayzie Bone

Postby Meltman » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:19 pm

I bet someone will shell out $30 just to keep you from getting in.
Meltman

Postby krayzie Bone » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:02 pm

They gonna have to "shell" out 30 dollars every month thou, cause I go to every show, in a bad California economy its gonna make them go broke lol

Hey Ebbasan may be I should "shell" out some money so that Highspots would stop selling you PWG dvd's and T-shirts.

yes Ebassan I deserve to be banned from the shows for suppporting PWG every month and most importantly appreciating Chris Hero's work, yes that deserves a ban.

Why are you so scared Ebassan? It's not like I'm gonna come to your home and smash your collection of action figures lol
krayzie Bone

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum