Cyanide: A Loving Tribute to Poison Results

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Cyanide: A Loving Tribute to Poison Results

Postby jdw » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:01 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:I don't want to hear TNA chant during PWG show, it is disrespectful and stupid. I'm an IWA fan, so how would you feel if I chant IWA IWA during let's say Chris Hero's match, the fans will probably boo me out of the building, so what excuse do they have to chant TNA? If they want TNA they should go to TNA, keep this garbage out of PWG.

My thought would be to give it a go at the next show in Reseda and see how people react. Doubt there would be a strong boo as the majority of the crowd wouldn't give a crap.
jdw

Postby krayzie Bone » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:19 pm

I'm not gonna give it a go because when I go to PWG shows, I'm a PWG fan and I respect the product. I'm not going to chant other promotion's names while attending a PWG show. As I said before it is rude and stupid. Sorry pal your bait didn't work. :lol:
krayzie Bone

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:31 pm

There was only a group of people chanting TNA stuff and that was only because the young bucks had tna on their wristbands and they consantly say how they are big starts now(heelin it up) so those that chanted because they thought that was a way of giving them shit. I like the bucks so I didn't chant that or give them any shit.

That's what I miss....giving people shit. I like everybody PWG books so I have no one to go against. Now I hope they get Vampiro so I can give him a lot of shit
Souf Centrol

Postby El Asian » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:That's what I miss....giving people shit. I like everybody PWG books so I have no one to go against. Now I hope they get Vampiro so I can give him a lot of shit

true though I feel Vampiro would mostly get X-Pac though honestly, I rather see the actual X-Pac over Vampiro anyways
El Asian

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum