Kurt Russellreunion 2: The Reunioning on January 29, 2011!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Kurt Russellreunion 2: The Reunioning on January 29, 201

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:54 am

Souf Centrol wrote:
jdw wrote:Is ROH asleep? Where is the rest of their card?

John

Yeah if they don't announce something big then I'm not going. Plus I would have to take that Friday off just to go

so we can buy tickets for just the PWG show ahead of time this year??
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:56 am

LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:
Souf Centrol wrote:
jdw wrote:Is ROH asleep? Where is the rest of their card?

John

Yeah if they don't announce something big then I'm not going. Plus I would have to take that Friday off just to go

so we can buy tickets for just the PWG show ahead of time this year??

Yeah, but general admission will be given tickets that day.
Souf Centrol

Postby highspots » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:22 pm

The statement above about general admission tickets is not true, all preordered tickets through last Wednesday have shipped and we'll be shipping tickets ordered up through this Wednesday in advance as well. After Wednesday, everything will be held at will call (which can be picked up starting 9am on Saturday). We're very likely within the next few days to sell out of first, third, fourth, and fifth row tickets... we only have 6 front row tickets remaining at this point.

For the people writing the show isn't as strong as last year, all I can say is we've sold alot more in advance this year compared to last year and thanks to everybody on these boards that have already bought their tickets (I'm assuming it was the rumours that Vampiro would be wrestling on the card that drove the ticket sales, but that is open for a healthy debate). I"m positive that we'll once again have a turn away crowd once all the battle royal guys start doing their local press for this show starting this week.

Just a note, the PWG ticket also serves as your admission for the convention on Saturday. If you have a PWG ticket, you can get into the convention as soon as its opens on Saturday. Obviously, pictures/autographs are extra but people watching is free!
highspots

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Well that's good news that those that buy ahead of time get their tickets sent to them. How will the convention be this year? Will there be more vendors
Souf Centrol

Postby Lord Akiyama » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:43 pm

highspots wrote:we've sold alot more in advance this year compared to last year and thanks to everybody on these boards that have already bought their tickets (I'm assuming it was the rumours that Vampiro would be wrestling on the card that drove the ticket sales, but that is open for a healthy debate).

Good one, dude. 8)
Lord Akiyama

Postby El Asian » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:08 pm

jdw wrote:ROH is still snoozing on the card 11 days out. Come on...

John

well, the KOW vs. WGTT alone would sell me to go to the ROH show plus the talent they've announced so far that are gonna be at the show should be interesting plus Strong vs. Generico can't go wrong as well

also, probably won't happen but I would love to see PWG move Joey out of his match against Helms and maybe book Joey in a match with the Briscoes, Colt Cabana, Roderick Strong, Christopher Daniels, and TJ Perkins and actually books Helms against Sean Morley in a singles match instead
El Asian

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:20 am

jdw wrote:ROH is still snoozing on the card 11 days out. Come on...

John

ROHwrestling.com just revealed that Christopher Daniels will be defending his TV Title against Mark Briscoe.

Im not ALL that thrilled about that match, but atleast I get to see Daniels again. Even with the (2) big main-events,
it still looks like PWG is going to be the better show of the weekend :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby DeadBlueBlazer » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:09 am

highspots wrote:

For the people writing the show isn't as strong as last year, all I can say is we've sold alot more in advance this year compared to last year and thanks to everybody on these boards that have already bought their tickets

ticket sales dont mean shit. the show is weak, but ill still be there because i love PWG.
DeadBlueBlazer

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:35 pm

DeadBlueBlazer wrote:
highspots wrote:

For the people writing the show isn't as strong as last year, all I can say is we've sold alot more in advance this year compared to last year and thanks to everybody on these boards that have already bought their tickets

ticket sales dont mean shit. the show is weak, but ill still be there because i love PWG.

It's not 'weak'.
World Title Match, Richards/Ki, Hero/Steen, 4-way Tag Match.... Sounds pretty good :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby Lord Akiyama » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:32 pm

So Sheiky is officially coming back to WrestleReuion, courtesy of Magen Boys Entertainment. Perhaps he'll have a spot in the battle royal?
Lord Akiyama

Postby jdrouskirsh » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Lord Akiyama wrote:So Sheiky is officially coming back to WrestleReuion, courtesy of Magen Boys Entertainment. Perhaps he'll have a spot in the battle royal?

yeah the guy can barely walk... i doubt he'll be able to participate in a battle royal...he was barely able to compete when they had the gimmick battle royal at wrestlemania 17, he had to win because he would've been unable to take a bump over the top rope in the battle royal, and that was a decade ago so no way would he be able to do it now...
jdrouskirsh

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:23 am

jdrouskirsh wrote:
Lord Akiyama wrote:So Sheiky is officially coming back to WrestleReuion, courtesy of Magen Boys Entertainment. Perhaps he'll have a spot in the battle royal?

yeah the guy can barely walk... i doubt he'll be able to participate in a battle royal...he was barely able to compete when they had the gimmick battle royal at wrestlemania 17, he had to win because he would've been unable to take a bump over the top rope in the battle royal, and that was a decade ago so no way would he be able to do it now...

Last thing we need is a guying dying in the ring for this =_=
DjEn3rgy21

Postby jacob_burman » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:32 am

Anyone getting a hotel for the shows? I'm excited for the RoH show, especially with Cutler's getting their RoH debut. The battle royal alone with Piper and Funk should be enough to sell out the PWG show.
jacob_burman

Postby iamawesome » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:25 am

I have an extra ticket to the show up for grabs if anyone wants to buy it.
iamawesome

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:36 am

what's the earliest & where can you buy GA tickets on the day of the event??
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby Lord Akiyama » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 am

If it's like last year, go straight to the convention floor and to the guest services desk as soon as it opens up (which should be at around 10am). SHIMMER's Amber Gertner will likely be there to take your order.
Lord Akiyama

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:18 am

I received my tickets in the mail yesterday!!! So excited!!!! I can't wait. Too bad I'm going to miss the autographs and The Hart Foundation. But I'm glad PWG will be there to make me smile on both myself and my sisters Birthdays. ^_^
DjEn3rgy21

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:23 pm

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:I received my tickets in the mail yesterday!!! So excited!!!! I can't wait.

Im with you...
By this time next week, I should be with my girl and friends walking around the convention faded & lil' buzzed :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby Lord Akiyama » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:31 am

Raven has been announced for the ICP's booth. Think he'll be a last minute entry in the battle royal?
Lord Akiyama

Postby El Asian » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:39 pm

Lord Akiyama wrote:Raven has been announced for the ICP's booth. Think he'll be a last minute entry in the battle royal?

most likely, the administrator at WrestleReunion has said there would be a few surprise entrants for the battle royal, so who knows

I'm still hoping PWG shoots some skits and promos during the WrestleReunion and, mentioned this earlier, but also have Mean Gene do some interviews before and after certain matches if they can
El Asian

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum