The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Postby pwggrodd » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:43 am

I wonder if Cage may have had other dates that came up. To build on my prior post about guys that are in the King of Indies tournament, I was just thinking about Cage. If DDT4 happens this year, Cage will be in need of a new partner. He used to team with Shaun Ricker as The Natural Selection (managed by the late Percy Pringle) in Championship Wrestling From Hollywood a few years back. They were pretty good. Another weird idea-Jeff Cobb and Samoa Joe. Two big islander dudes.
pwggrodd

Postby luca brasi » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:03 pm

Uhaa pulling out may have been the best thing for Cage.
Has anyone looked at the AAA card in Mexico that night?
luca brasi

Postby hey333 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:34 pm

Have we talked about Alberto El Patron (Del Rio) being brought it? Not for a regular roster spot, but bringing him in for BOLA would be cool I think. His ROH run has been solid so far, and personally saw his match vs. Roddy live, and it was damn good.
hey333

Postby pwggrodd » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:32 pm

I wouldn't be against that at all. He can hang.
pwggrodd

Postby Garden State Saint » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:53 pm

If ADR appeared in PWG the first match I would want to see is him against Chuck Taylor.
Garden State Saint

Postby OSKMIA » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:39 pm

Looks like Samoa Joe might sign with WWE... Dammit...
OSKMIA

Postby pwggrodd » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:45 pm

Yeah, he's only appearing with ROH for dates through April, so there's pretty much no chance he comes by PWG.
pwggrodd

Postby Garden State Saint » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:25 pm

Joe vs. Trevor Lee would have been the match...
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:45 pm

hey333 wrote:Have we talked about Alberto El Patron (Del Rio) being brought it? Not for a regular roster spot, but bringing him in for BOLA would be cool I think. His ROH run has been solid so far, and personally saw his match vs. Roddy live, and it was damn good.

I have brought up bringing in El Patron before but yeah, I think he be a nice addition for the special occasion appearance as well, he's been feuding with Brian Cage over in AAA as well.
El Asian

Postby Garden State Saint » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:30 pm

An ADR match in PWG would be call for an All Star Weekend.
Garden State Saint

Postby eastbay510 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:49 pm

With Sabre and End coming to PWG it got me thinking, who else from Europe is good enough to come to Reseda one day? Truthfully I know almost nothing about European wrestling, but the guy I hear most about besides Zack and Tommy is Axel Dieter Jr., I heard he's really good and I know he made it to the finals of the 16KG. Also I heard Axle Tischer is moving to the States and is done with wXw. Either of these guys any good? And who else should be on our radars?
eastbay510

Postby PWGnorthern » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:05 pm

eastbay510 wrote:With Sabre and End coming to PWG it got me thinking, who else from Europe is good enough to come to Reseda one day? Truthfully I know almost nothing about European wrestling, but the guy I hear most about besides Zack and Tommy is Axel Dieter Jr., I heard he's really good and I know he made it to the finals of the 16KG. Also I heard Axle Tischer is moving to the States and is done with wXw. Either of these guys any good? And who else should be on our radars?

ZSJ, End are great.. Axel Dieter Jr. would be a nice addition, gotta add Dave Mastiff, Robert Dreissker and Will Ospreay
PWGnorthern

Postby toby80 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:34 pm

PWGnorthern wrote:
eastbay510 wrote:With Sabre and End coming to PWG it got me thinking, who else from Europe is good enough to come to Reseda one day? Truthfully I know almost nothing about European wrestling, but the guy I hear most about besides Zack and Tommy is Axel Dieter Jr., I heard he's really good and I know he made it to the finals of the 16KG. Also I heard Axle Tischer is moving to the States and is done with wXw. Either of these guys any good? And who else should be on our radars?

ZSJ, End are great.. Axel Dieter Jr. would be a nice addition, gotta add Dave Mastiff, Robert Dreissker and Will Ospreay

Ospreay and Mastiff would be great.
toby80

Postby Garden State Saint » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:14 am

PWGnorthern wrote:

Mastiff is a must.
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:20 pm

I also would suggest Noam Dar, Marty Scurll (who usually teams with Zack Sabre Jr.), Michael Dante (who usually teams with Tommy End), El Ligero, and Doug Williams, who worked PWG once in 2007 for BOLA and he did really well in but never returned afterward.
El Asian

Postby El Asian » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:34 pm

So watching Lucha Underground and seeing Shane Strickland teaming with Willie Mack, remembering eastbay and maybe others suggest bringing in Strickland, I would like to see, when PWG brings in Strickland and brings back Mack, I would to see them be paired together as a tag team in PWG.
El Asian

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:24 am

i might be the only one but i'd like to see rockNES return to challenge monster mafia as the true monsters of PWG. i've always enjoyed rockNES in PWG and think they can have a fun tag match with just about any team.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby El Asian » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:53 am

LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:i might be the only one but i'd like to see rockNES return to challenge monster mafia as the true monsters of PWG. i've always enjoyed rockNES in PWG and think they can have a fun tag match with just about any team.

Yeah, I agree, a damn shame they fell off in PWG after DDT4 2012, I still hope that PWG gives them as well as PPRay another shot.

Also, here's a guy I didn't think I would suggest but CJP, formerly known as CJ Parker on NXT, he had a great match against Mike Bailey last night and I think could do great in PWG.
El Asian

Postby OSKMIA » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:56 pm

El Asian wrote:
LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:i might be the only one but i'd like to see rockNES return to challenge monster mafia as the true monsters of PWG. i've always enjoyed rockNES in PWG and think they can have a fun tag match with just about any team.

Yeah, I agree, a damn shame they fell off in PWG after DDT4 2012, I still hope that PWG gives them as well as PPRay another shot.

Also, here's a guy I didn't think I would suggest but CJP, formerly known as CJ Parker on NXT, he had a great match against Mike Bailey last night and I think could do great in PWG.

Damn it! You beat me to it! lol Yes, CJP should be given a shot after last night. He could be the next Trent? Also Steen has always spoke very highly of him... And the last time I didn't believe Kevin on how awesome a wrestler was... it turned out to be the now super over Trevor Lee. *Facepalm*
OSKMIA

Postby hey333 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:31 am

Said this in the BOLA thread, but dammit I feel like PWG is committing a crime by not bringing back Willie Mack on even a semi-regular appearance.

Also Im hearing Samoa Joe hasn't actually signed with WWE (yet) and it still taking bookings. He was actually booked for AIW on May 23rd.
hey333

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum