The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Postby TheGhostOfChrisBosh » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:22 pm

El Asian wrote:he wasn't bad but he really left a lot to be desired in last PWG appearance if I recalled though I wouldn't complain if PWG does bring back Yang though personally I would like to see PWG bring back Kaz Hayashi as well for a Jung Dragons reunion in PWG

Maybe Jamie Noble will come out of retirement for one last special appearance. Unless he is still employed by WWE. Then they'd hold him hostage... BUT LAWLER CAN WRESTLE WHEREVER HE DESIRES...
TheGhostOfChrisBosh

Postby Garden State Saint » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:51 am

I imagine Jamie Noble has a pretty comfy job, although I wouldn't mind seeing him come back too.
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:43 pm

depends on how it works with all WWE agents, really not sure how it works working indies for WWE agents, I do know several do take autograph signings, if it can be worked out and Noble did wrestled this year back in January against Daniel Bryan, so who knows, maybe an All Star Weekend in the future since every member of the Jung Dragon had their PWG debut on All Star Weekend

also, since they aren't listed on the roster page anymore, I do hope PWG gives Ray Rosas, Peter Avalon, Chris Kaddilak, and Freddy Bravo another shot, still never understood why PWG stopped using Bravo after his 1st appearance, I always thought Bravo and Avalon fit better as a team than Rosas and Avalon
El Asian

Postby eastbay510 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Garden State Saint wrote:
eastbay510 wrote:Oh shit I just read ROH is bringing in ACH for their next IPPV, Im really fucking excited and quite shocked if Im being honest, they never bring in the hot prospects anymore... Anyway I would love to see this guy get a shot here.

ACH vs. Ricochet is something I'd be highly interested in.

That sounds awesome, I just got done watching Chikara's Ring Of Wax, ACH had an awesome match in the main event vs Mark Angelosetti, you should definatly check it out.
eastbay510

Postby Sykesy » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:31 pm

They got rid of Avalon :(

Also, Kaddilack was great in my opinion. For what little he did he left me wanting more.

Anyway, Brought in ... Jay Lethal.

The guy is a great talent and his ROH stuff as of late has left me wanting to see him in Reseda.

The other obvious ones I would like to see are Gargano, Tozawa (Brought back), Low Ki if he is willing to put people over which I doubt, AR Fox, and Naruki Doi.
Sykesy

Postby Nasty Nate » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:04 pm

When he gets inevitably released from the E, I would enjoy seeing Woo Woo Woo & El Generico vs Super Dragon & Steen. And yes, I know how absurd it would be having him in a PWG ring
Nasty Nate

Postby Garden State Saint » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:15 pm

^If he were to land in PWG someday for some reason a match against Joey Ryan popped to mind, for whatever reason.
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:10 pm

I don't know if WWE would release Ryder since he does sell a lot of merchandise for the WWE, wouldn't mind if he does show up for PWG if WWE ever releases him though, I wouldn't mind him appearing PWG though I'd say his former partner, Curt Hawkins, would have a better chance to appear if he got released since he does mention PWG a lot on Twitter and talks to Steen on Twitter as well but Hawkins is interesting as despite his position as a lower midcarder, he did help The Rock train to prepare for WrestleMania, which explains how The Rock and Steen talked to each other over on Twitter

speaking of possible WWE guys if they ever get released and in more realistic sense that they do have a good chance of getting released, I would like to see these 2 get a shot in PWG, 1st would be Tyson Kidd though WWE is on and off on pushing Kidd right now but I think he'd work really well in PWG plus PWG could reunite him and Harry Smith together if they can and another guy would be Justin Gabriel, a solid high flyer that I'm surprised WWE hasn't been pushing aside as general midcarder and teaming with Kidd, if Gabriel does get released and PWG books him, his 1st opponent should definitely be against Brian Cage because of their history together back in FCW
El Asian

Postby Garden State Saint » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:02 pm

I believe Kidd is the same kind of worker as Hawkins is, the kind of talent used for tryouts or to get others ring ready again, so they still have value in that sense to McMahonland.
Garden State Saint

Postby OSKMIA » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:06 pm

When was the last time we saw M-Dogg in PWG? I'd like to see him back. I would also like Zack Sabre Jr. to make make an appearance in PWG, his style always reminded me of Bobby Quance.
OSKMIA

Postby So Cal Punk » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:31 pm

I wanna see more of Guns N' Rosas aka PPrAy in PWG.
So Cal Punk

Postby RobGrayson » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:56 am

Why hasn't Colt Cabana appeared for PWG in a while?
RobGrayson

Postby Garden State Saint » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:25 am

RobGrayson wrote:Why hasn't Colt Cabana appeared for PWG in a while?

It's a good question but I expect a response along the lines of "I'm tired of his comedy wrestling anyway".
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:21 pm

OSKMIA wrote:When was the last time we saw M-Dogg in PWG? I'd like to see him back. I would also like Zack Sabre Jr. to make make an appearance in PWG, his style always reminded me of Bobby Quance.

I agree with Zack, wished he got booked when he was in the country, he's a bit busy with NOAH now, so who knows as for Matt Cross, a bit of a weird thing as he was suppose to be booked at All Star Weekend last year and Roderick Strong but change of plans happened and now M-Dogg hasn't been re-booked, hope he gets another chance one day

and as for Cabana, I would like to see Cabana come back, I think his comedy schtick is a nice break and with guys on their way out it seems, Colt would be nice to have, probably balance his comedy matches as well as having in any straight wrestling matches and brawls that Colt is really good at
El Asian

Postby El Asian » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:23 pm

I know Super Dragon himself has stated he isn't a big fan of women wrestling, can't really blame him and this probably won't ever happen but who knows, if Beth Phoenix does any indy bookings now though I am hearing she is going to retire instead but if Amazing Kong hasn't got her WWE release yet, still not clear on that, and she does take indy bookings as well, I want PWG to book the match WWE completely missed the boat on
El Asian

Postby Garden State Saint » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:38 pm

^Dana White was thoroughly against women's MMA in UFC but it seems as if he has softened up. The same could happen with Super Dragon. Wait, nevermind. :lol:
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:12 am

well Dana had signed Ronda Rousey recently so you never know and also Kong is doing indy bookings now, so we could always hope
El Asian

Postby toby80 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:56 pm

I'd love to see ACH and AR Fox debut, and returns for Akira Tozawa, Kenny Omega and Chuck Taylor. Another Dragon Gate invasion would also be ace. It's unlikely, given the expense and travel involved, but Kota Ibushi and Hayato Fujita from Japan, and Noam Dar and El Ligero from the UK, would get over huge. And in an ideal world, Dolph Ziggler, Prince Devitt, Shinsuke Nakamura and Kazuchika Okada would be incredible.
toby80

Postby OSKMIA » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:50 pm

toby80 wrote:I'd love to see ACH and AR Fox debut, and returns for Akira Tozawa, Kenny Omega and Chuck Taylor. Another Dragon Gate invasion would also be ace. It's unlikely, given the expense and travel involved, but Kota Ibushi and Hayato Fujita from Japan, and Noam Dar and El Ligero from the UK, would get over huge. And in an ideal world, Dolph Ziggler, Prince Devitt, Shinsuke Nakamura and Kazuchika Okada would be incredible.

I really really really really really want ACH to debut in PWG. Especially after Swann made his debut. I honestly think they could be a top team in PWG.

I'm still so bummed that Kota messed up his ankle right before DDT4. I would love to see him debut...
OSKMIA

Postby toby80 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Was Kota pencilled in for DDT4? Man that would've been awesome. Ibushi and Omega :shock:
toby80

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum