The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sat May 14, 2016 2:50 am

don't care for beaver boys(though i would be cool with bringing in the little guy as a singles wrestler) or team tremendous, i would be all for monster mafia or tabarnak de team.

teams i'd enjoy seeing that wouldn't need to be flown in would be rockNES, reno scum and any combo of B-boy, cholo & reyes. also i'd like to see scorpio sky, willie mack, and ryan taylor back so if they wanted pair any of them, i think sky/taylor or sky/mack would work best.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Wed May 18, 2016 2:35 pm

LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:don't care for beaver boys(though i would be cool with bringing in the little guy as a singles wrestler) or team tremendous, i would be all for monster mafia or tabarnak de team.

teams i'd enjoy seeing that wouldn't need to be flown in would be rockNES, reno scum and any combo of B-boy, cholo & reyes. also i'd like to see scorpio sky, willie mack, and ryan taylor back so if they wanted pair any of them, i think sky/taylor or sky/mack would work best.

I'd rather see Josh Alexander and Psycho Mike Rollins. Both those guys alone are money and I'd love to see them together.

Sky/Mack as a team would be sweet.
Super Dragon Mark

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Thu May 19, 2016 5:57 am

Super Dragon Mark wrote:
LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:don't care for beaver boys(though i would be cool with bringing in the little guy as a singles wrestler) or team tremendous, i would be all for monster mafia or tabarnak de team.

I'd rather see Josh Alexander and Psycho Mike Rollins. Both those guys alone are money and I'd love to see them together.

Sky/Mack as a team would be sweet.

i'd be cool with psycho mike and alexander as a team or as singles guys, i'm not really a fan of ethan page and though i haven't seen a whole lot of psycho mike i like what i've seen.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby swagking » Thu May 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Daisuke Sekimoto had an AMAZING match with El Generico in WXW 5 years ago. One of the best Generico matches I've seen. Has PWG ever been interested in flying him in? I wonder what his stance on working in America is. Perfect fit for PWG.
swagking

Postby SoCalAndy » Fri May 20, 2016 1:38 am

In regards to Sky, I recently interviewed him for a local website and he said he wants to come back to PWG, and that he wishes he could thank Super Dragon directly to his face for what he did for him and to squash whatever beef there might be between them.

When it comes to local talent, there are several guys who are either good enough to be in PWG, or will be good enough in a few years. Tito Escondido, Eli Everfly, Ray Rosas, Peter Avalon, Sky, Willie Mack, and B-Boy are good enough to be brought back. If people are saying there's a need for new tag teams there are also options on the local levle. Guys like Adrian Quest & Andy Brown, Los Luchas, Lil' Cholo & B-Boy, Los Bandidos (Tito' Escondido and Rico Dynamite [who is sorta like a better version of Joey Ryan]), and the Suburban Commandos from NorCal would boost PWG's tag team division. And in a few years, I think Douglas James, Danny Limelight, Nate Coy, and Mike Camden could all be guys who would be worth bringing into PWG. But as for now, I think guys like Tito Escondido, Eli Everfly, Ray Rosas and Peter Avalon, and B-Boy should be in PWG and in other high-profile indy companies instead of working smaller, mostly shitty local shows.
SoCalAndy

Postby Jack » Fri May 20, 2016 4:55 am

SoCalAndy wrote:In regards to Sky, I recently interviewed him for a local website and he said he wants to come back to PWG, and that he wishes he could thank Super Dragon directly to his face for what he did for him and to squash whatever beef there might be between them.

When it comes to local talent, there are several guys who are either good enough to be in PWG, or will be good enough in a few years. Tito Escondido, Eli Everfly, Ray Rosas, Peter Avalon, Sky, Willie Mack, and B-Boy are good enough to be brought back. If people are saying there's a need for new tag teams there are also options on the local levle. Guys like Adrian Quest & Andy Brown, Los Luchas, Lil' Cholo & B-Boy, Los Bandidos (Tito' Escondido and Rico Dynamite [who is sorta like a better version of Joey Ryan]), and the Suburban Commandos from NorCal would boost PWG's tag team division. And in a few years, I think Douglas James, Danny Limelight, Nate Coy, and Mike Camden could all be guys who would be worth bringing into PWG. But as for now, I think guys like Tito Escondido, Eli Everfly, Ray Rosas and Peter Avalon, and B-Boy should be in PWG and in other high-profile indy companies instead of working smaller, mostly shitty local shows.

I would LOVE for B-Boy to come back. He was one of my first memories of PWG.
Jack

Postby El Asian » Sat May 21, 2016 2:17 pm

Jack wrote:
SoCalAndy wrote:In regards to Sky, I recently interviewed him for a local website and he said he wants to come back to PWG, and that he wishes he could thank Super Dragon directly to his face for what he did for him and to squash whatever beef there might be between them.

I would LOVE for B-Boy to come back. He was one of my first memories of PWG.

Agreed that PWG could bring back those local gugs, just put them in random multi tag matches to open the show, as for B-Boy and Scorpio Sky, I think they could be brought back as the veteran PWG guys teaming together

swagking wrote:Daisuke Sekimoto had an AMAZING match with El Generico in WXW 5 years ago. One of the best Generico matches I've seen. Has PWG ever been interested in flying him in? I wonder what his stance on working in America is. Perfect fit for PWG.

I don't think he has worked in America for awhile but I would love to see him and usual partner Yuji Okabayashi being brought in if possible, in singles and tag matches

Also, it was just revealed that Cody Rhodes has asked for his release with the WWE, I would like to see him in PWG if possible, maybe brought in with Wade Barrett and Damien Sandow as well
El Asian

Postby Jack » Sat May 21, 2016 3:53 pm

Can we get Moose in PWG? He has improved so much over the last 18 months... I need to see him face Chris Hero or Jeff Cobb.
Jack

Postby El Asian » Sat May 21, 2016 9:29 pm

I'm sure Moose is solid and I wouldn't really complain if PWG brought him in and all but there are tons of guys I rather have in PWG over him, including those in ROH, hell I rather see PWG bring back the local guys SoCalAndy mentioned over Moose.

Also,maybe PWG should bring debut and reunite Rhode Scholars against the Young Bucks.
El Asian

Postby Jack » Sun May 22, 2016 7:53 am

El Asian wrote:I'm sure Moose is solid and I wouldn't really complain if PWG brought him in and all but there are tons of guys I rather have in PWG over him, including those in ROH, hell I rather see PWG bring back the local guys SoCalAndy mentioned over Moose.

Also,maybe PWG should bring debut and reunite Rhode Scholars against the Young Bucks.

I could see Cody Rhodes starting a family with Eden, meaning he will probably retire from professional wrestling. I would, however, love to see Damien Sandow in PWG. Damien Sandow vs. Dalton Castle could be incredible.
Jack

Postby El Asian » Sun May 22, 2016 6:06 pm

I don't know, if Cody wanted to retire to start a family, he would not be asking for his release with the WWE, he could have easily just stayed with the WWE and get some work backstage or something like whatever Daniel Bryan has right now, if Cody does want to start a family, he would still probably do indie bookings to help support his family.
El Asian

Postby Jack » Mon May 23, 2016 4:23 am

El Asian wrote:I don't know, if Cody wanted to retire to start a family, he would not be asking for his release with the WWE, he could have easily just stayed with the WWE and get some work backstage or something like whatever Daniel Bryan has right now, if Cody does want to start a family, he would still probably do indie bookings to help support his family.

Yeah, that makes sense. Maybe he can be in this year's Battle of Los Angeles...
Jack

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:00 am

some guys i'd like to see that i don't think are on many peoples radar.

from
shinobu, i think he'd get over quickly with his ring work.

kazuki hashimoto, personality would get him over.

fujita jr hayato, just a badass i think would match up well with others

alex shelley, i'd mostly be interested in seeing him mix it up with the UK guys. alex was a hell of a chain/mat wrestler back in the days.

james raideen, he'd bring a bit of a different style and he's a good big man which there aren't a whole lot of on the indy scene

keith lee, same as above but this guy is crazy agile for his size.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby shyboy13 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:15 am

Super Dragon, Chris Bosh, Excalibur, Quick Silver, Human Tornado, Scott Lost. It would be so cool to have even just one reunion type match so that all the modern fans can be like "who are these guys?"
shyboy13

Postby El Asian » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:48 pm

LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:some guys i'd like to see that i don't think are on many peoples radar.

from
shinobu, i think he'd get over quickly with his ring work.

kazuki hashimoto, personality would get him over.

fujita jr hayato, just a badass i think would match up well with others

alex shelley, i'd mostly be interested in seeing him mix it up with the UK guys. alex was a hell of a chain/mat wrestler back in the days.

james raideen, he'd bring a bit of a different style and he's a good big man which there aren't a whole lot of on the indy scene

keith lee, same as above but this guy is crazy agile for his size.

Agree with this, Raideen is decent and maybe he could be brought in but I do feel PWG would be better off bringing in Cage or Galloway more since probably draws and easier to book while Raideen seems kinda busy with Zero1, granted wouldn't complain if he does get a shot.

As for Alex Shelley, I am surprised myself PWG hasn't brought Shelley back yet, maybe just circumstances and all but I would love for PWG to bring Shelley back with Sabin again and have the Motor City Machine Guns return and really help the tag division in PWG.

Hayato, Shinobu, and Hashimoto would be cool, I would like to see more guys from Japan in general like Daisuke Sekimoto, Yuji Okabayashi, Shuji Ishikawa, Yuko Miyamoto, and Isami Kodaka from BJW. Or maybe with Tozawa leaving soon, maybe bring in a few more Dragon Gate guys like Eita, T-Hawk, Big R Shimizu, or El Lindaman or return of CIMA, Doi, Yoshino, Kagetora, Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi, Dragon Kid, BxB Hulk, or Mochizuki or work a deal out to bring in more NJPW guys like Shibata, Goto, Tanahashi, Okada, Ishii, Naito, or KUSHIDA

shyboy13 wrote:Super Dragon, Chris Bosh, Excalibur, Quick Silver, Human Tornado, Scott Lost. It would be so cool to have even just one reunion type match so that all the modern fans can be like "who are these guys?"

That would be nice, I think Quicksilver is completely done with wrestling and even got rid of his gear though I'm sure fans wouldn't ask who Super Dragon and Excalibur are
El Asian

Postby toby80 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:21 am

LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:fujita jr hayato, just a badass i think would match up well with others

I've only seen a handful of his matches, but I've always loved the look of this guy. Oozes charisma.
toby80

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:53 am

i just saw keith lee on RoH tv last night, and here i thought i was all smart for knowing who he is LOL. anybody know how long he's been working over there??
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby Luchaundead » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:18 am

I would like to see PWG bring back Space Cat & have him win BOLA
Luchaundead

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:10 pm

Man, the site's pretty slackin. Good for PWG if all they have to do is tweet and tickets are sold out in 5 seconds tho.
Super Dragon Mark

Postby eastbay510 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:02 am

After BOLA sometime I would love to see Ronnie Mendoza (AKA Raul Mendoza). Dude killed it in the CWC, and to be honest I am shocked he hasn't been getting more indy bookings since his match with Kendrick.
eastbay510

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum