The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Postby El Asian » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:38 pm

I guess I agree though I do feel that among guys outside of ROH, possibly Shynron and Tim Donst should definitely get a shot in PWG, I think there is a good chance Tabarnak de Team will get a shot in PWG soon, I honestly thought it would have been January 2 show, due to Excalibur himself praising them lately. Within ROH, obviously it probably would be War Machine and Donovan Dijak at the very least in terms of newer ROH guys that PWG hasn't brought in before.
El Asian

Postby pwggrodd » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:02 pm

War Machine vs. TDT in PWG would be chaotic, fun, and a bit different.
pwggrodd

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:45 pm

pwggrodd wrote:War Machine vs. TDT in PWG would be chaotic, fun, and a bit different.

Not in my PWG.

For the love of fuck bring back Willie Mack, tho.
Super Dragon Mark

Postby pwggrodd » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:16 am

Are you kidding? Willie Mack hasn't shown a lick of improvement in about 4 years at this point.
pwggrodd

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:20 am

i'm always happy to see willie mack. don't care if he hasn't improved in 4 years or not, he was good enough 4 years ago imo.

after watching some recent stuff i wouldn't mind adam thornstowe getting another shot. he wasn't impressive in his debut imo but i see now why he was given a chance in the 1st place. ciampa hadn't been impressive either going into that match so that might've been part of it.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby El Asian » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:55 pm

I think Mack is solid and I would hope sometime in Mexico, he could improve as AAA is really high on him. I agree Thornstowe deserves another chance though, I would also still like to see PPRay get another chance as well, just put them against Team Tremendous or Beaver Boys and see if they can really hang with the fly ins.
El Asian

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:00 am

i'm not nearly as high on the beaver boys & team tremendous. honestly i'd rather see rockNES or PPRay return or thornstowe booked with his tag partner and just book that little guy from the beaver boys for singles matches. it doesn't seem like anybody cares about the other guy in that team to me.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:01 am

meant to say i fully understand i'm in the minority if not alone on my preferences
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby El Asian » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:54 am

rockNES kinda fell off for me, I wouldn't complain if they returned but its a give or take for me, but as for Team Tremendous, I enjoy them and others as well and I do hope we see them return the very least
El Asian

Postby eastbay510 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:15 pm

So, this is happening. Please for the love of God bring this match to Reseda in 2016.
eastbay510

Postby El Asian » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:38 pm

Fair enough, in terms of new UK guys PWG could bring in, I would say Mark Haskins and Big Damo the most at this point. And speaking of UK guys, apparently Wade Barrett is set leave the WWE very soon, I think he could be interesting for a PWG appearance or so maybe by BOLA when PWG needs a former WWE guy to debut.
El Asian

Postby eastbay510 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:27 pm

El Asian wrote:Fair enough, in terms of new UK guys PWG could bring in, I would say Mark Haskins and Big Damo the most at this point. And speaking of UK guys, apparently Wade Barrett is set leave the WWE very soon, I think he could be interesting for a PWG appearance or so maybe by BOLA when PWG needs a former WWE guy to debut.

Haskins in legit top 10 worker in the world at this point. I am not sold on Damo to be honest. He is good, but Walter has better cardio, and I love the pace of his matches. I really liked Damo/Speedball from RevPro, but his other matches seem kinda clunky to me.

To me Gallagher is the guy besides Haskins to bring in. He wrestles like Gulak but with more explosive offense thrown in. The dude also has the charisma and can do comedy. He would do great with the other "grapplefuck"(kinda hate that term to be honest) style guys. Only problem is he has almost no name value at this point, although one good showing in Reseda and he is set.
eastbay510

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:59 pm

eastbay510 wrote:
El Asian wrote:Fair enough, in terms of new UK guys PWG could bring in, I would say Mark Haskins and Big Damo the most at this point. And speaking of UK guys, apparently Wade Barrett is set leave the WWE very soon, I think he could be interesting for a PWG appearance or so maybe by BOLA when PWG needs a former WWE guy to debut.

Haskins in legit top 10 worker in the world at this point. I am not sold on Damo to be honest. He is good, but Walter has better cardio, and I love the pace of his matches. I really liked Damo/Speedball from RevPro, but his other matches seem kinda clunky to me.

To me Gallagher is the guy besides Haskins to bring in. He wrestles like Gulak but with more explosive offense thrown in. The dude also has the charisma and can do comedy. He would do great with the other "grapplefuck"(kinda hate that term to be honest) style guys. Only problem is he has almost no name value at this point, although one good showing in Reseda and he is set.

I've got a soft spot for Haskins too. Despite making a fool of himself on internationally broadcast TV.
Super Dragon Mark

Postby eastbay510 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:17 pm

Super Dragon Mark wrote:
eastbay510 wrote:

I've got a soft spot for Haskins too. Despite making a fool of himself on internationally broadcast TV.

Are you talking about TNA?
eastbay510

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:03 pm

eastbay510 wrote:
Super Dragon Mark wrote:
eastbay510 wrote:Haskins in legit top 10 worker in the world at this point. I am not sold on Damo to be honest. He is good, but Walter has better cardio, and I love the pace of his matches. I really liked Damo/Speedball from RevPro, but his other matches seem kinda clunky to me.

Yes. Several times.
Super Dragon Mark

Postby OSKMIA » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:06 am

Super Dragon Mark wrote:
eastbay510 wrote:
Super Dragon Mark wrote:

Yes. Several times.

Yeah, I second this. I haven't seen or heard about him since then. Has he really improved that much?
OSKMIA

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:19 am

i would say haskins has improved a shit ton from when i saw of him in TNA. imo he's on the level with scurll, ospreay, and ZSJ.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby eastbay510 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:59 am

LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:i would say haskins has improved a shit ton from when i saw of him in TNA. imo he's on the level with scurll, ospreay, and ZSJ.

Totally agree. To be fair even he hated having to be a John Morrison ripoff in TNA, he talked about it in Colt's podcast a few years ago. Also he completely ditched the high flying after that botched shooting star. Him, Sabre, Ospreay, Scurll, and End are probally the top workers in Europe right now.
eastbay510

Postby El Asian » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:26 pm

I'm sure most people forgot he's in TNA, hell I forget Andrews, Lee, and Galloway are part of TNA most of the time. As for Big Damo, I think he has to be something special if he's being put in matches with Tanahashi and Nakamura, which have gotten good praise as well.
El Asian

Postby AndyDiaz » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:35 pm

I feel Dijak would be hugely over in Reseda.
AndyDiaz

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum