SMELLY FANS

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: SMELLY FANS

Postby Garden State Saint » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:43 am

NBA games get thunder sticks, NHL games get rally towels but sometimes I feel at some shows they should hand out Right Guard at the front door. Would be a great promotional tool.
Garden State Saint

Postby Gianto_Talbot » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:48 pm

I see this thread has been inactive for a month, but it's just too funny for me not to comment on. When I first went to a live PWG event and was waiting outside for hours, one of the first things I thought of when so many overweight computer and anime looking nerds began to file in was "man alot or these people look like they smell." Considering usually atleast one chair per event is destroyed due to structure failure caused by an inhuman amount of weight, it's little surprise that a stuffy, little building full of fat people and phsical activity smells. However that does nothing to detract from me having a good time.
Gianto_Talbot

Postby Zaiger » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Easy fix, just stay away from people wearing ICP shirts. They usually can be seen holding a coloring book and will have pieces of crayon stuck to their teeth. More often then not they will also have a shirt,necklace,tat,shoes,hat and jacket with their cleaver man on it
Zaiger

Postby Gianto_Talbot » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Excellent advice. I would also be cautious of the guys where the button up shirt with full anime murals on them.
Gianto_Talbot

Postby Zaiger » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:32 am

Gianto_Talbot wrote:Excellent advice. I would also be cautious of the guys where the button up shirt with full anime murals on them.

Yes, you can check for them in your area http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/Search.aspx?lang=ENGLISH
Zaiger

Postby So Cal Punk » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:04 pm

when it comes to over-weight fans, it's not the smell that bothers me. it's the fact that the merch both has a bunch of XXXL, but no medium & like 1 large!
So Cal Punk

Postby Gianto_Talbot » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:40 am

"What I'd like to have now is for are you fat, overweight, out of shape, Reseda rats to shit down, shut up, and take a look at a real man. Hit the music!"
Gianto_Talbot

Postby fatallylost » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:09 am

The funniest thing about this thread, is that not all fat people stink. I've been around some very skinny people that smelled like they were wrapped in a shit burrito all day before a concert/show.

It's hygene, not all sweat smells ya know, it's science yo.
fatallylost

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum