Fuck RVD

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Fuck RVD

Postby Gianto_Talbot » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:29 pm

UGotJealousEyes wrote:In what world does shaking someone's hand equate to kissing their ass? I just don't get that.

In my world dammit! In my world!!! :)
Shaking hands I no way equates kissing ass. It actually seems like the decent thing to do. But not shaking hands and pissing people off definitely equates to not kissing ass. There's a difference. That being said, it all relative to who you're pissing. Now that I think of it, if I recall correctly, didn't Booker T get shit for not shaking hands and staying till the last match when he got to the WWE? See ShArpshooter I back uP the bucks and give credit where it's do.
Gianto_Talbot

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:18 am

Gianto_Talbot wrote:
UGotJealousEyes wrote:In what world does shaking someone's hand equate to kissing their ass? I just don't get that.

Now that I think of it, if I recall correctly, didn't Booker T get shit for not shaking hands and staying till the last match when he got to the WWE? See ShArpshooter I back uP the bucks and give credit where it's do.

LoL.. excellent :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby eldink » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:33 pm

i would like to hear something more...." they didn't shake my hand" sounds like some grumpy old men holding on to some ritual that is long outdated...is that your only complaint? the wrestlers who sexually abuse the divas and repeat drug abuse get a pass but the "new guy was disrespectful" gets blasted all over the net....dustin runnels? hasnt he been fired eight times? booker t... HE WRITES AS INCOHERENTLY As HE TALKS... rvd had some pretty dumb things to say when he took the pwg gig...i will give him a pass since at times he seems quite cool....velvet sky , of all people, stood up for the bucks....i wish someone from wwe would take a stand against the old guard as well
eldink

Postby tmac9311 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:02 pm

I find it ironic that veterans are getting pissy at the young bucks for acting like CM Punk is currently, which has resulted in the most interest in wrestling in at least the past 5 years, probably closer to 10. If anything Punk should stand up and say something for him in name of his gimmick.
tmac9311

Postby Gianto_Talbot » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:15 pm

eldink wrote:i would like to hear something more...." they didn't shake my hand" sounds like some grumpy old men holding on to some ritual that is long outdated...is that your only complaint? the wrestlers who sexually abuse the divas and repeat drug abuse get a pass but the "new guy was disrespectful" gets blasted all over the net....dustin runnels? hasnt he been fired eight times? booker t... HE WRITES AS INCOHERENTLY As HE TALKS... rvd had some pretty dumb things to say when he took the pwg gig...i will give him a pass since at times he seems quite cool....velvet sky , of all people, stood up for the bucks....i wish someone from wwe would take a stand against the old guard as well

Taking drugs and sexually abusing the female talents is as much a part of pro wrestling as side headlocks and locking up. Call me old fashion, but if You get rid of that you might as well shut down the whole business.
Gianto_Talbot

Postby Braeg » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:27 am

In Quackenbush's memoir, the 'Wrestling Road Diaries' documentary, and interviews about the making of 'The Wrestler', something that kept coming up is that when you go into a territory to do a show, you introduce yourself to the locker room and yes, you shake everyone's hand. If the Bucks were blowing this off, I can see how it could aggravate the older guys.

That said, it provided some wonderful material with the Kings at BOLA, both in the interview segment and the match itself. We even got a Claud-a-roonie.
Braeg

Postby pandanwh » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:33 pm

As much as I love the Bucks this is starting to add up. They had heat with one of the Japanese companies too on top of all these complaints.
pandanwh

Postby BOLA4ever » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:22 pm

Braeg wrote:In Quackenbush's memoir, the 'Wrestling Road Diaries' documentary, and interviews about the making of 'The Wrestler', something that kept coming up is that when you go into a territory to do a show, you introduce yourself to the locker room and yes, you shake everyone's hand. If the Bucks were blowing this off, I can see how it could aggravate the older guys.

That said, it provided some wonderful material with the Kings at BOLA, both in the interview segment and the match itself. We even got a Claud-a-roonie.

yea and TJ Perkins also said this as well
BOLA4ever

Postby fatallylost » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:20 pm

The_Sharpshooter wrote:This is getting out of hand...
Now Goldust has something to say about the bucks:

"As booker says.....better show some respect when in the locker room, there are good teachers here that know more than you young bucks.... Just a reminder....if trying out for wwe....extend your hand,be polite and respectfull and do what your told."

:roll:

Or, have your daddy get you a job as a cross dressing pervert, right?
fatallylost

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:35 am

fatallylost wrote:
The_Sharpshooter wrote:This is getting out of hand...
Now Goldust has something to say about the bucks:

"As booker says.....better show some respect when in the locker room, there are good teachers here that know more than you young bucks.... Just a reminder....if trying out for wwe....extend your hand,be polite and respectfull and do what your told."

:roll:

Or, have your daddy get you a job as a cross dressing pervert, right?

LoL!!! What a gimmick... the bizzare one. :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum