Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's FEAR takes place on December 10!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's FEAR takes place on December 1

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:47 am

Shit happens, it's over with. Lets get on with the wrestling!!! ^_^ Tis the season for no drama, we have enough of that already. This just means, plan ahead next time. I missed front row but got my GA ticket. Lesson learned, it's going to be a mad house. But so worth it!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby CrOwNMeKiNG23 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:00 pm

The Franchise13 wrote:
CrOwNMeKiNG23 wrote:
The Franchise13 wrote:Why is everybody waiting till the last minute to purchase the tickets?! These tickets have been on sale for over a month! You had plenty of time to purchase the tickets so stop the whining. So the ticket sales ended a few hours early, so what? Sh*t happens! Next time be more prepared instead or waiting till the last minute..... idiots!

I can't wait as long as I damn well please you f'n troll! if the online ticket sales say they are going to end on Dec. 6th at 11:59pm then that's when the fuck they should end! it doesn't matter when I get my tickets as long as it's before that time, you idiot!

I'm glad that you can wait as long as you want, but it's your dumb ass that didn't get the tickets, not me. I bought the tickets over a month ago because that's when the tickets went on sale. Now it sucks for some people that got paid on the 6th and wasn't able to buy them (I'm not calling them idiots). But to those who waited till the last minute and weren't able to get them.... Well then you f*cked up. And for those whining about it... I suggest you learn from this and offer you some advice. Even though the show starts at 8pm, you have some fans waiting outside the Legion Hall around 3pm to guarantee they get good seats. Some of those fans have already purchased the Front Row tickets, but they are wise enough to go early to make sure they get the seats they like. If you didn't get your tickets, it be smart to show up around 3pm and start making line. This show could possibly sell out.

Then why are you even arguing with me? you got your tickets, good for you. You're not in the position I'm in so obviously you can't share the frustration so there is no need to even post anything. You're not getting my point, the point is that there were still some tickets left, it wasn't sold out, so to end the online ticket sales earlier then they did was bullshit. You should sell all the online presale tickets you can until th cutoff date then sale the remaining tickets at the door, that's what I'm saying, but that's not what happened here and I don't know why. So do you see where I'm coming from? if you have a specific date and time for the cutoff date then fucking honor it is all I'm saying.
CrOwNMeKiNG23

Postby PWGTickets » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:15 pm

We always have the same amount of tickets to sell to online customers. This time they sold out. Which is why we took them down. Like I said before, there will be atleast 60 general tickets left. If you get there early you will be fine.
PWGTickets

Postby CrOwNMeKiNG23 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:34 pm

PWGTickets wrote:We always have the same amount of tickets to sell to online customers. This time they sold out. Which is why we took them down. Like I said before, there will be atleast 60 general tickets left. If you get there early you will be fine.

I specifically order my tickets online so that I don't have to wait in line for 5 hours to get 'em. Why do you guys put a limit on the amount of tickets you can sell online? why not sell as many as you can until the cutoff date and sell the remainder at the door?
CrOwNMeKiNG23

Postby PWG_Silverback » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:54 pm

CrOwNMeKiNG23 wrote:
PWGTickets wrote:We always have the same amount of tickets to sell to online customers. This time they sold out. Which is why we took them down. Like I said before, there will be atleast 60 general tickets left. If you get there early you will be fine.

I specifically order my tickets online so that I don't have to wait in line for 5 hours to get 'em. Why do you guys put a limit on the amount of tickets you can sell online? why not sell as many as you can until the cutoff date and sell the remainder at the door?

We put a limit on the amount of tickets we sell online for two reasons:

1) So we do not sell more tickets than we have capacity for.

2) Not every fan that comes to our shows visits our website/orders tickets online. We need to allow those fans an opportunity to purchase tickets on the day of the show.

You had over a month to purchase tickets for what was immediately considered to be a highly anticipated event, and now you're being a prick because you waited too long. We gain nothing by arbitrarily ending ticket sales a few hours early; pre-sale tickets simply sold out. This happens to numerous events, you just happened to be on the wrong end of it the first time it happened to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla.

Hopefully you can understand our position. This is our final comment on the issue.
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Postby CrOwNMeKiNG23 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:08 pm

PWG_Silverback wrote:
CrOwNMeKiNG23 wrote:

We put a limit on the amount of tickets we sell online for two reasons:

1) So we do not sell more tickets than we have capacity for.

2) Not every fan that comes to our shows visits our website/orders tickets online. We need to allow those fans an opportunity to purchase tickets on the day of the show.

You had over a month to purchase tickets for what was immediately considered to be a highly anticipated event, and now you're being a prick because you waited too long. We gain nothing by arbitrarily ending ticket sales a few hours early; pre-sale tickets simply sold out. This happens to numerous events, you just happened to be on the wrong end of it the first time it happened to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla.

Hopefully you can understand our position. This is our final comment on the issue.

Fair enough.
CrOwNMeKiNG23

Postby ShadowMaster » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:01 am

What time will doors open to sell tickets ? Was planning on getting there around 3. Fingers crossed I can get 2 tickets .
ShadowMaster

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:43 am

ShadowMaster wrote:What time will doors open to sell tickets ? Was planning on getting there around 3. Fingers crossed I can get 2 tickets .

Getting there around 3 should be plenty of time.
You will not be able to buy your tix until they start letting people in the building.
Usually sometime between 7.30-8pm... 1st row ticket holders get in first, then General Admission AND then those at the door get to buy their tix.
The_Sharpshooter

Postby ShadowMaster » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:56 am

The_Sharpshooter wrote:
ShadowMaster wrote:What time will doors open to sell tickets ? Was planning on getting there around 3. Fingers crossed I can get 2 tickets .

Getting there around 3 should be plenty of time.
You will not be able to buy your tix until they start letting people in the building.
Usually sometime between 7.30-8pm... 1st row ticket holders get in first, then General Admission AND then those at the door get to buy their tix.

Thanks for the reply. I would have gotten tickets earlier but I lost my job 2 months ago so it wasn't till yesterday I was able to get some money for 2 tickets . Looks like ill be waiting for awhile no worries though as long as me and my buddy make it in for this amazing card.
ShadowMaster

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:13 am

The only problem with getting there too early is Larry kicks people off the property and has you wait off until it gets closer to the time to open doors. I know he did that last time.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby ShadowMaster » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Anybody have a good guess on what would be the best time to get down there ?
ShadowMaster

Postby Sickler » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:39 pm

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:The only problem with getting there too early is Larry kicks people off the property and has you wait off until it gets closer to the time to open doors. I know he did that last time.

I really hope they can find another venue soon that's as good to them as Larry apparently is. I still haven't forgiven him for the trash can incident.
Sickler

Postby hjaskater » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Anybody coming from/passing by Hollywood on the way to the show tomorrow?
hjaskater

Postby BOLA4ever » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Sickler wrote:
DjEn3rgy21 wrote:The only problem with getting there too early is Larry kicks people off the property and has you wait off until it gets closer to the time to open doors. I know he did that last time.

I really hope they can find another venue soon that's as good to them as Larry apparently is. I still haven't forgiven him for the trash can incident.

what was the trash can incident?
remember LEAVE YOUR BEER AT HOME!!! haha at steen wold larry got butt hurt about it and threatened to shut down the show im not sure if he was gonna actually do it but would not surprise me if he did
BOLA4ever

Postby DuckyChaos » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:56 am

Man, I wish I could go, I had a blast at Steen Wolf. Looking forward to seeing the show on DVD.
DuckyChaos

Postby Sickler » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:16 am

BOLA4ever wrote:
Sickler wrote:

what was the trash can incident?
remember LEAVE YOUR BEER AT HOME!!! haha at steen wold larry got butt hurt about it and threatened to shut down the show im not sure if he was gonna actually do it but would not surprise me if he did

A couple years back I believe Chris Hero and Human Tornado had a great weapons match. One of them was a metal trash can. By the end the thing was thrashed. Larry was cleaning up and I asked if I could have it, he said yes.

I took it around and got it signed by Hero and some other people. Larry offered to take it to the back and get it signed by Tornado and anyone else willing. Awesome I thought.

He comes back with the new signatures and says I can have it for $150. I proceed to explain to him what happened(him giving it to me), he then says nothing to me and begins to "auction" it off. This was all after the show and there were maybe ten fans left since I waited a good amount of time for him to get the additional signatures. Nobody bid on it, considering he started at $150.

He got mad and took the trash can to the back and never came back out. I bought some shirts and left pissed way the fuck off.
Sickler

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:47 am

Sickler wrote:

There are a lot of logistics though that go into venues for PWG though. I don't know what kind of deal they have but so far it's worked out for them. I'd help them find a place if I knew what they were looking for and ranges. I am a venue scout for events and other projects, but it's up to them.

And that trash can thing was funny, it happens though. Some people see greed, at least you bought other stuff though and that went to the company you support and not him though. Not all a bad thing. You just know better next time not to give him the can back after he says yes the first time.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby luca brasi » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:37 am

trash can incident: messed up, since you probably could have gotten all the signaturtes yourself by just hanging around after the show...
luca brasi

Postby luca brasi » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:38 am

CAN'T WAIT for tonight! I heard from a good source there are EVEN MORE SURPRISES for tonight's show..!
luca brasi

Postby Sickler » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:18 am

luca brasi wrote:trash can incident: messed up, since you probably could have gotten all the signaturtes yourself by just hanging around after the show...

This all happened after the show, lasted about 45 minutes or so. Also the girl I came with was already rushing me and wasn't too keen on the idea of my bringing a giant trash can into her car, lol
Sickler

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum