Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's FEAR takes place on December 10!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's FEAR takes place on December 1

Postby PWG_Silverback » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:57 am

Online ticket sales ended before midnight because of a rush on ticket orders that lead to presales selling out early in the evening. We will have a limited quantity of General Admission tickets available at the door based on the seating configuration once all of the chairs are set up at the venue.

-Sb
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Postby The Franchise13 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:18 am

Why is everybody waiting till the last minute to purchase the tickets?! These tickets have been on sale for over a month! You had plenty of time to purchase the tickets so stop the whining. So the ticket sales ended a few hours early, so what? Sh*t happens! Next time be more prepared instead or waiting till the last minute..... idiots!
The Franchise13

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:56 am

The Franchise13 wrote:Why is everybody waiting till the last minute to purchase the tickets?! These tickets have been on sale for over a month! You had plenty of time to purchase the tickets so stop the whining. So the ticket sales ended a few hours early, so what? Sh*t happens! Next time be more prepared instead or waiting till the last minute..... idiots!

The only one who is an 'idiot' here, is YOU!

I purchased my tix last week, so I am good. Still, last year I had a few issues with waiting till a few days before the event. Believe it or not, but not everyone has $25-75 to drop on tix as soon as the f'king card is announced. I get paid twice a month (beginning & end)... Keep in mind, my 2nd check pays my monthly bills, which leaves my earlier check to whatever I want. It is the beginning of the month and I was lucky to get paid last week, allowing me to get my tix.
Now, I know there are some who literally wait till the last minute and then b*tch, but not everyone is like that.
You don't have to 'knock' on those who didnt'. If the other dude want's to b*tch about it, let him. If you want to tell him he should have done it earlier... then go ahead. But there's no need to say 'idiots.'

Let's keep it clean... :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby krayzie Bone » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:21 pm

b2u wrote:Fightin' Taylor boys vs RockNES Monsters vs. future shock

No let's keep the three way dances in the 90's where they belong.

On another note this show is another show of the year candidate, providing of course no one else cancels. The main event is gonna be insane.
krayzie Bone

Postby Sickler » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:56 pm

Okay, so this is my first time missing the online ticket sale, money's been a bit tight and I don't get paid 'til Friday.

About how long should I show up before the show to have a better chance at getting tickets?

I was thinking an hour or two of relaxing outside with some podcasts and drinks to keep me company.
Sickler

Postby CrOwNMeKiNG23 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:59 pm

The Franchise13 wrote:Why is everybody waiting till the last minute to purchase the tickets?! These tickets have been on sale for over a month! You had plenty of time to purchase the tickets so stop the whining. So the ticket sales ended a few hours early, so what? Sh*t happens! Next time be more prepared instead or waiting till the last minute..... idiots!

I can't wait as long as I damn well please you f'n troll! if the online ticket sales say they are going to end on Dec. 6th at 11:59pm then that's when the fuck they should end! it doesn't matter when I get my tickets as long as it's before that time, you idiot!
CrOwNMeKiNG23

Postby CrOwNMeKiNG23 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:07 pm

PWG_Silverback wrote:Online ticket sales ended before midnight because of a rush on ticket orders that lead to presales selling out early in the evening. We will have a limited quantity of General Admission tickets available at the door based on the seating configuration once all of the chairs are set up at the venue.

-Sb

What a copout.
CrOwNMeKiNG23

Postby CrOwNMeKiNG23 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:14 pm

PWG_Silverback wrote:Online ticket sales ended before midnight because of a rush on ticket orders that lead to presales selling out early in the evening. We will have a limited quantity of General Admission tickets available at the door based on the seating configuration once all of the chairs are set up at the venue.

-Sb

Please specifiy "limited"? what does that mean? 5? 10? 15? you're going to have a shit load of people waiting in line the least you guys can do is figure out an approximate number so that the people who stand out there hours before the show starts won't feel like shit when they get turned away at the door.
CrOwNMeKiNG23

Postby Sickler » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:22 pm

CrOwNMeKiNG23 wrote:

-Sb

Please specifiy "limited"? what does that mean? 5? 10? 15? you're going to have a shit load of people waiting in line the least you guys can do is figure out an approximate number so that the people who stand out there hours before the show starts won't feel like shit when they get turned away at the door.

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill out man. I don't think I've seen them turn people away at the door yet. You could try maybe sending them a PM, e-mail or tweet and explain your situation and who knows, maybe they'll help out and let you buy a ticket on PayPal anyways.

If not, just stand around for a bit and offer someone like five bucks for their seat. I've done it before.
Sickler

Postby CrOwNMeKiNG23 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Sickler wrote:
CrOwNMeKiNG23 wrote:

-Sb

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill out man. I don't think I've seen them turn people away at the door yet. You could try maybe sending them a PM, e-mail or tweet and explain your situation and who knows, maybe they'll help out and let you buy a ticket on PayPal anyways.

If not, just stand around for a bit and offer someone like five bucks for their seat. I've done it before.

This isn't like me man, I swear, but I'm beyond pissed off right now bro, you have no idea. I was really looking forward to this show and they've never done anything like this before where they just end the online ticket sales before the deadline. But with my luck this is the one time they do when it's a show that I REALLY wanted to go to.

They could've helped me out by not ending the online ticket sales before it actually should've ended. There are obciously some tickets left so I don't understand this "presale tickets" vs. "tickets at the door" bullshit. If there are still tickets left just sale them online until the cut off date, it makes no sense.
CrOwNMeKiNG23

Postby Lord Akiyama » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:24 pm

Based on my experience, you may have to consider waiting in line all day to have a chance at getting it. Especially for a show like this.
Lord Akiyama

Postby Sickler » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:29 pm

What I personally think could have happened is they had a seating arrangement and it sold out early. Like the entire venue. Now what they're doing is trying to switch stuff around to ensure that everyone who shows up gets a seat. Getting more chairs, new seating layout and the like. They might not be exactly sure of how many they can accommodate until they get the extra seats, floorplan, etc so they'll just offer "remaining seats" for the people who show up night of. I sincerely doubt anyone will be turned away as I've seen that place packed with nearly fifty people standing.

This is of course just my thoughts on what may have happened.
Sickler

Postby Lord Akiyama » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:57 pm

I understand they have turned people away in the past in that place and that is including with people just standing as opposed to having seats. One show I recall, if I'm not mistaken, the report of people being turned away was Express Written Consent.
Lord Akiyama

Postby Derper » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:55 pm

I assume this means that we (People in line for GA tix) should get there as early as possible, but like others have said the amount of limited tickets should be posted so no one gets turned away. Has anyone been turned away at recent shows? They've all looked like (judging from the previews) they either sold out or packed in as many people as there were that night. The only thing I'm concerned with is getting there earlier, my plan's to get there 5-ish, too early or just on time? Also, I'm looking to pick up Steen Wolf at the merch tables so does anyone know how fast those ususally sell out?

Now onto the show: The card looks great from top to bottom (as they always do), showcasing the right guys where they should be and I expect to be blown away. I also expect Togo/Generico to be my favorite in spite of the Guerrilla Warfare match. I'm not much of a hardcore-wrestling fan, but they're fun when they have the right people and the right buildup and Holy fuck does this match have that and A BAG OF CHIPS!
Derper

Postby BOLA4ever » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:21 pm

GOT MY TICKETS DAY IT CAME OUT!!! FRONT ROW IM EXCITED i have college finals on Monday but couldn't give a damn now Super Dragon IS BACK!!!!
BOLA4ever

Postby The Franchise13 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:55 pm

CrOwNMeKiNG23 wrote:

I can't wait as long as I damn well please you f'n troll! if the online ticket sales say they are going to end on Dec. 6th at 11:59pm then that's when the fuck they should end! it doesn't matter when I get my tickets as long as it's before that time, you idiot!

I'm glad that you can wait as long as you want, but it's your dumb ass that didn't get the tickets, not me. I bought the tickets over a month ago because that's when the tickets went on sale. Now it sucks for some people that got paid on the 6th and wasn't able to buy them (I'm not calling them idiots). But to those who waited till the last minute and weren't able to get them.... Well then you f*cked up. And for those whining about it... I suggest you learn from this and offer you some advice. Even though the show starts at 8pm, you have some fans waiting outside the Legion Hall around 3pm to guarantee they get good seats. Some of those fans have already purchased the Front Row tickets, but they are wise enough to go early to make sure they get the seats they like. If you didn't get your tickets, it be smart to show up around 3pm and start making line. This show could possibly sell out.
The Franchise13

Postby PWGTickets » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:25 am

Without getting in there and checking out the seating arrangement we can't give you an exact number. However, I can tell you we have atleast 60 tickets still at this point. I'm sure if you come early you will have no problem. Hope that helps!
PWGTickets

Postby So Cal Punk » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:51 am

I'm sorry! I have a procasination problem! :cry:
So Cal Punk

Postby So Cal Punk » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:58 am

PWGTickets wrote:Without getting in there and checking out the seating arrangement we can't give you an exact number. However, I can tell you we have atleast 60 tickets still at this point. I'm sure if you come early you will have no problem. Hope that helps!

thank you, that was very helpful. 8)
So Cal Punk

Postby So Cal Punk » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:04 am

i definatly remember hearing that people got turned away at Seven. i also heard that they packed the place as much as possible before doing so.

pretty funny cuz that was also the last time we had a return (bryan danielson) & a guerrilla warfare match (danger bees vs bucks vs cutlers)
So Cal Punk

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum