DDT4 takes place on 4/21! Important Update

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: DDT4 takes place on 4/21! Important Update

Postby krayzie Bone » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:29 pm

I would much rather see Sami vs Steen one on one. Their styles of wrestling is very similar and I think they will match against each other really well. Sami and Roderick have different styles of wrestling, I just don't see them as a good tag team. I could be wrong.
krayzie Bone

Postby leninrocks » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:22 pm

How long do tickets usually take to arrive once ordered online?
leninrocks

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:56 am

leninrocks wrote:How long do tickets usually take to arrive once ordered online?

A physical ticket doesn't arrive, how they do it here is you go and you wait in the presale line, you go in bring your print out and id and give them your name and thats it. ^_^ Is this your first PWG show?
DjEn3rgy21

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:59 am

Itchypanda wrote:Realistically, I think too many people are expecting Sami Callihan take on Steen. I would love to see it because I don't think Sami will be in the indies for much longer.

I agree, not to mention they spent all that time starting an online twitter war it would seem pointless not to since he's already here. It would be a great match in my opinion. Plus something the fans have wanted to see since it was first announced.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby leninrocks » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:59 am

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:
leninrocks wrote:How long do tickets usually take to arrive once ordered online?

A physical ticket doesn't arrive, how they do it here is you go and you wait in the presale line, you go in bring your print out and id and give them your name and thats it. ^_^ Is this your first PWG show?

Yes it is. I'm coming from Milwaukee specifically for this. What print out are we talking here? The paypal receipt?
leninrocks

Postby eastbay510 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:30 pm

leninrocks wrote:
DjEn3rgy21 wrote:

Yes it is. I'm coming from Milwaukee specifically for this. What print out are we talking here? The paypal receipt?

Yeah but you dont need to print it out, I never do, they have a list of your name just tell them and they hand you your ticket, they never check your printout.
eastbay510

Postby BOLA4ever » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:57 pm

Yeah but you dont need to print it out, I never do, they have a list of your name just tell them and they hand you your ticket, they never check your printout.

i noticed that for a couple years and i still do it out of habit haha XD
BOLA4ever

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:58 pm

leninrocks wrote:
DjEn3rgy21 wrote:

Its true they have not checked for print-outs in a while, but Considering that you are coming from Milwaukee, I would bring a print-out. Better to be safe then sorry. :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:48 pm

leninrocks wrote:
DjEn3rgy21 wrote:

Yeah bring the print out of the receipt, we're regulars so our faces are known most of the time there. But as they said, better to be safe then sorry.

And wikkid you will love the show live! PWG is a whole new world up close than on DVD!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby ShadowMaster » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:32 am

I always bring mine just in case it's only a piece a paper so I just carry it always with me the night of a show . Like the poster above me said PWG is a whole new level of pro wrestling at any level live . I have been to 2 wrestlemania's a few Rumbles but nothing gets me jacked up like a PWG show live . Your gonna have a blast
ShadowMaster

Postby El Asian » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:30 am

you know, I'm trying to think who would challenge Steen for the title and honestly, if PWG doesn't announce any opponents for Steen's title before DDT4, I actually think Candice will challenge Steen for the title
El Asian

Postby Itchypanda » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:27 pm

El Asian wrote:you know, I'm trying to think who would challenge Steen for the title and honestly, if PWG doesn't announce any opponents for Steen's title before DDT4, I actually think Candice will challenge Steen for the title

Mind...officially blown...not likely but anything can happen. I think Peter Avalon will come out for a quick squash again before Callihan enters the ring.
Itchypanda

Postby So Cal Punk » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 am

Mack & Generico replace Appetite For Destruction??? Guess Super Dragon's injury hasn't healed.
So Cal Punk

Postby ShadowMaster » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:17 am

Man I can not wait for this Saturday , gonna be such a great event with alot of amazing wrestling in front of the best wrestling crowd in the world . I'm really curious who Steen will face . I think if Callihan/Strong lose in the opening match i'd say chances are high it's gonna be Callihan v.s Steen which would tear the roof down .
ShadowMaster

Postby b2u » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:58 pm

I say Steen open's the show challenging Callihan, telling Callihan to drop out and as a consolation prize, a world title shot tonight. Steen says he found Strong a replacement partner that he respects, Peter Avalon. Callihan says yes, leading into Generico/Mack vs. Strong/Avalon to open the show. I don't want Callihan wrestling twice because I want him 100 percent against Steen. Push Pretty Peter.
b2u

Postby krayzie Bone » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Avalon is a fun wrestler but you got other up and coming young talent who deserve a push. But yeah no matter what happens with tag team matches, Steen vs Callihan must take place. It's an absolute must.
krayzie Bone

Postby El Asian » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:15 pm

personally, I'm still hoping Steen defends the title against the zombie Abraham Lincoln
El Asian

Postby ShadowMaster » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:18 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:Avalon is a fun wrestler but you got other up and coming young talent who deserve a push. But yeah no matter what happens with tag team matches, Steen vs Callihan must take place. It's an absolute must.

So True this match needs to happen
ShadowMaster

Postby b2u » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:08 pm

El Asian wrote:personally, I'm still hoping Steen defends the title against the zombie Abraham Lincoln

You mean "Zombie Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter"? Yeah I hope so too.
b2u

Postby Matt Flash » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Kevin Steen vs. Hologram Tupac?
Matt Flash

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum