Death To All But Metal Takes Place on Friday, May 25, 2012!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Death To All But Metal Takes Place on Friday, May 25, 20

Postby eldink » Thu May 10, 2012 7:10 pm

the blue meanie was a major fan favorite, except for his early hookup with raven....no one wanted him to get squashed once he did bluedust
eldink

Postby The Franchise13 » Thu May 10, 2012 9:59 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:Matt, I guess you don't know much about me, which is perfectly fine because I don't want to advertise myself to you, but yes I've been involved with wrestling for 25 years now. I consider myself just a fan although I'm a personal friend of well known wrestling promoters, I helped with booking, gave much advice regarding countless shows and recommended talent. However I chose just to be a fan and not get involved further, although I had many opportunities. With my connections I get start a wrestling promotion tomorrow and give you a loaded show, the only thing that stops me from doing so is money.

One thing I will ask you Matt, do not get personal with me, it something you don't want to do. Let's just squash this needless debate and focus on the upcoming show. If you want to continue the flame war send me a pm, I will give you my number, otherwise let's just focus on the show and promote this show, rather then our opinions.

Thank You

Krazie Bone, we all have the right to our personal opinions. We are all PWG fans. Just because we decide to watch WWE or be into sports entertainment, doesnt make us a less PWG fan than you. You say you know promoters & help with booking... Here is something for you: Nobody gives a DAMN. You are no one special so get your head out of your ass.

And stop posting "thank you". Thank you for what? You sound like an idiot... And your not welcome.

Putting that behind. I can't wait for the 25th. It's going to be a Friday, so I wonder how traffic is going to be.
The Franchise13

Postby DuckyChaos » Fri May 11, 2012 9:05 am

Never was the biggest fan of the two Taylor boys, but I do like Brian-Cage better than Ryan, whose probably my least favourite in PWG. Still, interested in seeing his match with Steen and how he goes on a higher profile match with people having some expectations on him to perform.

Card looks good. Hoping for big things from Generico/Rico. SSB are quickly becoming my favourit tag team and anytime I can see The Young Bucks get their asses kicked in a No-DQ environment is entertaining to me. YB rule, but they're so talented at being dicks that i'd pay good money to see 'em get a beat down. I heard Elgin had a good match with Davey in ROH (I'm off and on with my ROH watching), so it'll be interesting to see him go with Willie Mack. Rest of I'm "meh" about, but I'm sure there will be some entertaining stuff there.
DuckyChaos

Postby krayzie Bone » Fri May 11, 2012 11:23 am

The Franchise13 wrote:
krayzie Bone wrote:Matt, I guess you don't know much about me, which is perfectly fine because I don't want to advertise myself to you, but yes I've been involved with wrestling for 25 years now. I consider myself just a fan although I'm a personal friend of well known wrestling promoters, I helped with booking, gave much advice regarding countless shows and recommended talent. However I chose just to be a fan and not get involved further, although I had many opportunities. With my connections I get start a wrestling promotion tomorrow and give you a loaded show, the only thing that stops me from doing so is money.

One thing I will ask you Matt, do not get personal with me, it something you don't want to do. Let's just squash this needless debate and focus on the upcoming show. If you want to continue the flame war send me a pm, I will give you my number, otherwise let's just focus on the show and promote this show, rather then our opinions.

Thank You

Krazie Bone, we all have the right to our personal opinions. We are all PWG fans. Just because we decide to watch WWE or be into sports entertainment, doesnt make us a less PWG fan than you. You say you know promoters & help with booking... Here is something for you: Nobody gives a DAMN. You are no one special so get your head out of your ass.

And stop posting "thank you". Thank you for what? You sound like an idiot... And your not welcome.

Putting that behind. I can't wait for the 25th. It's going to be a Friday, so I wonder how traffic is going to be.

I never said that you are less of a fan, when did I say that? Yes I agree we are all PWG fans and I get along with every fan that comes to the show. IF you want to watch WWE fine, I never told you not to do it, why are you upset that I call you SE fan? If I was watching WWE I would have no problem with people calling me SE fan. Personally yes I'm against WWE but I'm not against you or anyone else who is watching it. I respect the diversity of this world my dude. The reason I say thank you is because I'm thankful that you read my post, I'm not trying to be a dick or sound arrogant. On the other hand its not cool for you to call me an idiot. I never insulted you or called you any name.
krayzie Bone

Postby The Franchise13 » Fri May 11, 2012 11:26 am

krayzie Bone wrote:
The Franchise13 wrote:

Thank You

Krazie Bone, i never called you an idiot, I said you sound like one.

I never said that you are less of a fan, when did I say that? Yes I agree we are all PWG fans and I get along with every fan that comes to the show. IF you want to watch WWE fine, I never told you not to do it, why are you upset that I call you SE fan? If I was watching WWE I would have no problem with people calling me SE fan. Personally yes I'm against WWE but I'm not against you or anyone else who is watching it. I respect the diversity of this world my dude. The reason I say thank you is because I'm thankful that you read my post, I'm not trying to be a dick or sound arrogant. On the other hand its not cool for you to call me an idiot. I never insulted you or called you any name.
The Franchise13

Postby The Franchise13 » Fri May 11, 2012 11:31 am

krayzie Bone wrote:
The Franchise13 wrote:

Thank You

Sorry about the last post, im using my cell & it sucks.

Krazie Bone, I never called u an idiot, I said you sound like one.
The Franchise13

Postby krayzie Bone » Fri May 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Franchise please let's not argue semantics here. You did imply that I'm an idiot and don't deny it. If that is what you think of me, fine, its only wrestling brother, we watch it for 3hrs we have good time, we get in our cars and we leave, we come to this message board to express our views and like you said no one gives a rats ass. I will tell you what I told Matt Flash, just squash this pointless debate. I cannot prove to you my point and you cannot prove yours to me. I'm not some Indy wrestling Nazi, you wanna watch WWE God bless, but one thing I do kindly ask of you; Regardless how you feel about me as a wrestling fan, do not insult me and my 25 years that I dedicated to this sport.

And you may ask me what did you dedicate if you never wrestled? And my answer to that is a lot; time, money, miles on my car, overcoming health issues and yes even physical injuries but most of all passion, cause I don't feel passionate about anything as much as I do about wrestling. So yes Franchise no one gives a shit I know you told me this already lol

Peace
krayzie Bone

Postby SlayJ » Fri May 11, 2012 4:37 pm

GROUP HUG....YAAAAAY! ;)
SlayJ

Postby camstun187 » Fri May 11, 2012 4:50 pm

After watching Cage vs. Bonham again....Cage in a heavyweight title match...

JUST. FUCKING. BRING IT.
camstun187

Postby The Franchise13 » Fri May 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Krazie Bone, no one is insulting your 25 years of knowledge. I didnt. I think thats the problem. You think that just because we disagree with ur points of views, u probably take that as offensive. You say not to insult your 25 years of knowledge, who says that? Someone with an ego, thats who? If you make a poll to see how many of us care about that, and u would be lucky if u get 2 pity votes (1 ofcourse being urself). It doesn't matter. Some of us do care about ur opinion, but dont be so harsh about it. Ur first post u stated that people were "bitching" and being "anal".... not necessary.

Now as the Beatles once said, "All you need is love.... wah wah wah wah wah wah wah" :D
The Franchise13

Postby krayzie Bone » Fri May 11, 2012 9:13 pm

"All You Need is Love" would be a good name for PWG show.
krayzie Bone

Postby krayzie Bone » Fri May 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Yes thats right I said that people were bitching about Cage. One time I was complaining on this message board about Tozawa that was a while back when PWG started first booking him, back then I didn't care much for Tozawa so I started criticizing his ability, "bitching" I don't know if you were around at that time Franchise but you cannot imagine how much shit people gave me on this board because I was "bitching" expressing my view and my likes and dislikes. So let me ask you something Mr. Franchise Shane Douglas, don't you see a little bit of a double standard here? Perhaps a little bias against the crazy one Krayzie Bone?
krayzie Bone

Postby luca brasi » Sat May 12, 2012 7:51 pm

I've noticed kb's posts have gotten increasingly (decreasingly?) less combative... it's all good. I for one enjoy what he (and just about everyone else on here) says. Don't always agree, sometimes I do.
Internet posting can be a demon sometimes.... a slight sarcastic but well-intentioned comment can come off as extremely dick-ish, we're all guilty of it.
NOW...
I've never seen Elgin, what can I expect? I don't watch ROH, I've only seen pics of him from PWI etc.
SSB/YB NoDQ will be OTH!
luca brasi

Postby krayzie Bone » Sat May 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Elgin is really good, but I don't know if he will have good match against Willie. Elgin is usually great against smaller guys. But who knows, I'm really looking forward to that match.
krayzie Bone

Postby Matt Flash » Sat May 12, 2012 10:54 pm

luca brasi wrote:I've noticed kb's posts have gotten increasingly (decreasingly?) less combative... it's all good. I for one enjoy what he (and just about everyone else on here) says. Don't always agree, sometimes I do.
Internet posting can be a demon sometimes.... a slight sarcastic but well-intentioned comment can come off as extremely dick-ish, we're all guilty of it.
NOW...
I've never seen Elgin, what can I expect? I don't watch ROH, I've only seen pics of him from PWI etc.
SSB/YB NoDQ will be OTH!

Personally can't wait to see him try the Buckle Bomb and Spinning Powerbomb..... if we're lucky, we'll get to see his hesitation Tilt A Whirl Back Breaker (Which would be perfect after Willie hits his Corner Clothesline, and Elgin would just walk out and shake his finger and spin him around...... OK now I'm gonna be let down if he DOESN'T do that.

I really want to see Michael Elgin vs. Brian Cage. THAT would be a fucking battle of the titans.
Matt Flash

Postby Colt Banana » Sun May 13, 2012 11:33 am

Looks like a really fun card! I think Steen/Cage will be a really good match, although I agree that it'd be nice if there was more of a build to it and it wasn't so out of the blue. Nothing major, even something like a random battle royale on the previous show. I do like that they're giving Steen/Generico a bit of a break, those two are amazing together but I could do without it for a few shows at least plus Ricochet/Generico is always a good time. The Bucks and SSP should rule, and if SSB win this then I think there should be some serious consideration about them getting the belts, especially if SD is going to be gone for a while. Elgin/Mack is very interesting and I'm curious to see how they work against each other. I'm assuming Mack wins to build him up more for an eventual shot against Steen (maybe even as soon as the anniversary show?) and Elgin should be able to put in a really good performance and hopefully be back.
Colt Banana

Postby loserkings007 » Sun May 13, 2012 1:30 pm

Just counting down the days until the event.
loserkings007

Postby UGotJealousEyes » Tue May 15, 2012 6:41 pm

"I didn't call you an idiot, I said you sounded like one"

Yeah...

And I'm not saying you're an idiot, you just sound like one after typing that.

See how it comes across when you're on the other side? Kinda demeaning huh?

Definitely agree on the group hug though.... between the name calling and people hating on the Steen/Cage match we definitely need one.
UGotJealousEyes

Postby ajday » Wed May 16, 2012 7:02 am

UGotJealousEyes wrote:Definitely agree on the group hug though.... between the name calling and people hating on the Steen/Cage match we definitely need one.

Either a group hug or about 10 community pitchers or bowls in order to create piece. Either way, I'm glad people are starting to settle down.

krayzie Bone wrote:"All You Need is Love" would be a good name for PWG show.

Agreed.
ajday

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Wed May 16, 2012 8:35 am

Let it be known that on this day......

NOT A FUCK WAS GIVEN!!!!!

-_^

Now back to the case in point!!! May 25th is next week! I'm excited for all the matches and even more so for the SSB vs Bucks match up! After DDT, I can't wait to see them go all out again!!!
DjEn3rgy21

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum