We Sold our Soul for Rock n Roll

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

We Sold our Soul for Rock n Roll

Postby ShadowMaster » Tue May 13, 2014 8:25 am

Wondering whats gonna happen with Gargano and Alexander since both had injury's over the weekend, and Gargano's being pritty bad < dislocated jaw > . Also i'm sure the legion hall is gonna be pissed but is anybody planning on bringing streamers ? Was thinking pink for Steen since he just had a baby girl , dark blue and green for O'Reilly since he is a huge Vancouver Canucks fan . Any other suggestions ?
ShadowMaster

Re: We Sold our Soul for Rock n Roll

Postby eastbay510 » Tue May 13, 2014 11:09 am

After doing some research I'm 99.9% sure Cedric's injury is an angle.

You've seen the Drake Younger picture with the yellow streamers right? The whole building looked yellow in that picture, I'm thinking if the ring is filled with all green streamers it may give off the same effect. I say we only bring green ones.
eastbay510

Postby ShadowMaster » Tue May 13, 2014 12:08 pm

eastbay510 wrote:After doing some research I'm 99.9% sure Cedric's injury is an angle.

You've seen the Drake Younger picture with the yellow streamers right? The whole building looked yellow in that picture, I'm thinking if the ring is filled with all green streamers it may give off the same effect. I say we only bring green ones.

Sounds good to me , i'm gonna visit party city next week and go all out. I'll do my best to pass them out in line. The yellow streamers for Drake was a really special to see , expect it took forever to get it out of the ring . I'm asking all front row to do there part and just get it out of the ring before the match starts .
ShadowMaster

Postby eastbay510 » Tue May 13, 2014 12:59 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:
eastbay510 wrote:After doing some research I'm 99.9% sure Cedric's injury is an angle.

Sounds good to me , i'm gonna visit party city next week and go all out. I'll do my best to pass them out in line. The yellow streamers for Drake was a really special to see , expect it took forever to get it out of the ring . I'm asking all front row to do there part and just get it out of the ring before the match starts .

Awesome dude, I think the reason it took so long to get the streamers out of the ring is because when the match started off they were going 100mph. We'll do our part to clear out the ring for sure.
eastbay510

Postby abouttreefitty350 » Fri May 16, 2014 7:32 pm

Well fuck, the presale ended 4 days early again.
abouttreefitty350

Postby rohgenextfan » Fri May 16, 2014 9:00 pm

Steen''s daughter is named, I think, Eliode or something to that effect. Steen jokingly, I think, wrote he's okay with her being called LOD. So, why not chant LOD at Steen?
rohgenextfan

Postby pwggrodd » Fri May 16, 2014 9:16 pm

It's Elodie-a French name derived from Greek, meaning marsh flower. I know this because a friend's kid has the same name. But back to Sold Our Soul. Does anyone else think Gargano/Romero is off? Gargano's jaw is fractured, and he's cancelled most of his matches for this weekend, so it would seem he'll be out. Wonder if we'll get a replacement-Thornstowe again maybe?
pwggrodd

Postby ShadowMaster » Sat May 17, 2014 11:00 am

I really hope Thornstowe doesn't replace Gargano. He was awful against when he wrestled Tommaso. I'm sure pwg knows if Gargano can wrestle next Friday i'd think they would have already announced who would replace him.
ShadowMaster

Postby eastbay510 » Sat May 17, 2014 12:01 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:I really hope Thornstowe doesn't replace Gargano. He was awful against when he wrestled Tommaso. I'm sure pwg knows if Gargano can wrestle next Friday i'd think they would have already announced who would replace him.

Timothy Thatcher? I could be wrong but beleve he finished up his tour of the east coast.
eastbay510

Postby pwggrodd » Sat May 17, 2014 1:18 pm

I thought Thornstowe was good out side of the SSSP botch. And Timothy Thatcher would be a great addition to the roster, if it ever happened.
pwggrodd

Postby ShadowMaster » Sun May 18, 2014 6:34 am

Looks like Andrew Everett got hurt this weekend and chances are won't be wrestling on Friday. So possibly no Gargano or Everett that could be a major problem for the show especially with the loss of Everett and the fact he was so over at the last show. Hoping they heel up in time i'd hate to see B Boy take either spot for them. Since the show is already under a week away it might be hard to find a solid replacement by Friday.
ShadowMaster

Postby pwggrodd » Sun May 18, 2014 7:12 am

Goddamnit. The six-man tag and the Gargano/Romero matches were the two matches outside of the main event I was most interested in, and they're both toast.
pwggrodd

Postby eastbay510 » Sun May 18, 2014 7:55 am

I wonder if they will just end up switching the card and keep the main event.
eastbay510

Postby ShadowMaster » Sun May 18, 2014 8:11 am

pwggrodd wrote:Goddamnit. The six-man tag and the Gargano/Romero matches were the two matches outside of the main event I was most interested in, and they're both toast.

Really bummed about Everett that's a major loss that 6 man tag was my favorite on the card. Don't know what pwg can do now ?
ShadowMaster

Postby eastbay510 » Sun May 18, 2014 8:28 am

ShadowMaster wrote:
pwggrodd wrote:Goddamnit. The six-man tag and the Gargano/Romero matches were the two matches outside of the main event I was most interested in, and they're both toast.

Really bummed about Everett that's a major loss that 6 man tag was my favorite on the card. Don't know what pwg can do now ?

If I were booking I would just scrap the match, keep the main event and ACH/Ricochet and reshufle everything else. Mabey give Trevor Lee a singles match? How bout Lee vs Steen? Then if they could get a tag team on short notice like Gulak/Busick, or Juicy Product and have them wrestle Young Bucks. I have a feeling this show will be renamed "Card Subject To Chnge III (or would it be IV?)".

I just ope they don't book Nese as a replacement.
eastbay510

Postby eastbay510 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:17 am

Is Friday the last time we're gonna see Steen in PWG?
eastbay510

Postby toby80 » Mon May 19, 2014 12:00 pm

If there is a reshuffle, I hope Ricochet-ACH stays as it is. Really looking forward to that.
toby80

Postby toby80 » Mon May 19, 2014 12:03 pm

eastbay510 wrote:Is Friday the last time we're gonna see Steen in PWG?

With what he said at the ROH show on Saturday, I guess there's a chance.
toby80

Postby ShadowMaster » Mon May 19, 2014 6:24 pm

toby80 wrote:
eastbay510 wrote:Is Friday the last time we're gonna see Steen in PWG?

With what he said at the ROH show on Saturday, I guess there's a chance.

Steen just posted on twitter he has unfinshed business in roh with Silas so I guess he's not leaving that soon. Also pwg just posted on twitter that Everett is out and will be replaced with Gargano in the 6 man what a shitty replacement that is . Rocky Romero v.s Koslov is now booked meh it seems like pwg got very lazy with a reshuffle in the card . Could have done so much more with the talent booked for Friday . I also see a typical finish in the end for Cole / O"Reilly match that would piss alot of people off .
ShadowMaster

Postby eastbay510 » Mon May 19, 2014 6:40 pm

I will be fucking pissed If O'Reilly loses on Friday, Cole has been such a shitty champion, but I have faith Kyle will take the belt. The 6 man should be good, but it kinda bums me out that we could be getting Gargano, Trevor Lee, Steen, and Cedric Alexander singles matches... and the Hooligans match... meh. Should be a decient show, but honestly I'm more excited about result the main event then the actual event.
eastbay510

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum