Lost DVD's

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Lost DVD's

Postby chunk3rvd » Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:32 am

Hi,
Sorry to bring this issue up in such a public place but I'm really at my wit's end.

On the 3rd May I ordered 2 copies of European Vacation (England) and an Astonishing X-Mas. I recieved an e-mail a day or so later saying I needed to send an additional $5 for Global postage which I then sent on the 6th May.

A few weeks on and I started to wonder where the DVD's where so I e-mailed 'pwguerilla@mac.com' on the 29th May seeing if they had any info on the order.

After getting no reply for almost 2 weeks I sent a further e-mailing on the 10th June stating the same info to 'prowrestlingguerrilla@hotmail.com' to see if I got a reply from that (that's the e-mail address that asked me for my $5 for shipping).

Now another week has passed and I'm still getting no reply so I've ended up posting this here to see if anyone will follow up this problem. I understand that orders may take a while due to a backlog or long delivery times but I don't see why all of my e-mails are going ignored.

Any info would be appreciated and I haven't started this with the intention of getting flamed - I still love PWG :D
chunk3rvd

Re: Lost DVD's

Postby Evilguest » Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:50 am

I think they just get so busy they forget to reply or they take care of the problem and then forget to tell you. I feel your pain, it frustrating when people don't tell you what's going on. I think its a wrestler thing, not returning emails. :shock:
Evilguest

Postby SoCalAndy » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:14 pm

We need an explanation from one of the ring crew guys, STAT!
SoCalAndy

Postby WannaB » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:17 pm

On occassion, PWG gets quite busy not only from the amount of orders they receive, but also in their day to day lives. Keep in mind that PWG is something that these guys do in their spare time when they're not holding down a 9-5 & trying to make the rent. The same guys whom you watch beating the shit out of each other on your DVD's are the same guys who pretty much do everything that needs to be done to make PWG happen, including the handling of DVD orders.

I know how ya feel. ECW was just like this back in the day, and I've ordered a few items from PWG now and then. Sometimes orders can get shipped to someone local within a week, internationally within 2 weeks maybe, but sometimes the stuff just gets backed up and it can be a long wait.

Have patience, and don't worry too much. It sucks when your order can take this long, but rest assured that PWG will handle the situation.
WannaB

Postby WannaB » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:18 pm

I assume that will do for an explanation, right Andy? :wink:
WannaB

Re: Lost DVD's

Postby Lee » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:12 am

chunk3rvd wrote:Hi,
Sorry to bring this issue up in such a public place but I'm really at my wit's end.

On the 3rd May I ordered 2 copies of European Vacation (England) and an Astonishing X-Mas. I recieved an e-mail a day or so later saying I needed to send an additional $5 for Global postage which I then sent on the 6th May.

A few weeks on and I started to wonder where the DVD's where so I e-mailed 'pwguerilla@mac.com' on the 29th May seeing if they had any info on the order.

After getting no reply for almost 2 weeks I sent a further e-mailing on the 10th June stating the same info to 'prowrestlingguerrilla@hotmail.com' to see if I got a reply from that (that's the e-mail address that asked me for my $5 for shipping).

Now another week has passed and I'm still getting no reply so I've ended up posting this here to see if anyone will follow up this problem. I understand that orders may take a while due to a backlog or long delivery times but I don't see why all of my e-mails are going ignored.

Any info would be appreciated and I haven't started this with the intention of getting flamed - I still love PWG :D

Something similar happened to me. They told me my email was sent to junk mail. Could be the problem.
Lee

Postby chunk3rvd » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:51 pm

Sorry to bump this but I've still yet to get any sort of info, reply or DVD's. Any news guys??
chunk3rvd

Postby chunk3rvd » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:30 am

Sorry to bump this again but it's been 2 and a half months and I've yet to have:

a) an email from PWG

b) a decent response in this thread (although thanks for trying Andy!!)

c) or any DVD's

I am dying to see European Vacation (England) as I was at the show. I also ordered an extra copy for a friend who must think I'm taking the p**s as he gave me the money for it ages ago.

Any help would be appreciated.
chunk3rvd

Postby chunk3rvd » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:04 am

I'm sorry for bringing this up again to all you forum chatters. Anyone got any advice on what I can do to get PWG to pay any attention to my problem?

I just looked on Paypal and I can't even take this to a dispute anymore because I sat here waiting for 10-11 weeks with good faith in PWG when there's a 45 day deadline.

I'm just completely shocked that a company that always seemed to be looking after the fans has ignored my e-mails and forum posts for the last 6 weeks. I no longer think the earlier guys argument of "they're busy people" holds any water. They managed to send me an e-mail in 2 days to tell me I needed to send an additional $5 yet can't respond to a problem in 6 weeks :(
chunk3rvd

Postby Big Joe » Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:32 am

6. I have a problem with a PWG order, who should I contact?

Please contract info@prowrestlingguerrilla.com with your order number and the nature of your problem.

Looking at what you did, you never did that.
Big Joe

Postby amateur » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:48 am

chunk3rvd wrote:I'm sorry for bringing this up again to all you forum chatters. Anyone got any advice on what I can do to get PWG to pay any attention to my problem?

I just looked on Paypal and I can't even take this to a dispute anymore because I sat here waiting for 10-11 weeks with good faith in PWG when there's a 45 day deadline.

I'm just completely shocked that a company that always seemed to be looking after the fans has ignored my e-mails and forum posts for the last 6 weeks. I no longer think the earlier guys argument of "they're busy people" holds any water. They managed to send me an e-mail in 2 days to tell me I needed to send an additional $5 yet can't respond to a problem in 6 weeks :(

The same thing happened to me, they told me they sent my package on May 12 and it's been more than two months and I haven't received ANYTHING now the package is lost and I can't contact anyone from PWG to handle this situation.....
amateur

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum