Looking to attend my first PWG shows, have some questions

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Looking to attend my first PWG shows, have some questions

Postby iamloco724 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Looking to fly to LA for my first PWG shows, this years BOLA, i have some questions i dont think i want front row because my girlfriend will probably get scared with bodies flying our way lol, so im looking at GA tickets we are short so i dont want to sit too far back so id assume row 2-3 or ill stand in the back, thats ok right?

if tickets wind up selling out online before i get is it risky flying in without ga tickets or i should be able to get in?

For BOLA will all 3 nights go on sale at the same time or will they stagger them? when do they usually go on sale around when?

How is the area, im looking to rent a house for the week i would be there was looking at Reseda or Hollywood area, ive stayed in Hollywood before so i know the area well Reseda im not sure how good the area is, i plan on staying a few days extra
iamloco724

Re: Looking to attend my first PWG shows, have some question

Postby abouttreefitty350 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:07 pm

BOLA tickets go on sale at the same time for all 3 nights.

There really isn't a bad seat in the house. My only suggestion is to try not to sit behind a tall person. As long as the person in front of you isn't huge, you're fine even in the last row.

Regarding flying out without tickets, that could get nerves racking. I've been going for 9 years and I've never seen anyone turned away. That being said, the hype and popularity has never been at the level it has been for the last 6 months. BOLA might actually see people turned away. I suggest you do what you can to make sure you're available to order tickets right when they go on sale.
abouttreefitty350

Re: Looking to attend my first PWG shows, have some question

Postby eldink » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:35 pm

stay in Hollywood
eldink

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum