What fly ins you guys want to see ?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby evilpaz » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:42 pm

nothing at all... except for that one of the links on the said video was a link to Scorp's highlight vid.
evilpaz

Postby SoCalAndy » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:23 am

PsychoDriver wrote:
=DDT= wrote:In the Words of Chris Jericho.... ASSCLOWN

HA HA HA HA

Post of the year. AWC laugh>Calling someone an assclown.
SoCalAndy

Replying to this

Postby =DDT= » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:01 am

Sorry I do apologize for that... i just think that those would be good matches cause the Cartel are great heels and can work comedy matches, Like Cape Fear can so i think it would be great
=DDT=

Postby SoCalAndy » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:24 pm

Nah, they're terrible.
SoCalAndy

Postby =DDT= » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:54 pm

No need to bash other people kiddo
=DDT=

Postby PsychoDriver » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:51 pm

Calm down "=DDT=", just because someone thinks your favorite wrestlers are terrible(which they are) doesn't mean they're bashing someone. It just means they're being honest.
PsychoDriver

Postby =DDT= » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:25 pm

ok.. "PSYCHODRIVER" you got me big fella this is a free forum and everyone can put their opinion... in all honesty i dont really like Vinney i think he's funny but he's kind of hard to watch wrestle... Ugly has been up and down the coast for years and is the best Trainer in NorCal i wouldnt mind seing someone like him and Davey go at it
=DDT=

Postby BurningHammerMark » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:38 pm

I'd like to see these guys in PWG eventually

Jimmy Rave
Tyler Black
Doug Williams
Low-Ki
More Homicide appearances
BurningHammerMark

Postby SpaceChief » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:30 pm

Homicide
Super Porky
SpaceChief

Postby Aaron » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:53 am

Did I mention Ashley Reed already? :P

He won the FoH2 Scramble Match this past Friday, tagged with SUWA on Saturday and kicked Matt Sydal's arse on Sunday. He's the bees fucking knees.
Aaron

This is just sad

Postby freehat bonch » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:08 am

how can we have a REAL discussion about people we want to see in pwg without mentioning christian cage, molly holly, maven and buff bagwell.

and yes im being serious
freehat bonch

Postby WannaB » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:31 pm

Bagwell!?

Jesus titty-fucking Christ that's the worst idea EVER! I'd rather see Jeff Hardy in PWG because I'd have a better time making fun of him than Bagwell.
WannaB

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:45 am

i'd like to see some ZERO-1MAX guys myself, sato, sai, hidaka, fujita or sasaki would all be awesome. tanaka or otani would really be fucking great but that's not going to happen.

also

sharkboy(my son would go nuts)
abyss
hernandez
bobby roode
kenny king
david young
sara del rey
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby WannaB » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:21 pm

I'm on board with Ikuto Hidaka. Dick Togo would be nice too.
WannaB

Postby evilpaz » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:54 pm

KURT ANGLE!!!!!
evilpaz

Who Id like to see.

Postby FreddyJones255 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:21 pm

Id like to see Lil Cholo, Markus Riot, The Young Bucks, Joey Harder and Charles Mercury.

Cholo has been putting on some great matches in AWS lately. Especially his one on one with Markus where they beat the hell out of eachother. Cholo has never disappointed me with his matches, no matter who he wrestles he always seems to give good matches. I could see him workin with b boy like their old fueds and makin some new history in PWG.

Markus Riot, Ive only seen this kid wrestle 3 times and each time he always impresses me. That dive he did in his match with Charles where he over shot him and landed neck and back first in to the bleachers was sick. And then he got up and finished what was an incredible match. I say put him against someone that will kick his ass. Put him against B Boy, or Davey, or hell even Dragon. The matches would be extremely stiff and have alot of highspots so I think hed be pretty over in PWG. Or if that doesnt work team him with JAck like WAR was trying to do and have them wrestle Cape Fear and let them run wild.

Now The Youngbucks, I have no idea why these kids arent in PWG already. Their matches with Los Luchas at the FCW shows last year were really good. And even their tag stuff at WAR and their recent stuff at AWS. I think given the right match they could really shine. Cape Fear vs The Young Buck, or The Young Bucks vs Arrogance. They could be another good addition to PWG already potentially great tag team division.

Joey Harder has had a great year in EWF. Beating pretty much everyone that has set foot in the ring with him and putting on great matches with Puma and Rocky Romero and many other EWF wrestlers. I think he could be a great addition to PWG.

And last Charles Mercury, not last for any particular reson, but maybe Im saving the best for last. Charles disappeared for awhile, he was working PWG for awhile then he just sort of faded out. But now hes back and this has been a good year for Charles winning the tag team titles at AWS and having incredible matches with Markus and Davey at WAR. Along with many other good matches, Charles has been on a role this year. And he could do very well in PWG wrestling even maybe working Markus or Davey again but in front of a PWG crowd in a PWG ring he would respect the matches more.

I think all of these young wrestlers could benefit alot from working with the experienced workers in PWG, and it would give PWG alot more homegrowne talent that could really shine.
FreddyJones255

Re: Who Id like to see.

Postby WannaB » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:05 pm

FreddyJones255 wrote:Id like to see Lil Cholo, Markus Riot, The Young Bucks, Joey Harder and Charles Mercury.

Cholo has been putting on some great matches in AWS lately. Especially his one on one with Markus where they beat the hell out of eachother. Cholo has never disappointed me with his matches, no matter who he wrestles he always seems to give good matches. I could see him workin with b boy like their old fueds and makin some new history in PWG.

Markus Riot, Ive only seen this kid wrestle 3 times and each time he always impresses me. That dive he did in his match with Charles where he over shot him and landed neck and back first in to the bleachers was sick. And then he got up and finished what was an incredible match. I say put him against someone that will kick his ass. Put him against B Boy, or Davey, or hell even Dragon. The matches would be extremely stiff and have alot of highspots so I think hed be pretty over in PWG. Or if that doesnt work team him with JAck like WAR was trying to do and have them wrestle Cape Fear and let them run wild.

Now The Youngbucks, I have no idea why these kids arent in PWG already. Their matches with Los Luchas at the FCW shows last year were really good. And even their tag stuff at WAR and their recent stuff at AWS. I think given the right match they could really shine. Cape Fear vs The Young Buck, or The Young Bucks vs Arrogance. They could be another good addition to PWG already potentially great tag team division.

Joey Harder has had a great year in EWF. Beating pretty much everyone that has set foot in the ring with him and putting on great matches with Puma and Rocky Romero and many other EWF wrestlers. I think he could be a great addition to PWG.

And last Charles Mercury, not last for any particular reson, but maybe Im saving the best for last. Charles disappeared for awhile, he was working PWG for awhile then he just sort of faded out. But now hes back and this has been a good year for Charles winning the tag team titles at AWS and having incredible matches with Markus and Davey at WAR. Along with many other good matches, Charles has been on a role this year. And he could do very well in PWG wrestling even maybe working Markus or Davey again but in front of a PWG crowd in a PWG ring he would respect the matches more.

I think all of these young wrestlers could benefit alot from working with the experienced workers in PWG, and it would give PWG alot more homegrowne talent that could really shine.

Not fly-ins...
WannaB

Re: Who Id like to see.

Postby PsychoDriver » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:22 pm

FreddyJones255 wrote:Id like to see Lil Cholo, Markus Riot, The Young Bucks, Joey Harder and Charles Mercury.

Man, those guys are terrible. The Young Bucks are the worst on that list. They, along with Markus Riot are really sloppy workers and always use overchoreographed spots to get over.
PsychoDriver

Postby Hulkushi » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:58 am

Mistico or LA PAr-K
Hulkushi

Postby El Asian » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:59 am

Kamala and the Iron Sheik
El Asian

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum