I need to find something.

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

I need to find something.

Postby watchxyoxface » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:56 pm

I remember back in like 2004, someone (mayyyyybe SoCalAndy) posted like highlight videos/recaps of PWG shows, and one of them had an absolutely hilarious interview where Excalibur interviewed Joey Ryan. This was by far the funniest wrestling-related thing I have ever seen, and I NEED to see it again. Does anyone by any chance just so happen to have it?
watchxyoxface

Re: I need to find something.

Postby Lee » Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:09 am

watchxyoxface wrote:I remember back in like 2004, someone (mayyyyybe SoCalAndy) posted like highlight videos/recaps of PWG shows, and one of them had an absolutely hilarious interview where Excalibur interviewed Joey Ryan. This was by far the funniest wrestling-related thing I have ever seen, and I NEED to see it again. Does anyone by any chance just so happen to have it?

I'd like to see this too!
Lee

Postby onlxn » Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:59 am

This was an extra an early DVD -- either BAM3K or AYAPTR, I believe...
onlxn

Postby luca brasi » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:26 pm

It was the first in the short lived PWG "Shoot Interview" series... it's on one of the first dvds as an extra. Someone had it on a website, too, I can't remember who...
luca brasi

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:31 pm

I didn't make any videos, but I can help you out in your quest to see the shoot.

http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/002_003.html

It has some AWESOME wrestling too! Like Joey Ryan vs. Super Dragon! Dragon/Cabana, Dragon/Hook, Cabana/M-Dogg 20 and a lot more! Plus it has NOSAWA vs. TARO! You should get it.
SoCalAndy

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum