Angle question: Dynasty

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Angle question: Dynasty

Postby cspariah » Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:35 am

My first PWG show was night one of this year's All Star Weekend, with the Bosh/Ryan/Super Dragon headlining match. Then I went Threemendous, and now Bosh and Ryan are in the same faction.

I picked up the DVDs of Hollywood Globetrotters and Beyond the Thunderdome, got 'em this weekend. It's been great watching the angles and feuds develop leading up to that first show I saw (especially Scorpio Sky & Human Tornado, that match in Thunderdome is really well done) but I was surprised by the heat between Bosh and Ryan, seeing as how they're now stable-mates.

Was the forming of the Dynasty a big angle on the second night of ASW, or did it happen in one of the shows in-between ASW and Threemendous?
cspariah

Postby TigerDriver98 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:09 pm

It happened at the end of "Enchantment Under The Sea" in Late May.
TigerDriver98

Postby WannaB » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:57 pm

When it comes out on DVD pick it up because that angle alone made it one of the best PWG shows ever. The show was already good enough, but the finale of the night cemented it's quality for me. Amazing stuff.
WannaB

Postby cspariah » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:12 pm

Thanks for the info folks, I will definitely pick that up when it comes out! I did a forums search for reviews of the show from folks who were there and it sounds like the whole angle was really well-done.

Man, I cannot wait until Labor Day weekend...
cspariah

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum