PWG on Wrestling On Demand

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

PWG on Wrestling On Demand

Postby caesaresp » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:02 pm

http://www.highspots.tv/index.asp

I was just buying some DVD's on High Spots.

They have a Wrestling on demand section now with PWG matches.

This is a great step foward for PWG to sell DVD's and matbe get more exposure.
caesaresp

Postby Aaron » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:10 pm

Bit of a shame that PWG are tied up with highspots for us Brits as the deal means that they are unable to get anything on to The Wrestling Channel.

It's still good for PWG though with Highspots taking care of DVD production and all the rest of it. And this step is better than nothing.

Maybe PWG and highspots could sort something for one old PWG show to be aired on TWC in the Supercard slot in exchange for highspots having a logo on the screen throughout or something?!
Aaron

Postby It's A Bomb » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:44 pm

I really don't see this helping PWG out much. Most of the matches are the bigger matches on the show and if people bought them there would probably be no need for them to buy the DVD.

Bit of a shame that PWG are tied up with highspots for us Brits as the deal means that they are unable to get anything on to The Wrestling Channel.

I don't think PWG ever wanted a TV deal.
It's A Bomb

Postby SoCalAndy » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:09 pm

Aaron wrote:It's still good for PWG though with Highspots taking care of DVD production and all the rest of it. And this step is better than nothing.

PWG does all the production on DVDs. PWG does the filming, editing, cover art, and all that. Highspots just prints up the DVDs and takes the credit.
SoCalAndy

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum