Battle of Los Angeles Results (from oxlyn)

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby Tekzt de la Akshun » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:09 am

npdavis wrote:Unfortunately, I can't post results for Nights 2 or 3. But I'm sure they will be posted on DVDVR and CZWfans, so somebody else can copy & paste.

Sorry for my nescience, but what is DVDVR? ; )
Tekzt de la Akshun

Postby TigerDriver98 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:31 am

Tekzt de la Akshun wrote:
npdavis wrote:Unfortunately, I can't post results for Nights 2 or 3. But I'm sure they will be posted on DVDVR and CZWfans, so somebody else can copy & paste.

Sorry for my nescience, but what is DVDVR? ; )

It's the Death Valley Driver Video Review board, here's the link: http://board.deathvalleydriver.com/inde ... howforum=3
TigerDriver98

Postby JasonDunn » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:22 am

I'll cut right to the action, as I'm sure nobody cares about my personal experiences, or the hot Canadian chick who also flew in for the show.

Which hot Canadian chick was this? Cuz' I was on the other side of the ring from you (Judging by Homicide diving right in front of you). And I was sitting next to a hot chick from Montreal who just flew in. She's a part of Carmen Electra's NWWL. Goes by Mutiny, or Josianne The PussyCat, or her real name, Marilyn. Anywho, good for you if you found another one.

On a more general note, great first night. And tomorrow night's gonna be better.

And yes, Roddy/Rocky was the match of the night, and I hope both those guys continue to bring that same intensity to their future PWG matches.
JasonDunn

Postby onlxn » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:23 pm

I'll post ongoing results to DVDVR again tonight (and tomorrow), so people can bring them over from there or CZWfans if they like.
onlxn

Postby WannaB » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:21 pm

cspariah wrote:One of the cameramen almost got killed right in front of me when Bosh got whipped into him and the cameraman got whacked right into the ringpost.

Hahahahaha! I loved B-Boy's response. He said in a I told you so kind of manner...

"I told you to get the fuck out of the way."

I hope I can go back to the hardcam on the 7th.[/i]
WannaB

Postby CheMateo » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:38 pm

An awesome Three Nights of Wrestling. Thank you so very much PWG and thank you to every wrestler who all worked very hard.

There is not much I can say that hasn't already been discussed. But wow what a real surprise with the Briscoes running in on night one. That made me very happy. Their work and the whole three way tag match on night two was awesome. I truly hope the Briscoes will keep coming back out here.

Awesome Dragon and Necro match. Does anyone know how Dragon got the concussion? And a big thanks to Dragon for still continuing with his terrific match with Evans.

I hope Petey was just here for the weekend and nothing more. I already got enough of his negativity.

I'd also like to see Homicide and Necro come out more often. Doesn't have to be every other show but more than once a year would be nice.

All in all a terrific weekend. I've already pre ordered and can't wait to watch it again.
CheMateo

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum