10/21 show

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby Deviant » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:43 pm

theboy wrote:
Deviant wrote:
TigerDriver98 wrote:- I really enjoyed Joey/Generico at STRAIGHT TO DVD. Their CZW match wasn't good, but i think Joey's injury could be blamed for that.

No, the fact that it was CZW can be blamed for that.

So how exactly did CZW cause Joey Ryan and El Generico to have a bland and dissappointing match? If you don't like CZW then fine, but how exactly a promotion can be blamed for two wrestlers having a bad match I don't know. If you want to make dumb posts atleast take time to explain them.

It is a strange phenomenon that is difficult to explain. This theory about the air of CZW being tainted may in fact be valid. CZW is a weird place where strange things happen. Good wrestlers have bad matches, a night of Quackenbush still manages to suck, AJ Styles gets eliminated in a first round, potentially show stealing matches run 10 minutes, otherwise awesome wrestlers seem to wrestle completely different styles to their norm, fans react in odd ways to anything that isn't a head drop or weapon shot, belts change hands multiple times in one day, storylines seem to contradict themselves a few weeks after they begin.....

It's just CZW. There may be no explanation. You could run the same card in PWG then in CZW, and the PWG version would be the show of the year, and CZW's attempt would just suck from start to finish. It's easier to simply blame CZW than investigate the individual causes and factors. I suspect it would hurt like an ice cream headache to actually figure it all out.
Deviant

Postby SoCalAndy » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:56 pm

Everyone shut the fuck up about CZW and talk about this awesome show PWG is going to put on.
SoCalAndy

Postby npdavis » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:03 pm

It will be damn awesome. Aside from the three team tag, the show stealer could easily be Sydal/Scorp.
npdavis

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum