Threemendous was Tremendous

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Threemendous was Tremendous

Postby head_bump » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:10 am

The 6 man tag and the main event were awesome and contains possibly the greatest near fall ever, there was something so special about that match and I truly can't wait for Joey to lose the belt.

B-Boy's double foot stomp off the cage and suplerfly splash were such cool moments.

The 6 man tag was crazy, action packed with a super hot crowd and it was a match that delivered on so many levels.

Strong vs. Perkins was good too, Strong getting annoyed about a fan was funny but Strong should have just ignored him or actually whipped Perkins into him or something, I would have laughed.

What did everyone else think of the show now its out on the DVD and the initial buzz has died down?
head_bump

Nevermind

Postby head_bump » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:19 am

http://prowrestlingguerrilla.com/phpBB2 ... 85&start=0

I will just read this instead, lol :lol:
head_bump

Postby bill1985 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:43 pm

I have seen the DVD and it kicks ass. The three best matches in no order were Talwar/Cabana, the six man which was insane and Kings of Wrestling/Cape Fear. The worst match was Ronin vs. Nemesis, never got into that match. But I'll say this, after watching that show I am now a fan of Quicksilver, just incredible. I say if you haven't picked this show up yet, do it NOW!!!
bill1985

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum