Hey im going ASW 4 weekened and they are my first shows....

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Hey im going ASW 4 weekened and they are my first shows....

Postby atox » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:22 pm

and i want to know if i can get to know some of you guys so that i can sit and hang out with you guys at the shows. Im coming from las vegas, nevada and my mom is coming with me but i thought it would be better to hang out with people that acutally like wrestling, know whats going on etc. (not my mom lol) so yeah if you guys have any questions ill answer them and maybe i can hang with some of you guys. ive been a wrestling fan for 10 years and watch all wrestling from wwe and tna to indys such as roh, pwg, iwams, japw etc., puro, lucha etc. so yeah i think it could be cool to get to know some fans thanks guys
atox

Postby HeyItsThatGuy » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:50 pm

If you want someone to sit with your mom, let me know.
[/img]
HeyItsThatGuy

Postby atox » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:43 pm

HeyItsThatGuy wrote:If you want someone to sit with your mom, let me know.
[/img]

ha ha real funny but my mom isntgoing, so anyways.. anyone want to sit by me
atox

Postby HeyItsThatGuy » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:01 pm

OK, I WILL HANG OUT WITH HER SOMEWHERE ELSE, A LONE WOMAN IN LA, SHE NEEDS A SHOT OF VITAMIN HeyItsThaygUY
HeyItsThatGuy

Postby Evilguest » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:23 pm

atox wrote:
HeyItsThatGuy wrote:If you want someone to sit with your mom, let me know.
[/img]

ha ha real funny but my mom isntgoing, so anyways.. anyone want to sit by me

I'm usually alone so if you want to sit by me, that's cool.
Evilguest

Postby atox » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:12 pm

^^
thanks dude
atox

Postby Evilguest » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:01 pm

atox wrote:^^
thanks dude

If your talking to me, you'll never find me if you think I'm a dude. *points to self* female.
Evilguest

Postby Deviant » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:35 am

There's a female that sits alone at an indy wrestling show?! How is this possible?
Deviant

Postby Evilguest » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:51 am

Deviant wrote:There's a female that sits alone at an indy wrestling show?! How is this possible?

I have no friends who like wrestling and I love it too much to not go, so I go alone.

People sit beside me, its not like I smell bad or anything (atleast I hope I don't) but technically I'm alone.

Didn't we meet at BOLA? I gave water some Aussie guy while waiting in line on the last day, I thought that it was you, I could be wrong.
Evilguest

Postby BMH55 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:47 am

Evilguest wrote:
Deviant wrote:There's a female that sits alone at an indy wrestling show?! How is this possible?

I have no friends who like wrestling and I love it too much to not go, so I go alone.

People sit beside me, its not like I smell bad or anything (atleast I hope I don't) but technically I'm alone.

Didn't we meet at BOLA? I gave water some Aussie guy while waiting in line on the last day, I thought that it was you, I could be wrong.

Are you the girl that Dragon Kid did a moonsault into?
BMH55

Postby atox » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:07 pm

Evilguest wrote:

like Paris Hilton says " That's Hot" I love that you being a girl and being such a hardcore fan would go by herself to a show. If its cool with you I would love to sit by you and we can be nerdy wrestling fans together lol
atox

Postby Evilguest » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:01 pm

BMH55 wrote:
Evilguest wrote:

Are you the girl that Dragon Kid did a moonsault into?

yes, that was me. :oops:
Evilguest

Postby Deviant » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:20 am

Ah, so that's you. I hadn't made the username to human being connection until now.
Deviant

Postby Evilguest » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:08 am

atox wrote:
like Paris Hilton says " That's Hot" I love that you being a girl and being such a hardcore fan would go by herself to a show. If its cool with you I would love to sit by you and we can be nerdy wrestling fans together lol

ok, I'll be the nerdy female alone with a really big camera. :lol:
Evilguest

Postby atox » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:20 am

^^
sweet, where do you want to sit? front row i hope?? :D
atox

Postby curbstomp » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:59 pm

atox wrote:

I don't know if I should be more frightened that a guy is quoting that walking waste of human-space, Paris Hilton, or that a "nerdy wrestling" date originated on an internet message board.
curbstomp

Postby Evilguest » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:06 pm

curbstomp wrote:
atox wrote:

I don't know if I should be more frightened that a guy is quoting that walking waste of human-space, Paris Hilton, or that a "nerdy wrestling" date originated on an internet message board.

its not a date, just two people seating by each other, we have to sit by someone.
Evilguest

Postby curbstomp » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:49 pm

Whatever. But for all our sakes, don't get serious & then pop a few kids out. The kid of two nerdy wrestling fans can only generalize the notion that all wrestling fans are a bunch of moronic, inbred, hicks that like to dress up as John Cena or Jeff Hardy. It just enlarges the stereotype that people who don't watch wrestling like to brand all of us fans with. You know what I'm talking about...

"You do know that wrestling is fake, right?" (all the while they look at you like you are the aforementioned hick). I fucking hate it when people ask that question.
curbstomp

Postby Evilguest » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:52 am

curbstomp wrote:Whatever. But for all our sakes, don't get serious & then pop a few kids out. The kid of two nerdy wrestling fans can only generalize the notion that all wrestling fans are a bunch of moronic, inbred, hicks that like to dress up as John Cena or Jeff Hardy. It just enlarges the stereotype that people who don't watch wrestling like to brand all of us fans with. You know what I'm talking about...

"You do know that wrestling is fake, right?" (all the while they look at you like you are the aforementioned hick). I fucking hate it when people ask that question.

you need help.

when I first said he could sit with me, he thought I was a dude. WHY was it ok then but now that people know I'm a girl suddenly I'm gonna slut myself out to him and have KIDS?????????????

Evilguest

Postby curbstomp » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:14 am

I never stated that there was a past instant in which it was or wasn't okay compared to the present, and I never said you were a slut. If you are, then more power to you. But upon first glance, you can see the young, horny, wrestling geek, oozing from his posts. Either he's way too excited to be sitting with a woman, or to attend a PWG show, or both.

FYI, bring a can of mace if he gets out of line.
curbstomp

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum