PWG ASW IV Night One Thoughts

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby TF » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:38 pm

Dangerous Robot wrote:Let's try this again. . .

I'm totally playing Devil's Advocate here, but why did this whole racism this come about anyway? I love me a good joke, be it Cracker, Beaner, Nigger, Chink, whatever...But no one has ever made a stink about Excalibur's remarks on the PWG DVD commentaries.

It's because people know that if Excalibur tells a racist joke, that it's nothing more than a joke. There's a big difference between a Mexican/Black/Whatever joke and someone calling someone a racial slur in a heated situtation. I'm not bothered by racism at all, but I can see where the people who are upset over the use of the word nigger are coming from in this situtation.
TF

Postby curbstomp » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:52 pm

I predict this thread will die now that the new press release is out and the next show is only days away.

Well... maybe not.
curbstomp

Postby Pinky » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:22 pm

ozmania wrote:
PsychoDriver wrote:
Ballin 24/7 wrote:However when they feel the need to yell out random things like "Fuck Psychodriver" while a wrestler is trying to cut a promo then expect people to get pissed.

That's pretty pathetic, but not as pathetic as what I heard on the BOLA Night 2 DVD. I was watching it tonight after dinner and I noticed that guy yelling at Sky during the match. It wasn't just regular yell at the heel type shit, but the guy was calling Sky a nigger in Spanish the whole time. I wasn't really bothered by him before, since I never had to deal with him at shows but after hearing him on DVD I don't think PWG needs shitheads like him coming to shows just to yell out racist and disrespectful shit at wrestlers.

Actually, I thought I caught that too. I can't believe everyone here is being defensive of the grey mustache man when he was being blatantly racist towards Sky on night 2 on BOLA. Especially Pinky who is african american. The guy is a racist piece of shit just like Kramer!

Ok ok ok!! I have not seen Grey Mustache be racist towards me in anyway, shape fashion or form. Besides I don't like Scorpio Sky in the least, especially when he is running around telling my friends that we screwed! *For those who are asking, HELL TRIPLE FUCK NAW, I NEVER slept with Scorpio Sky and I was never his girl*

LA FAMILIA 4 LIFE or something like that,
Pinky

FOR SCORPIO SKY: The next time you want to spread RUMORS about me or anyone else who can't stand you, it would behoove you to make sure IT IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!! Liying S.O.B.
Pinky

Postby Pinky » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:26 pm

PsychoDriver wrote:
Sheesh, you would think racisim doesnt exist on this board, but WHOA to my surprise, it does.

Yeah, it also exists in your fan stable. Crazy huh? :roll:

I am just now hearing of this racism existing in LA FAMILIA!! Now, I have no probs with dealing with racist assclowns wherever they may be, even if it is in LA FAMILIA!

Now, off to handle biz.

LA FAMILIA 4 LIFE or something like that,
Pinky
Pinky

Postby theboy » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:17 pm

This thread is the worst shit ever.

You people should be fucking happy you even get to see PWG, why do you have to try and ruin it by arguing about a bunch of stupid crap that doesn't even matter.

Last time I checked this was the PWG board not the "Lets be a whiney pussy and bitch at eachother about stuff that doesn't even matter board".
theboy

Postby PsychoDriver » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:46 pm

Ok ok ok!! I have not seen Grey Mustache be racist towards me in anyway, shape fashion or form. Besides I don't like Scorpio Sky in the least, especially when he is running around telling my friends that we screwed! *For those who are asking, HELL TRIPLE FUCK NAW, I NEVER slept with Scorpio Sky and I was never his girl*

Shut up.
PsychoDriver

Postby curbstomp » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:24 pm

I'm laughing at two things right now. The first being that you think people would actually believe a rumor like that, and the second being that you're acting as though your fan stable is the most serious thing in the world. What are you gonna do to "deal with it?" Take away his membership card? Tell him he can't sit near your group anymore? Maybe you won't invite him to a 4th of July bbq.
curbstomp

Postby ALLEYEZONME » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:50 pm

curbstomp wrote:I'm laughing at two things right now. The first being that you think people would actually believe a rumor like that, and the second being that you're acting as though your fan stable is the most serious thing in the world. What are you gonna do to "deal with it?" Take away his membership card? Tell him he can't sit near your group anymore? Maybe you won't invite him to a 4th of July bbq.

LMAO ROAST!!.......! but damn pinky are u serious?? sky actually was spreading rumors like that?
ALLEYEZONME

Postby It's A Bomb » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:03 pm

Pinky wrote:Besides I don't like Scorpio Sky in the least, especially when he is running around telling my friends that we screwed! *For those who are asking, HELL TRIPLE FUCK NAW, I NEVER slept with Scorpio Sky and I was never his girl*

It's A Bomb

Postby urmomsurdad » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:35 am

i think there is a video on some wrestling site that proves sky's rumor.
i believe the release was called "scorpio in the pink".
urmomsurdad

Postby shyboy13 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:54 pm

Here is an excellent qoute from a Super Dragon interview regarding message board posters.

"It
shyboy13

Postby steven keen » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:43 pm

shyboy13 wrote:Fuck that quote was great!

i my friend totally agree. SD says it then it must be so!!!
steven keen

Postby PsychoDriver » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:21 pm

shyboy13 wrote:Here is an excellent qoute from a Super Dragon interview regarding message board posters.

"It
PsychoDriver

Postby ALLEYEZONME » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:58 pm

thats why i go to the pwg shows and have fun fuck the drama!!
ALLEYEZONME

Postby Pinky » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:41 am

urmomsurdad wrote:i think there is a video on some wrestling site that proves sky's rumor.
i believe the release was called "scorpio in the pink".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Pinky
Pinky

Postby Pinky » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:42 am

PsychoDriver wrote:

Shut up.

Damn thats all you got to say?? You are classic!!

Pinky
Pinky

Postby Pinky » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:43 am

ALLEYEZONME wrote:
curbstomp wrote:I'm laughing at two things right now. The first being that you think people would actually believe a rumor like that, and the second being that you're acting as though your fan stable is the most serious thing in the world. What are you gonna do to "deal with it?" Take away his membership card? Tell him he can't sit near your group anymore? Maybe you won't invite him to a 4th of July bbq.

LMAO ROAST!!.......! but damn pinky are u serious?? sky actually was spreading rumors like that?

On my dead father *RIP 1/24/06* I am dead serious!!!

Pinky
Pinky

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum