PWG ASW IV Night One Thoughts

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby Baaggh?! » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:13 pm

*Disclaimer* I noticed that by the time I finnished writing this post there were a few more added on. This isnt a response to anyone...just a statement in general to ALL the posters here in this thread. Enjoy!

It seems like making PWG a hostile enviroment so that LA FAMILIA wont want to go is the goal of those who are posting. I'm pretty new to the board myself. Havent really posted much until recently. But I've seen plenty of fan bashing and trash talking on this board...it makes me sick. It just seems like everyone in that particular thred is against us when we havent done anything but try to have a good time. No one bothered us before this thread came along and grey mustache had the NERVE to stick up for himself and explain his actions to a bunch of jerks that he shouldnt have to.
To me that the only real thing about this board is that its a place where people who are bored and sad about their lonly lives (I'm even going to include myself in that statement :wink: ) can bash anyone they feel like, for any reason at all.
No one payed any attention to us before...LA FAMILIA has had a name apparently since Threemendous. I wasnt around for that show, I've stated several times that my first show was BOLA night two. Every show I've been to since, LA FAMILIA has been as well (except for untitled because a few had other things going on) At Horror Business Grey Mustache was loud as he was at ASW. So whats with the sudden hatred towards us? Is it because of the name?

Well, if the goal is to get us not to go because you are annoyed....you lose. Because I for one am not going to stop going just because a group of you don't like me. Besides without fans like US PWG would be a very quiet place. They NEED people who go and cheer and yell and in other words do exactly as LA FAMILIA does.

I will continue to maintain that I'm not on here trying to start shit with anyone. Actually my goal has been to stop all the shit talking and fan bashing going on. I guess I've failed. But at least it isnt for lack of trying. People will continue to do, say and think whatever they want to. Thats a great part of freedom of speech.

For me, I'm tired of defending something that shouldnt have needed it in the first place. So thats it. Every one can clap now because I'm done with my long ass posts. Going back to being a silent reader and laughing at all of you fools arguing on here like a bunch of little kids.

peace out! and much love to EVERYONE! Muah! 8)
Baaggh?!

Postby Ballin 24/7 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:27 pm

No one is saying dont go to the shows. It was never any of our goals. In fact keep going. Your group brings in a lot of people which only helps PWG out. However we are saying that your group can be annoying at times.

People have said stuff before on message boards and at shows (your to new to remember the whole crap iron fiasco). If "La familia" was to tone it down then I am sure people would not care as much. However when they feel the need to yell out random things like "Fuck Psychodriver" while a wrestler is trying to cut a promo then expect people to get pissed.
Ballin 24/7

Postby curbstomp » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:30 pm

Or like at the OC show when that a-hole wouldn't shut up about the Moonsault. Stuff like that irritates the fans to the point where they constantly look away from the match to see who the idiot is that won't shut up, and then hope that it'll stop soon. And even in extreme cases like that it can get to the wrestlers & effect the matches themselves. Remember when B-Boy & Steen started fighting on that fan who kept on shouting stuff like "fake" & "you suck"? How many times has Chris Hero had to beat the shit out of a fan?

Like Ballin said, I don't think the goal of anyone here is too get people to stay away from the shows, but rather to tone down their energy at the shows so as not to divert attention to themselves. If this is something that the individual is incapable of doing, then yes, I think that in that case a lot of people would prefer that such a fan would not attend further events.
curbstomp

Postby Dangerous Robot » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:21 pm

I think curbstomp and Bruno, errrrr, Ballin have said it best. I wasn't at the last show so I can't complain, but I have seen fans that are are totally distracting to the crowd and the wrestlers. Their friends think it's funny, they think they're being funny but the rest of the crowd is just annoyed. They don't see it as trying to get attention but this is clearly the case.
No one is saying stop being vocal or even stop going to shows, I think it's more of a "Respect" vibe people are trying to get. Don't get me wrong, I cheer the faces and talk shit to the heels as well. I've heard myself on a bunch of PWG DVDs. My advice is to keep your comments at shows short and funny and don't try to call attention to yourself..
Dangerous Robot

Postby caesaresp » Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:23 pm

Ballin 24/7 wrote: Its one thing to yell at the wrestlers and have fun during the course of the show by saying things that go along with the match (i.e. Cheering faces and booing heels), however a majority of your group has tried to constantly make themselves into the center of attention (See Pinky, Grey Mustache, or Ceaser).

LOL. Could you at least spell my name correctly. This thread has been hilarious.
caesaresp

Postby TF » Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:12 pm

Sean W

This is where the thread gets hijacked. The saga of Sean W is one of the greatest in SoCal Wrestling Fan History. From the Dinner Edge era, to the XPWTVsean heel turn, to the debut of xXcupcakes4uXx.

Speaking of Straight Edge SoCal fan moments, the Aaron Proctor story was also great. I also remember going off on a rant on Seal Fan and telling him that he was a jackass for picking on Bobby Hill Fan and hitting a bum with his van. Good times.
TF

Postby curbstomp » Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:16 pm

TF wrote:
Sean W

This is where the thread gets hijacked. The saga of Sean W is one of the greatest in SoCal Wrestling Fan History. From the Dinner Edge era, to the XPWTVsean heel turn, to the debut of xXcupcakes4uXx.

Speaking of Straight Edge SoCal fan moments, the Aaron Proctor story was also great. I also remember going off on a rant on Seal Fan and telling him that he was a jackass for picking on Bobby Hill Fan and hitting a bum with his van. Good times.

As in Bobby Hill fan that's always at AWS? lol That shit sounds freaking hilarious. Was the van the same one Joey Ryan uses when he goes cruising for underage girls? Mmmm... Hilary Duff. Those were the days. Joey needs to get a new underage girl to name a move after. How about Emma Watson from Harry Potter? He already has the robe anyway.
curbstomp

Postby PsychoDriver » Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:29 pm

Ballin 24/7 wrote:However when they feel the need to yell out random things like "Fuck Psychodriver" while a wrestler is trying to cut a promo then expect people to get pissed.

That's pretty pathetic, but not as pathetic as what I heard on the BOLA Night 2 DVD. I was watching it tonight after dinner and I noticed that guy yelling at Sky during the match. It wasn't just regular yell at the heel type shit, but the guy was calling Sky a nigger in Spanish the whole time. I wasn't really bothered by him before, since I never had to deal with him at shows but after hearing him on DVD I don't think PWG needs shitheads like him coming to shows just to yell out racist and disrespectful shit at wrestlers.
PsychoDriver

Postby Pinky » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:27 am

This is the funniest thread I have seen in quite some time. And spell CAESAR's name correctly the next time you plan to insult someone!!

THREAD OF THE YEAR!!!

LA FAMILIA 4 LIFE or something like that!!

Pinky!
Pinky

Postby Pinky » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:35 am

curbstomp wrote:I think the beaner family should have their own merch & wear John Cena title belts to add to the absurdity.

BEANER FAMILY?? Last time I checked, I am BLACK you jackass and that name is LA FAMILIA assclown. There are others who aren't hispanic either, so watch it with the RACIST insults!

Sheesh, you would think racisim doesnt exist on this board, but WHOA to my surprise, it does.

Pinky
Pinky

Postby urmomsurdad » Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:02 am

this
thread
sucks
worse
than
joey
ryan.
urmomsurdad

Postby RM Punk » Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:23 am

Hey.

Ixnay on the Joey Ryan sucking, bre.
RM Punk

Postby lazybfive » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:12 am

curbstomp wrote:
TF wrote:
Sean W

As in Bobby Hill fan that's always at AWS? lol That shit sounds freaking hilarious. Was the van the same one Joey Ryan uses when he goes cruising for underage girls? Mmmm... Hilary Duff. Those were the days. Joey needs to get a new underage girl to name a move after. How about Emma Watson from Harry Potter? He already has the robe anyway.
lazybfive

Postby lazybfive » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:16 am

mmmmm. Emma Watson! :twisted:
lazybfive

Postby ozmania » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:37 am

PsychoDriver wrote:
Ballin 24/7 wrote:However when they feel the need to yell out random things like "Fuck Psychodriver" while a wrestler is trying to cut a promo then expect people to get pissed.

That's pretty pathetic, but not as pathetic as what I heard on the BOLA Night 2 DVD. I was watching it tonight after dinner and I noticed that guy yelling at Sky during the match. It wasn't just regular yell at the heel type shit, but the guy was calling Sky a nigger in Spanish the whole time. I wasn't really bothered by him before, since I never had to deal with him at shows but after hearing him on DVD I don't think PWG needs shitheads like him coming to shows just to yell out racist and disrespectful shit at wrestlers.

Actually, I thought I caught that too. I can't believe everyone here is being defensive of the grey mustache man when he was being blatantly racist towards Sky on night 2 on BOLA. Especially Pinky who is african american. The guy is a racist piece of shit just like Kramer!
ozmania

Postby Ballin 24/7 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:54 am

Pinky wrote:This is the funniest thread I have seen in quite some time. And spell CAESAR's name correctly the next time you plan to insult someone!!

THREAD OF THE YEAR!!!

LA FAMILIA 4 LIFE or something like that!!

Pinky!

How sad. Your only comeback to my post is telling me to spell someones name correctly. I guess its another one in the W column for Awesomely Rad Dudes.
Ballin 24/7

Postby steven keen » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:04 am

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!!!
steven keen

Postby steven keen » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:12 am

It wasn't just regular yell at the heel type shit, but the guy was calling Sky a nigger in Spanish the whole time

now im a friend of the grey mustache, but I personally can not condone this. i mean if you call him sissy, pussy or stuff like that its ok. like it was said, thats "heel heat". racial slurs are unaccecptable and seeing as this made it to the dvd, thats worse.

those dvds are sold worldwide. not only here in the US.

what is the average fan supposed to think when they hear this?

sorry grey mustache, like i said im your friend, but please, please stop the racial stuff.
steven keen

Postby RM Punk » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:25 pm

Isn't that kinda hypocritical, calling out people of this forum for not be willing to confront them and then condoning intentionally masked racism like some kinda coward...

RM Punk

Postby the draven » Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:27 pm

Racism is not and will not be tolerated within La Familia, this matter will be dealt with internally.
the draven

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum