ASW4 Night 2 Quick results

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby It's A Bomb » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:14 pm

I'm pretty sure she just likes to annoy the shit out of those who are talking shit about her.

Nobody would talk shit(or as I like to call it, telling the truth) about her if she wasn't annoying and didn't try to make herself the center of attention all the time.
It's A Bomb

Re:

Postby Pinky » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:51 pm

Baaggh?! wrote:like a year later I finally respond. LOL

Anyway, I meant that Grey Mustache got a little annoying. But he was having fun and I'm too nice to say anything about it.

You Pinky, WERE pretty calm. Considering what though? LOL. I don't recall being annoyed by you at all during the weekend. Except maybe getting in a few of my pictures. But that wouldn't be your fault. Anyone else sitting in the same seat would have done the same.

and noah_ther, I think I can explain...and Pinky can tell me whether or not I'm right...but I'm pretty sure she just likes to annoy the shit out of those who are talking shit about her.

am I close?

LOL

Plus, who doesn't like to be the topic of everyones conversation? I personally would rather it be a more, errr, pleasant conversation.

Either way, I can't knock Pinky for being who she is. She's a total DIVA! LoL.

Totally right on the money there hun! I love to annoy those who talk shit about me, it is the best thing in the world! Makes me hot, lol! You freakin ROCK!
Pinky

Re:

Postby Pinky » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:11 am

Baaggh?! wrote:like a year later I finally respond. LOL

Anyway, I meant that Grey Mustache got a little annoying. But he was having fun and I'm too nice to say anything about it.

You Pinky, WERE pretty calm. Considering what though? LOL. I don't recall being annoyed by you at all during the weekend. Except maybe getting in a few of my pictures. But that wouldn't be your fault. Anyone else sitting in the same seat would have done the same.

and noah_ther, I think I can explain...and Pinky can tell me whether or not I'm right...but I'm pretty sure she just likes to annoy the shit out of those who are talking shit about her.

am I close?

LOL

Plus, who doesn't like to be the topic of everyones conversation? I personally would rather it be a more, errr, pleasant conversation.

Either way, I can't knock Pinky for being who she is. She's a total DIVA! LoL.

Hey darlin!! You are absolutely RIGHT!!! I LOVE to annoy the shit out of those who talk shit about me! If they can talk shit about me, you BETTER believe I am gonna have my say as well! I love more pleasant conversations for sure, but those who talk shit about me are gonna hear it from me! Hope you are doing well! Tampa is treating me well!

Pinky
Pinky

Re:

Postby Pinky » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:12 am

It's A Bomb wrote:
I'm pretty sure she just likes to annoy the shit out of those who are talking shit about her.

Nobody would talk shit(or as I like to call it, telling the truth) about her if she wasn't annoying and didn't try to make herself the center of attention all the time.

Is that what YOU think your callin it, tellin the truth! Here is a truth for you.............DONT LIKE ME AT SHOWS, I CAN GIVE A DAMN LESS! I WILL STILL BE THE SAME!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pinky

Re: ASW4 Night 2 Quick results

Postby Colt Banana » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:38 pm

................ so how about that Generico/Pac match eh?
Colt Banana

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum