Dissapointment or Great Match?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby ALLEYEZONME » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:23 pm

you guys think homicide will come back for december 2nd??
ALLEYEZONME

Postby BMH55 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:27 pm

ALLEYEZONME wrote:you guys think homicide will come back for december 2nd??

I hope so, to my knowledge there is no ROH show.
BMH55

Postby Htornado » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:37 pm

I agree with you guys. Generico definitely deserves to be champ, but Tornado is getting his chance to shine first, and I think that's great for him. Everybody already loves Generico so him not getting a title shot right now doesn't hurt his status. I love both Tornado and Generico ( My two favorites in PWG) and I'm glad they're both being pushed, and I'm glad Tornado is getting another chance at the PWG belt.
Htornado

Postby TigerDriver98 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:44 pm

BMH55 wrote:
ALLEYEZONME wrote:you guys think homicide will come back for december 2nd??

I hope so, to my knowledge there is no ROH show.

Sorry, while there isn't an ROH show, there is however a JAPW show with Homicide, Frankie Kazarian and Necro Butcher (who'd I'd like to see back soon) Also an IWA:MS show with Roderick Strong. No big deal, there is still plenty of talent available for PWG to use.

Also Re: Generico. I'd say he was the PWG MVP for 2005 as well. He is definitely a top contender for SoCal Wrestler of the year for 2006 (Joey is up there too) Not only does he deserve to be the champ, but I still think he should have won BOLA.
TigerDriver98

Postby TigerDriver98 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:56 pm

TigerDriver98 wrote:
Sorry, while there isn't an ROH show, there is however a JAPW show with Homicide, Frankie Kazarian and Necro Butcher (who'd I'd like to see back soon)

Actually I'm wrong. Just checked and JAPW just canceled their Dec 2nd show. It looks like Cide, Kazarian and Necro may be open for Dec 2nd afterall. Book em' PWG (especially Necro)
TigerDriver98

Postby WannaB » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:14 pm

Necro would be tight for a end of year send-off.

Wait... with all this talk of Generico I'm starting to think that a Necro vs. Generico match could be a hit.
WannaB

Postby onlxn » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:44 am

SuhWEET... I would love some more Necro.

I'm a mark for Tornado, but I'm not really sure what you do with a Tornado title reign. While he's gotten pretty damn good, he's not such a standout worker that he could consistently main-event on workrate alone, and I don't know what strong heels you could put against him. Tornado/Sky doesn't seem like it's ready to be a title feud quite yet, and there's no point in ending Joey's epic reign if he's gonna win the title back from Tornado. I guess Tornado could have a quick run with the belt and lose it to Generico in a face vs. face match or something...

Really, it seems like Generico should be the guy to unseat Joey. He's the best worker in the company right over, he's mega-over, and he's got some real momentum behind him. Problem is, they've built to the Tornado win a lot more than a possible Generico win, and I don't think they can afford another extended chase after this, as Joey's heel shtick has kind of run its course at this point. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Random aside: if Joey's reign is going to continue a while longer, I'd like to see him defend against AJ. Was just watching "CSTC2", and I really liked their sections against each other. AJ's really good as the hateful babyface just destroying people, which matches up perfectly with Joey's style. Could be a really fun match.
onlxn

Postby Lee » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:03 am

I hope Joey Ryan loses soon!
Lee

Postby ALLEYEZONME » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:51 pm

TigerDriver98 wrote:
TigerDriver98 wrote:
Sorry, while there isn't an ROH show, there is however a JAPW show with Homicide, Frankie Kazarian and Necro Butcher (who'd I'd like to see back soon)

Actually I'm wrong. Just checked and JAPW just canceled their Dec 2nd show. It looks like Cide, Kazarian and Necro may be open for Dec 2nd afterall. Book em' PWG (especially Necro)

nice!! i hope pwg books homicide then! i wanna see the COP KILLA!
ALLEYEZONME

Postby SoCalAndy » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:00 pm

onlxn wrote:SuhWEET... I would love some more Necro.

I agree. More Necro, but don't book him until January 6 because I'm going to be too busy to be going to shows. I'd also be sad if Homicide is booked on shows that I can't go to. :(
SoCalAndy

Postby curbstomp » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:35 pm

Necro & Cide...

...ya know I'd love to see the two of them go at it, maybe in a submission match. That would be some brutal stuff.
curbstomp

Postby lazybfive » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:47 am

Generico showed that at BOLA. MVP of PWG for sure
lazybfive

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum