Road to Wrestlemania...Anyone Going???

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Postby SoCalAndy » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:43 pm

Fail.

SoCalAndy

Postby steven keen » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:21 pm

if you guys hate andy so much do something about it. previous post said that he can walk the walk so why doesnt someone take him up on it. I have no problems with andy's posts as they are his opinion, as this is mine and yours is yours.

Andy... i know that no one is gonna step up so CONGRATS on the victory!!!
steven keen

Postby SoCalAndy » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:28 pm

Bford backed down to my challenge. :(
SoCalAndy

Postby astro_zombie » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:29 pm

this thread sucks
astro_zombie

Postby It's A Bomb » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:31 am

HeartPunch33 wrote:I don't know which is worse: having to look at that douche bag Kobe or read the sophomoric turd babble Andy boy writes about. Jesus. Maybe you should actually send your lousy comments to bford24 so he can edit them, show you he has game as an editor and save the rest of us from having to listen to you comment every 4 seconds about everything under the sun that you don't know diddly-squat about (was that a run-on bford?)

This post alone sums up everything that is wrong with this board. It seems that whenever a guy like Andy express his opinion(which is something you do on discussion forums), people who have opposite views from him either bitch and complain about posts or gutless wonders come out of the woodwork to trash whoever expresses their opinion. Whenever posts like these happen though, it's most likely the person's friend defending them whenever they can't come up with decent thoughts or the same person on another name.

With that said, I don't know what's worse. People who come on message boards and bitch whenever someone expresses their opinion, someone knowing useless facts about rejected WWE Diva Search contestents, the comedy stylings of HeartPunch33, or traveling to another city for a sporting event that isn't even taking place in that city.

Elton Brand for life.
It's A Bomb

Postby HeartPunch33 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:03 am

First off Bomb, I don't feel the need to post every day, as I have other things to spend my time doing. I've never posted a criticism of another poster before Andy. As for useless facts about diva search contestants, if that's the first useless piece of info ever posted here, I do apologize.....And lastly, I don't have any friends that post on here so you missed the mark there as well. So take a chill, there's no grand conspiracy, just don't get much out of your boy Andy's ramblings.
HeartPunch33

Previous

Return to General Discussion